PDA

View Full Version : GMs....please help, update.exe and imgrepository.dll help

Ugomiller
04-13-2010, 09:32 AM
when i click the Cabal launcher a little rectangle window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". Theres at least 2 of us with this problem...i kow on my side, its not the firewall or an anti-virus, i dont believe its a registry problem and i've uninstalled and reinstalled for like 2 days

Raven
04-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Check my suggestion in the following thread:

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?940-Update.exe-downloading.....Download-Fail-try-again

Ugomiller
04-14-2010, 11:22 PM
lol thanks ill try it out

Ugomiller
04-14-2010, 11:22 PM
after my animes that is...lol

Ugomiller
04-20-2010, 01:08 AM
bad news is i ad to reformat my hard drive and lost some great pictures.....the plus side is i finally got to see cabal and look at all the many, many changes i have missed....thanks for the help

Hiru
04-20-2010, 01:26 PM
I had this problem before too, really really pissed me off. I had to reformat my computer to get Cabal to work. Re-installing didn't work for me..

echorukia
06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
dude like... i wish my computer wasn't all my photography work. haha otherwise i would LOVE to reformat and redownload cabal. im having the SAME issue. D; i want a gm techie over here personally! XD

jimbo
06-18-2010, 04:31 PM
when i click the Cabal launcher a little rectangle window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". Theres at least 2 of us with this problem...i kow on my side, its not the firewall or an anti-virus, i dont believe its a registry problem and i've uninstalled and reinstalled for like 2 days

this problem has showed up freqently same thing happend to me and other cabalers do system restore on last day working good and that should fix it

Naitfoobathog
06-27-2010, 01:06 AM
some boday cry when they see hitler pic
and do that?