PDA

View Full Version : Astral Bike/board skins (future mount Surf Board)

Angel
09-25-2010, 06:03 AM
not that they dont' look interesting enough i just think either new skins should come into play since we have a skin for everything else just about on us that we can change

obviously not like a real motorcycle/skaterboards but another type of astral look perhaps there are some artists with some ideas if they wish to post them up... get some fresh ideas perhaps you guys might consider such ideas

but perhaps this kind of thing isn't in your power to make this kind of thing happen but as it's stated this is just a suggestion :p

and of course the surf board idea, almost silver surfer like that would be a new concept and maybe you guys want to look into

lang345
07-09-2011, 10:00 PM
o.O i think it be cool to have astralboards that are shaped simular to the green goblin's glider from spiderman :p lol

Sm00th
07-09-2011, 10:50 PM
o.O i think it be cool to have astralboards that are shaped simular to the green goblin's glider from spiderman :p lol

i think not.

jortiz12003
07-10-2011, 03:19 PM
well boards would be easy to customize, u can make them to match costumes, i.e. Skateboard Skin - Cabal High School and a SnowBoard - Winter Fever something like that. it could work