PDA

View Full Version : Stacking gear/items in Inventory and storage breaking items in large quantities

Angel
09-25-2010, 06:36 AM
i can understand that this has already been brought to your attention but to be able to stack like crafted gear or other types of gear for crafting single slots and what not like have it stacked to only 10 per stack or 20, giving us room to be able to do more and with the breaking down items in large quantities bit, it really is a pain to break everything down one by one given i understand this is an irreversible affect and you have it set up for it being done the way it is but for those of who know the consequences and are aware of what we're doing it would be a nice little feature for us as an option in the menu to be turned on or off, same could go for the stacking of items

i know this is border lining the concept of how other cheat programs worked in the past like cabal rider with the single cube slot items, and i'm not asking for that to happen it's just this would a little more simpler to give us ... not the cabal rider thing i mean the subject i was referring to in said paragraph above but yeah

anyone else have any add-ons to this concept please feel free to perhaps anything that i have missed

Angel
10-05-2010, 03:49 PM
:cool: