PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon drops (from the first quest that allows you to access the "weakened" dungeon)

Registering
09-25-2010, 09:20 AM
I just finished the dungeon and I have a bunch of purple items that are character bound that I cannot use.

I haven't researched crafting and all of that stuff yet but should I just NPC these items or can I do something with them to later enhance upcoming armors that I can use?

Sicon112
09-27-2010, 01:28 PM
As far as I know, there are two uses for the bound armor and weapons that drop in the training dungeons: actual use, and force core upgrade catalysts. If the equipment is stuff that you never intend to use, either NPC it, or use it as catalysts to get a desired force core upgrade on one of the items you will use. If you need an explanation of how force core upgrading and the catalyst system works, go to CABAL Wiki. The explanation there pretty much covers everything. If you want advice on what stuff to use and want to know which crafting boost is better, tell me what you have to choose from and I can give you some tips.

~Sicon112

Registering
09-28-2010, 05:13 AM
The wiki was pretty good, it cleared up most of my questions.

As for what to use as an FA, after some research it seems like M.Amp and HP are top choices with M.Atk, Defense and Stats coming up next with Def Rate thrown in too?