PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Core Alchemict Transmuter for Wa?

smailliw
09-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Hello and a warm greeting to all users of the full LP, I'm new to this game and I would like to know what is the best Core Alchemic Transmuter for the Warrior and which one is the one that most benefits the Wa?

Thanks

sn0wXz
09-25-2010, 10:47 AM
No transmuter is really necessary for one class or another.. If you were even going to begin crafting, you would need to pick the right transmuter for whatever you wanted to craft (armor = armor suits, gloves boots helms...) martial = same in martial ect ect, crafting as it is right now wouldnt benefit the beginner, it can run you 1b alz ez with no profit just to reach a grade that would sell at a decent price if it was perfect craft.

smailliw
09-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Ok thanks for your help but, what do you think is the most Core Alchemic Transmuter WA can help?

Sonic
09-25-2010, 10:55 AM
anything but martial and battle armor

sn0wXz
09-25-2010, 11:00 AM
none help a warrior more then the other, unless you have couple billion alz to throw away into them, then you could pick armor or weapons/greatsword since a warrior would use the stuff you crafted but its considered much cheaper to just buy the items from auction house, there is crafters out there for pretty much every transmuter, that are pretty high crafting lvl, i wouldnt recommend even starting if ur broke, or below 140ish with ur main.. The main use of the transmuter is to right click it and then click a item to break the item, and it gives you the materials from it. Saves space, better then just dumping items on the ground if your at nonslot redosm craft lvl later on in the game...

smailliw
09-25-2010, 11:06 AM
I ask because I am at level 52 and want to select a Transmuter but I am undecided and do not know which to select for that I support.

Majority of users tell me to choose between the Core Alchemic Transmuter (Sword) and the Core Alchemic Transmuter (Artifact) but I do not know which to select. So I am asking for recommendations for end to decide.

Thanks

Rage
09-26-2010, 09:09 AM
I ask because I am at level 52 and want to select a Transmuter but I am undecided and do not know which to select for that I support.

Majority of users tell me to choose between the Core Alchemic Transmuter (Sword) and the Core Alchemic Transmuter (Artifact) but I do not know which to select. So I am asking for recommendations for end to decide.

Thanks

i recommend armor.

macbowes
09-26-2010, 09:33 AM
You're not going to use it so it doesn't matter.

Rastan
09-26-2010, 11:01 AM
You're not going to use it so it doesn't matter.

Nah,he'll use it...at least until he gets to titanium grade,then he'll stop just because of the insane cost of trying to get his proof...crafting in this game is a joke anyways,all the mats are overpriced and you need multiple stacks of each mat just to even attempt a pc to try and resell to make you money back,and there aren't even enough new players joining to sell your crafted gears too.

It's a lost cause

Unless you farm for 8 hours a day 7 days a week,then by all means...enjoy crafting

smailliw
09-27-2010, 07:25 PM
But in general, all agree and thank you even though the idea of this is to help me choose between the different Core Alchemic Transmuter.

I have one question, what is the most Core Alchemic Transmuter who choose the WA in Cabal NA?

Thanks.

renji642
09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
he wants to be a beast armor crafter like me xD dont stomp on his dreams nubs

lol i wish...cant even afford to push forcium :(

Rage
09-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Nah,he'll use it...at least until he gets to titanium grade,then he'll stop just because of the insane cost of trying to get his proof...crafting in this game is a joke anyways,all the mats are overpriced and you need multiple stacks of each mat just to even attempt a pc to try and resell to make you money back,and there aren't even enough new players joining to sell your crafted gears too.

It's a lost cause

Unless you farm for 8 hours a day 7 days a week,then by all means...enjoy crafting

it's not meant to be easy. I spent 5bil to go from lvl 6ammys to lvl 7 100%.

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-27-2010, 09:05 PM
doesnt really matter, all Lv3 mats are expensive. gonna be hard to get ur crafting in the lvl where u can actually make some profit =P