PDA

View Full Version : Hotkey for targeting monsters

iNub
09-26-2010, 02:11 PM
You can use "Z" or "middle mouse click" to retarget opposing nation players while in war, war channel, or war zones, but how about a hotkey for monsters?

It would be extremely helpful for when you're in combo and the selected mob dies and you're trying to retarget to keep the combo going, but instead you charge into an angry heard of Succubi, get dead, and shout vulgarities that would leave sailors asking questions.

Discuss.

LILCHAOLAO
09-28-2010, 06:37 AM
Especially if ur screen is effed up and you cant see in front of you or behind.

+1

Magicammp
09-28-2010, 07:00 AM
not a good idea.

RekeesEnivid
09-28-2010, 07:10 AM
haha that;s a good idea contrary to popular belief (magicammp)

Magicammp
09-28-2010, 07:20 AM
i really do not need a hotkey for mobs..just click and attack.. simple.

RekeesEnivid
09-28-2010, 07:24 AM
i really do not need a hotkey for mobs..just click and attack.. simple.

didn't you hear him say it's to continue combo without breaking when ur mouse being I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? or sucubus just dodging ur cursor? o.o

Magicammp
09-28-2010, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=RekeesEnivid;114997]didn't you hear him say it's to continue combo without breaking when ur mouse being I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? or sucubus just dodging ur cursor? o.o[/QUOTE

you need to create a mob first... and then start to combo. you will eventually kill the mob and have to start all over.

Magicammp
09-28-2010, 07:29 AM
didn't you hear him say it's to continue combo without breaking when ur mouse being I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? or sucubus just dodging ur cursor? o.o

u need to create a mob first... and then start to combo. you will eventually kill the mob and have to start all over. and if u break u will not need to have a hot key to retarget the mob

Tainted
09-28-2010, 12:45 PM
+1 It would actually be a bit more convient. Those who don't want to use it don't have to use it lol

Havoc
09-30-2010, 06:14 AM
sounds like a great idea, im sure bot makers will have a great time :)

Roopo
09-30-2010, 08:38 AM
-1, Its just a way to make hackers find a way to farm mobs easier with a coded retarget for mobs.

iNub
09-30-2010, 08:50 AM
u need to create a mob first... and then start to combo. you will eventually kill the mob and have to start all over. and if u break u will not need to have a hot key to retarget the mob

mob as in. a mob. not 1 monster, idk who started that crap. to me a mob is a $hit load of monsters. and sometimes the one you've selected dies before the rest and you need to retarget one, but either the camera doesn't allow you to see it, you're resolution is 1900 x 1080 and the monsters are small anyway, you could be playing on a laptop, or all three. (me). So you mislick the succubus and combo breaks and u run around for a few seconds like a chicken with his head cut off popping HP pots like they're going out of style until you get mowed down.

as far as botters - get prem, there's no botters there. we all know botters are gonna bot regardless and ESTsoft is gonna do the very minimum to keep them from doing so.