PDA

View Full Version : Email Change Question.. Please Help

Trancefuzion
09-27-2010, 02:40 PM
So i had an email change cause of some I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that happened with my and my gf.. Cabal is all i got lol.. i know i have no life i choose it to be that way... ANYHOW, i sent a ticket in so they could change it for me so i wouldnt have to wry about my ex getting into my I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and messing everything up and me not beable to play.. All - n - All, This is what i got in return from them..

Initially, we cannot change e-mail address once it is activated with a EST account.
But we are made the e-mail address changing system for your convenience
Your email address changed to *********@yahoo.com at your request.
Please try login again with this e-mail address and if you have the same issue continuously, please report us again.
Have a pleasant time with CABAL!
Thank you.

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

I did the **** myself. Can someone PLEASE tell me how i can do it myself by this so called "e-mail address changing system"... OR do i send in another ticket? THEY DID change it for me though.. But i need it again..

Rage
09-27-2010, 02:44 PM
they are the only ones who can change it you have to send it in again.

Trancefuzion
09-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Ok, thank you very much! :D

Do you at least see what i mean? Was it ok for me to be confused lol?

macbowes
09-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Nope, you're in' retarded.

Trancefuzion
09-27-2010, 03:08 PM
lmao.. thanks buddy :D

Rage
09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Nope, you're in' retarded.

lol i agree with him. but their help desks english is so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n bad that i guess these questions are legit. but not allowing the change of e-mails for accounts increases account security but good luck.

"Initially, we cannot change e-mail address once it is activated with a EST account.
But we are made the e-mail address changing system for your convenience"

wow. hire someone who speaks english for crying out loud.

Trancefuzion
09-27-2010, 04:01 PM
lol ya