PDA

View Full Version : Split bringer -> melee/range

xXCrusadeXx
09-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Just a thought,
Since we can 'generalize' that range classes can often do better in war than melee classes, how bout designating 1 bringer title just for wi/fa and a 2nd for melee classes (fs/fb/wa). Please dont flame saying one class is better or worse in war, im just making a observation based on what we see in war 'most' of the time.

NiteFalcon
09-29-2010, 07:26 PM
I had no problem getting bringer on my WA. the ultimate problem is that melee classes need larger wars to score high.

forumaccount
09-29-2010, 08:48 PM
bl isnt considered melee? dam, they must be hybrid. srsly tho, in some tiers fs score highest becuz theres so many god dam idiots who keep atking them in aod, and when theres 40+ on both sides fs get plenty of dmg on large mobs

HollowFayt
09-29-2010, 09:59 PM
how about the hybrids and the "range" melee classes?
mfb / hfb
same with fs
then with the new trans skill
sfs and wa can be range?
not saying these classes r good, but they r possible
so where do they go? melee or range

lentil
09-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Umm I thought it was warriors and shielders that score higher in large wars for their ultimate tankage... I find o.o

LifelessSoul
09-29-2010, 11:52 PM
this is actually a good idea

LILCHAOLAO
09-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Or just make it one for every class again............

Roopo
09-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Or just make it one for every class again............

Screw bringer, give smaller rewards for each class like guardian titles? i think thats how it worked. Wait, that would result in less money for EST =D

xXCrusadeXx
09-30-2010, 12:43 PM
bl isnt considered melee? dam, they must be hybrid. srsly tho, in some tiers fs score highest becuz theres so many god dam idiots who keep atking them in aod, and when theres 40+ on both sides fs get plenty of dmg on large mobs

sorry i left out BL by accident.
Regardless of whether a melee chargets top points, i find that the top scorers consist moreso of wizzies and fa's

And even though this would add more war titles, what are ur ideas on a 'top 3' system. Like Bringer for top scorer, a slightly less helpful title for 2nd place, and slightless less for 3rd place.

LILCHAOLAO
10-01-2010, 06:27 AM
I think 1st place should get Bringer and rank 2 and 3 get Guardian