PDA

View Full Version : New Upgrade System

iNub
09-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Ok, making a topic for the NEW upgrade system because all I can find are topics for the old system.

From what I've read in the patch notes, when you use enhanced cores to upgrade, it will succeed 100% to +6. I would assume this means filling all of the upgrade slots with enhanced cores and not just using 1 or 2 of them + X number of UCX.

I think there should be some kind of way to tell the exact success rate when upgrading. The box with the "?" in it makes no sense. Code it so it shows the success rate while you're shuffeling cores around.

Please don't link topics pertaining to the old upgrade system to this thread, thank you.

Matrimoney
09-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Is this your QQ thread because you just blew a gigantic 150m on UCM's and ur gear didn't go to +10 or above?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor guy

iNub
09-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Is this your QQ thread because you just blew a gigantic 150m on UCM's and ur gear didn't go to +10 or above?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor guy

UCM for what and no, actually. I upgraded my helm and gloves from +5 - +7 both with no fails, and they require UCH, tyvm.

I was actually just wondering if a GM has or would post a chart explaining the new upgrade system, not so much "fix" it as to increase the success rate, but to allow players to swap cores around to see what combination would be best.

Is there a reason you troll? Does your daddy rape you? Honestly I don't give a $hit if you monkeyfist your mother for bananas, but your flames are just useless and tell people you really have nothing better to do. Suggestion: Your homework.

+1 and done.

Matrimoney
09-29-2010, 09:10 PM
UCM for what and no, actually. I upgraded my helm and boots from +5 - +7 both with no fails, and they require UCH, tyvm.

I was actually just wondering if a GM has or would post a chart explaining the new upgrade system, not so much "fix" it as to increase the success rate.

Is there a reason you troll? Does your daddy rape you?

I troll retards on the forums that need a good trolling. OH SNAP +7 OSM grade or above items? Nice, that's like +6 pre-update, grats bro.

iNub
09-29-2010, 09:29 PM
My +7 and above osm - SG items > anything you have that requires at best, UCM to upgrade. You gonna' pew pew me with some pherystin now? Uh oh.