PDA

View Full Version : When does Guild Storage and Guild board will come back?

GuardianPat
04-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Does anyone know when the GStorage and the GBoard will come back?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:48 AM

Last I checked the Storage is still here it never left, just locks up sometimes. If you find yourself not able to take anything out or put anything in just try to stack two things it should fix the issue. I had to play around with our warehouse to fix the issue. I guess they still need to work out the bugs with the guilds lol.

Leonhart
04-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Last I checked the Storage is still here it never left, just locks up sometimes. If you find yourself not able to take anything out or put anything in just try to stack two things it should fix the issue. I had to play around with our warehouse to fix the issue. I guess they still need to work out the bugs with the guilds lol.

How did you get yours to work? Everytime I try to access the guild storage it tells me you need to be at least a lvl 2 guild... Both the guilds I've tried to use the storage on are lvl4...

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 02:08 PM
How did you get yours to work? Everytime I try to access the guild storage it tells me you need to be at least a lvl 2 guild... Both the guilds I've tried to use the storage on are lvl4...

If you mean a level 4 noob character that has nothing to do with the guild bank. If your guild isn't level 2 or higher you cannot use the guild bank. You level a guild through Axp and only Axp. So your issue might not be because it's glitched but because your guild isn't high enough. Check your guild level in the top left corner of the guild list.

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Ya, I Agree With Pat. Guild Storage & Clicking Guild Community Doesnt Work For Me Either. It Says Error Connecting To The Guild Server.

Leonhart
04-14-2010, 08:38 PM
If you mean a level 4 noob character that has nothing to do with the guild bank. If your guild isn't level 2 or higher you cannot use the guild bank. You level a guild through Axp and only Axp. So your issue might not be because it's glitched but because your guild isn't high enough. Check your guild level in the top left corner of the guild list.

*Looks at own sig* Uhhh wut lvl4 noob?

Epidemic = LVL4 Guild (I'm a subleader in this one so I have full access, guildies have been saying they can't access it)
StrangeLand = LVL4 Guild (Haven't asked guildies if they're having issues, but it's the same problem as Epidemic)

Haven't tested Templar yet since I'm waiting for them to figure out the subpass.

If my math is right 4>2 (Could be wrong)

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:10 PM
*Looks at own sig* Uhhh wut lvl4 noob?

Epidemic = LVL4 Guild (I'm a subleader in this one so I have full access, guildies have been saying they can't access it)
StrangeLand = LVL4 Guild (Haven't asked guildies if they're having issues, but it's the same problem as Epidemic)

Haven't tested Templar yet since I'm waiting for them to figure out the subpass.

If my math is right 4>2 (Could be wrong)

I don't know any of those guilds dude I'm on Mercury. Just saying it wasn't messed up for me. But then agian since you guys are all on venus from the looks of it then that means it's just something wrong with your server.

YumCookies
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM

Maybe when the alz glitch gets fixed permanently :)

Midgetchas14
04-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Maybe when the alz glitch gets fixed permanently :)

Rofl maybe

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Any [GM] Pls Help With The Guilds?

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-15-2010, 02:18 PM
Bump xd

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Bump

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-17-2010, 12:50 PM