PDA

View Full Version : Remove AH Tax

VeeOhhCee
10-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Too much alz is being lost to the tax in AH, there would be more alz turnover and people getting gear if the tax was removed

fsflashy
10-05-2010, 06:10 PM
thats what the AH VIP card/coupons are for ^^

iNub
10-05-2010, 08:49 PM
thats what the AH VIP card/coupons are for ^^

/end.

xXCrusadeXx
10-05-2010, 08:55 PM
theres tax in real life, and ppl are mad enuf about that...does it really have to be part of the games we play?
tax its not needed to fund an 'in-game' governent to keep social services running, instead its just dead money
+1 for removing AH

NiteFalcon
10-05-2010, 10:37 PM
no tax in AH means no one will utilize personal shops anymore. Not utilizing personal shops means everyone will undercut each other in AH. For some items u purposefully avoid putting them in AH and instead put them in shop so they are easier to sell. keep it as it is.

forumaccount
10-05-2010, 10:54 PM
every other game ive played has 5% AH fee too, less QQ plz
only diff between cabal and other games is the atrociously crappy alz from npcing armor/weaps, if anything needs to be changed its the npc value of items

xXCrusadeXx
10-06-2010, 06:26 AM
well i agree, theres maybe not enough alz income for people to throw away all that alz in AH, maybe npc's should be changed.

iNub
10-06-2010, 09:45 AM
If you increase the value at which a player sells to NPC, then you must increase the value at which a player buys from NPC.

A normal bluestin suit is what, 24,000 something? How much alz you think people at this level have? Every game I've played, NPC buy price is 1/4 of their sell price.

ie: NPC sells bluestin suit for 24k, but buys it back for 6k. The problem is not the NPC nor the AH tax. It's players overpricing every item. Shadowsteel material cores are just ridiculous to buy. If we all helped each other out just a little bit the economy wouldn't be in as rough shape as it is. Not a QQ, but a fact. People in Cabal try to fu\ck eachother over. Look at this geek selling cr +0's for 200m.

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 02:08 PM
ur missing most of the point kid, most other games u get hefty rich just by farming items and npcing them, whereas in cabal u get an awesome 100k ish selling redosm grade items and only around 200k from forc items (items that u CANNOT buy from npc tyvm), hence promoting selling items to other ppl in order to get alz. the fault in that is that not enough alz gets extracted from npcs, and instead disappears from the economy when ppl sell in AH to try to get items sold faster, understand yet?

EliteArchangel
10-06-2010, 02:13 PM
i dont like this tax crap >.<

xXCrusadeXx
10-06-2010, 04:53 PM
suggestion: all AH tax revenue should go to ME!
/end

Tainted
10-10-2010, 04:29 PM
^ LOL
But if ah doesn't have tax then shops would have no use anymore, but there should be like a limit to the tax xD

Bebe
10-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Well.. not much in AH because u r selling stuff n u have the choice to put up a personal shop.
What i think it should be removed is ur STORAGE TAX! That's BS! Like really? Alot of ppl don't put alz away in STORAGE just cause of tax. N so it's sitting in the INV n u get hax. There goes not only all ur gears... but ur alz too.
Tax for 1mil may not be much diff... but if u put 1bil n try to take it out after... u lose what? 50mil? That's really not fare to alot of ppl. U already spend alz everytime u put an item in ur storage. Ya it's only 1k... 1k x how much? That adds up too. But not as much as 1bil. I'm sure there's alot out there.. maybe few. That have bils n bils of alz. Store it in storage for that 1 EPIC gear. Take it out.... say 10bil? That's what? 500mil tax? Do u think that's low? O.o when we NPC we get like not even 100k for the each item. x_x That's alot of OSM gears u have to sell just to cover the lost of 500mil.

jay7981
10-20-2010, 10:18 PM
sorry i just have to ..

READ MY LIPS NO MORE AH TAXES!!!!

Bebe
10-28-2010, 06:39 PM
sorry i just have to ..

Read my lips no more ah taxes!!!!

okay!!

Roxlyn
10-28-2010, 06:40 PM
i think if u dnt like it go to scottland theres no tax there