PDA

View Full Version : Bears Vitality

chainlock
10-06-2010, 05:29 PM
I can't find a good reason to keep the skill.

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 05:50 PM
if ur low lvl its worthless, i think it would be usefull starting at lvl 140 where u can stack both bears and cats? dunno if thts right tho since im basically new to WA class myself.

BannedT_T
10-06-2010, 06:12 PM
are u kiddin? 1000k? more hp?....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out nub :D

chainlock
10-06-2010, 06:18 PM
if ur low lvl its worthless, i think it would be usefull starting at lvl 140 where u can stack both bears and cats? dunno if thts right tho since im basically new to WA class myself.

Well my WA is 150, I just haven't ever needed it for anything.

are u kiddin? 1000k? more hp?....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out nub :D

Oh boy, I can go from 4k to 5k..... for a little over a minute.....

renji642
10-06-2010, 07:03 PM
lmfao what? man get out of here , go play some other class k?

boredom
10-06-2010, 07:38 PM
lol stack bears and cats with bloody in pve with a decent vamp set and you get insane exp for 60-90 seconds

not to mention you can use it boss hunting, NW, dungeons runs.......

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 08:05 PM
i never used it in NW/pve (since im lvl 135) it would start being usefull @ higher lvls imo, id rather stick w/ iron skin on NW since it adds def as well, 1k hp wont matter once ur dmged already aint that right?

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:08 PM
there is no point in using bears when ur in combat, and outside of combat u can either pot or vital urself to full....and the def from iron skin hardly matters if u consider how much more dmg u can take with bears on in bm2 compared to wat? 19-20 dmg reduction non crit in war? ur rly gonna compare that to 4500 hp? if u assume that half the atks crit on u and those crits are 200% cd (highly unlikely figures too), averaging out to 40 dmg per hit, the fact that bears is superior to iron skin until u take more than 112 hits even with those kinda numbers speaks for itself

same goes for pve, u would hafta take at least 25 hits hypothetically for iron skin to do better in the long run, but where does that matter if ur taking 1k+ from the likes of leth anyway? just quit wa if ur not gonna use bears at all, im begging u, save me the trouble of bashing clueless ppl who cant play their class

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:15 PM
WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.
2. Cats + Bears is ok in Mwar.
3. The only decent buff they have, "instant immunity", (BL have as well + they have "intuition") and the only time you can use it is in Mwar and PC. (Nuallies can't pin you if you pop immunity in phase 2 ;))

Give us something like "crushing blade" or even those corny FB buffs ffs.

Bizzieb
10-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Dont Keep The Skill Just Get Owned When your Getting Ganged Lol :)

chainlock
10-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Haha, I'm clueless about this class because I don't use bears? Ok. FT2 is the only thing I haven't done on it, since my comp can't handle that dungeon. Nobody can give a good reason? You just bash right away instead of giving advice on where it would be useful? Boredom is the only one who even tried, problem is I don't need it in any dungeons or for any bosses so far and I don't care for NW.

FU2
10-06-2010, 11:21 PM
WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.
3. The only decent buff they have, "instant immunity", (BL have as well + they have "intuition") and the only time you can use it is in Mwar and PC. (Nuallies can't pin you if you pop immunity in phase 2 ;))

Lawl ok. Since a warrior is gonna be so beast with shadowtitanium right?

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:22 PM
WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.

hoo boy, another kid i feel the need to lecture but dont feel like it right now. if u dont know how/when to use bloody u obviously dont know ur class well enuf, and intuition is only a good pve skill, its the most fail crap to use in war cuz crits dont miss AND u can still be hit if ppl combo on u

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Lawl ok. Since a warrior is gonna be so beast with shadowtitanium right?

Shadowtitanium. Really? Who mentioned anything about gear in this thread?

FU2
10-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Since you seem to like to complain how bad warriors are. Might as well tell you that it might be cuz of your gear?

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Haha, I'm clueless about this class because I don't use bears? Ok. FT2 is the only thing I haven't done on it, since my comp can't handle that dungeon. Nobody can give a good reason? You just bash right away instead of giving advice on where it would be useful? Boredom is the only one who even tried, problem is I don't need it in any dungeons or for any bosses so far and I don't care for NW.

do u solo ft1 often? if u do then u shud know bears+cats+bloody is easiest way to keep urself alive and 1 bar all the bosses, saves time from sp dancing. of course it isnt necessary in most pt dungeons, the bosses dont do that much other than ft2, and u also get morale for being in a pt...unless ur talking about dungeons as in eod and lid then i have nothing to say

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:27 PM
hoo boy, another kid i feel the need to lecture but dont feel like it right now. if u dont know how/when to use bloody u obviously dont know ur class well enuf, and intuition is only a good pve skill, its the most fail crap to use in war cuz crits dont miss AND u can still be hit if ppl combo on u

The thread is about "Bears Vitality, and why he should keep it". Has nothing to do with war, but glad that's the only place you found a use for it. Like I said, they need new buffs.

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Well my WA is 150, I just haven't ever needed it for anything.

do u solo ft1 often? if u do then u shud know bears+cats+bloody is easiest way to keep urself alive and 1 bar all the bosses, saves time from sp dancing. of course it isnt necessary in most pt dungeons, the bosses dont do that much other than ft2, and u also get morale for being in a pt...unless ur talking about dungeons as in eod and lid then i have nothing to say

Really? Three body buffs @ 150? Too lazy to read page 1 and we're only on page 2.

<eDiT>

Also like to add that if you're under 170 and don't war, it's damn hard to fnd a use for "Bear's".

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:32 PM
The thread is about "Bears Vitality, and why he should keep it". Has nothing to do with war, but glad that's the only place you found a use for it. Like I said, they need new buffs.

and ur the one going off about bloody, ur point? i can list a few uses for bears if u rly want me to, and umad i trashed on intuition which u wished u had? plz kid, wa already has some of the most op buffs in the game, if ur rly gonna QQ make an fs or sumthing, ur wa is trash anyway

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Really? Three body buffs @ 150? Too lazy to read page 1 and we're only on page 2 lmfao.

when was bloody a body buff? holy crap kid just quit already LOLOLOL

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:39 PM
when was bloody a body buff? holy crap kid just quit already LOLOLOL

That one was muh bad. It's red so I get dislexic. Either way, bloody is useless if you're not in bm2 + aura. Why do you keep calling me "kid"? You Michael Jackson reincarnate?

chainlock
10-06-2010, 11:41 PM

Often, no, I'm not a fan of FcH. The only reason I go to FT is when I'm crafting forcy. Don't need bears to stay alive even with bloody on though.

FU2
10-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Why would warriors need new buffs? You know how many classes would want something like aura barrier, like iron skin, like soul blade? The only thing about their short buffs is that they are situational, not spam whenever they are up.

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:49 PM
That one was muh bad. It's red so I get dislexic. Either way, bloody is useless if you're not in bm2 + aura. Why do you keep calling me "kid"? You Michael Jackson reincarnate?

cuz u have immature reasoning, therefore i deduce ur not a legal adult, durr? its fine, if u dont deny ur a kid it means im right, ziiiiing?

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Often, no, I'm not a fan of FcH. The only reason I go to FT is when I'm crafting forcy. Don't need bears to stay alive even with bloody on though.

just makes it easier to survive, tho in ur case i suspect u use bloody in bm2+aura, i said i use it to 1 bar all 3 bosses

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:55 PM
cuz u have immature reasoning, therefore i deduce ur not a legal adult, durr? its fine, if u dont deny ur a kid it means im right, ziiiiing?

Immature reasoning? Because Bears / Cats are red and are both body buffs, you don't think somebody with dyslexia could mistake bloody as a body buff? And I don't care if you call me "kid", it makes me feel younger. :D

chainlock
10-07-2010, 12:01 AM
just makes it easier to survive, tho in ur case i suspect u use bloody in bm2+aura, i said i use it to 1 bar all 3 bosses

1 bar nesbite and chakris, orca still takes me part of the extend.

NiteFalcon
10-07-2010, 01:00 AM
oh my, the amount of stupidity in this thread is overwhelming.

iNub
10-07-2010, 01:01 AM

and you've just added a little more to it.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6535/83832728.png

forumaccount
10-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Immature reasoning? Because Bears / Cats are red and are both body buffs, you don't think somebody with dyslexia could mistake bloody as a body buff? And I don't care if you call me "kid", it makes me feel younger. :D

ur posts on these forums in general show u have a dim bulb, im not referring to that one mistake specifically

+1

iNub
10-07-2010, 01:31 AM
ur posts on these forums in general show u have a dim bulb, im not referring to that one mistake specifically

I have a dim bulb? Could this be your 3rd nation fail attempt at an english metaphor?

Check, mate, masturbate.

forumaccount
10-07-2010, 01:37 AM
I have a dim bulb? Could this be your 3rd nation fail attempt at an english metaphor?

Check, mate, masturbate.

thx for proving my point, its time i be on my way out of this thread now, im done dealing with the likes of u, AcrobatNS

edit: since i dont feel like wasting anymore posts here, ill just say i anticipated some piss poor response from u

iNub
10-07-2010, 01:42 AM
thx for proving my point, its time i be on my way out of this thread now, im done dealing with the likes of u, AcrobatNS

Don't hate me cuz u ain't me. Now, move along son.

Chris7
10-07-2010, 03:14 AM
don't think anyone with common sense would wanna downgrade to being you.

:)

WIpwns
10-07-2010, 03:17 AM
tl;dr but whoever said bloody spirit fails is a pos
and whoever uses a temp sig +9 gs is a pos
and whoever buys 10 kred boards a day is a pos.

kimdone

FU2
10-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Don't hate me cuz u ain't me. Now, move along son.

Yep cuz everyone be so jealous of shadowtitanium.

iNub
10-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Yep cuz everyone be so jealous of shadowtitanium.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Gear isn't mentioned in this thread so I have no idea where you're getting shadowtitanium from. Your warehouse? Fail.

iNub
10-07-2010, 12:37 PM

kimdone

This is cool considering the limit of K-reds you can purchase from CS is 2 total per account. And I have 1 account.

K3nQa
10-07-2010, 12:40 PM
im a 147 Wa and i found the skill to be very useful. NW,Dung,And normal PVE..... its like having extra def for a min. Why not use it?

K3nQa
10-07-2010, 12:43 PM

kimdone

Wow!!! Someone has alot of hatred.... And BTW I use and buy those that may be the reason i have good gears? And just maybe if i catch you in game MY temp GS and my perm
Will one shot you? or maybe you just can find a new game to play? Hmmmm.... I like them both.

"Don't hate the Player, Hate the Game"

WIpwns
10-07-2010, 12:44 PM
This is cool considering the limit of K-reds you can purchase from CS is 2 total per account. And I have 1 account.
aww u got like 13 k reds in ah one day now u get 2 left
now u can buy more s tit :)

LackofABetterName
10-07-2010, 12:56 PM
This discussion should not have existed.

FU2
10-07-2010, 01:07 PM
I've said it once, I'll say it again. Gear isn't mentioned in this thread so I have no idea where you're getting shadowtitanium from. Your warehouse? Fail.

That's what you use so who knows. Want me to sell you some?

FU2
10-07-2010, 01:09 PM

Loool wow someone is a cash shop hoe.

Rockstar
10-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Damn.. warriors so good, they think a buff like bears vitality is useless... wtf

iNub
10-07-2010, 03:51 PM

L2Read. You can purchase two (2) K-Reds from CS per account. I have one account. And I've NEVER had 13 of them. (I had 5 and three of them I bought with alz, thnx).

WIpwns
10-07-2010, 04:02 PM
L2Read. You can purchase two (2) K-Reds from CS per account. I have one account. And I've NEVER had 13 of them. (I had 5 and three of them I bought with alz, thnx).
u already have 3 boards
so u buy more with ALZ?
nice

Filthy
10-07-2010, 06:00 PM
When you get higher and higher in level youll find lots of uses for it. Bloody and Bears go hand in hand

Engsoc
10-07-2010, 09:47 PM
i am loling at this thread ....
This thread should be locked.

....Incase you havnt figuared it out Filthy has it right on
Warriors arent like Fs where we have aod to back us up
when they go mb.
Bears is there to combine with bloody, it gives us enough
hp to survive in bloody and with some vamp we can gain hp back

//end of thread

deadlyinstinct
10-07-2010, 10:26 PM
wow lol.

Deathlymonkey
10-08-2010, 04:00 AM
WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.

Lol? Are you kidding me...warriors are already OP. They can easily be the best class in both pve and pvp/war. They REALLY dont need any more buff.

iNub
10-08-2010, 04:35 AM
u already have 3 boards
so u buy more with ALZ?
nice

L2Read you're making yourself look like a retard. I had TWO boards from CS. Traded some stuff for one. And bought TWO more for cheap. Then used one leaving me FOUR tradable boards. I traded ONE for EoF+7 and I traded another one for CR+2 x2. That leaves me with TWO more tradable boards.

Pretty sad this "grown man" as he claims to be, needs things broken down barney style. Not sure why he even bothers to troll me, probably just jealous he doesn't have "13 (lawl)" k-reds to sell. :D < - and he can't do this.

iNub
10-08-2010, 05:28 AM
Lol? Are you kidding me...warriors are already OP. They can easily be the best class in both pve and pvp/war. They REALLY dont need any more buff.

they're not that OP. WA relies on their gear 100%. Please say they're OP because:

1. Their weapons have more attack
2. They can easily have over 1k STR after 15x (only if they use a GS)
3. They have the most defense

Or some other false suggestion so I can laugh.... and laugh...

...and laugh.

Chris7
10-08-2010, 07:12 AM
bears and bloody both have their own purpose and use.

its entirely on the warriors choice if they wish to combine them.

Enso
10-08-2010, 07:31 AM
L2Read you're making yourself look like a retard. I had TWO boards from CS. Traded some stuff for one. And bought TWO more for cheap. Then used one leaving me FOUR tradable boards. I traded ONE for EoF+7 and I traded another one for CR+2 x2. That leaves me with TWO more tradable boards.

Pretty sad this "grown man" as he claims to be, needs things broken down barney style. Not sure why he even bothers to troll me, probably just jealous he doesn't have "13 (lawl)" k-reds to sell. :D < - and he can't do this.

Actually, you are the one that is looking like a retard because you're feeding the troll.

awakens
10-08-2010, 08:50 AM

You had 3 overpriced k red in ah when they were 250 each. and some how you got an eof7 for one? Lmao bs

FU2
10-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Who knows maybe there are people that stupid.

Deathlymonkey
10-08-2010, 02:05 PM
they're not that OP. WA relies on their gear 100%. Please say they're OP because:

1. Their weapons have more attack
2. They can easily have over 1k STR after 15x (only if they use a GS)
3. They have the most defense

Or some other false suggestion so I can laugh.... and laugh...

...and laugh.
Lol....
1st. Warrior gears cost a lot less than most of the other classes(except high end-game gear of course)
2nd. A well-equipped warriors will easily own any other class in both pvp/war and pve
3rd. You look stupid :)

BannedT_T
10-08-2010, 02:06 PM
u fail.....

ohwait.........

sup?

Ghost
10-08-2010, 03:20 PM
From what you've been posting iNub it sounds like you don't even have a WA. Which is sad because you probably do.

JKR
10-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Warriors are good, but they arent OP, far from infact.
I am pretty sure when ur 170 and your still rockin s.tit
u ant gonna feel good ... s.tit might have worked in the
lower levels but as u get higher up it doesnt.
People seem to think they are great only because of
thier bm, which dont get me wrong is good, but, easy to
get around.

Enso
10-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Warriors are OP in moron-mode PvP. Just cause of their high attack and HP.

jimbo
10-10-2010, 07:15 AM
if ur low lvl its worthless, i think it would be usefull starting at lvl 140 where u can stack both bears and cats? dunno if thts right tho since im basically new to WA class myself..

Yeah only good for stacking

Filthy
10-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Bears is there to combine with bloody, it gives us enough
hp to survive in bloody and with some vamp we can gain hp back

//end of thread

took the words right out of my mouth

zMiAz
10-20-2010, 10:31 PM
love how inub think he knows all about WA.. lmfao... look at ur name retard.. just quit the game.. it won't get you anywhere in life..

Yes bear work great w/ cat and bloody..

yomo
10-22-2010, 08:41 AM
WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.

lmfao what? bloody fails? you WA's need to l2useit

bears+cats+bloody+ii+bm2aura=rape mode

love how the most oped class is complaining about their skills lol

Gake the Warrior
10-22-2010, 11:50 AM
actually i would say keep it i have a wa lvl 142

ZEPR0
10-22-2010, 01:17 PM
WA need some new buffs.

1. Bloody fails.

WA has enough shorts and Debuff(PC) already
if you ask me FS should have a new one
FS only got MB no debuffs
just sayin

LilRedRidingHood
10-27-2010, 11:16 AM
You sir are a retard.

FS are OP, not WA? How the hell are WA OP'ed when lvl 16x WA are getting 2-3 shotted by lvl 130 fs?

and FB are equally as dangerous? with no amp they rape ?

forumaccount
10-27-2010, 04:33 PM
fs is only "op" if they crit sg and ss 100% of the time, but thats impossible isnt it? if 16x wa are getting 2-3 shot by 13x fs, the wa prolly only wears pos items like st amp and deserves to get rolled anyway

MandaloreTheIndomitible
10-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Ok, I think stupid people need to be shut up now, I shall explain what Bears does:

It allows a WA to vamp a high amount of hp, this is needed for most WA. In order to do lots of dmg, they'll need that higher hp to tank bosses that hit them from 1ish-2k+ in bloody.

or, just plain endurance, it allows a WA to take on that extra proc/cap.

To all of you nubs saying WA is OP class;

I agree... ONLY with a 14/68 or 80 Redo.... and when they have full forcy.... too much def/hp there BUT BESIDES THAT its fine lol. Most other classes get some rate/dmg bonus, don't lose def when maxing dmg, or pew pew from afar. lol

LilRedRidingHood
10-29-2010, 11:16 AM
you do realize that if WA got Crushing blade the world would end as we know it and no1 would be able to stop us let alone hurt us. They'd try rooting us and we'd go super saiyan f!ckin 9 and break through it in less than a second then dash>WW crit and hes dead, *autotargets WI* Dash>SQ and hes dead, *Auto targets BL* Dash>SW and hes dead and so on.
You get the point. We'd be unstopable. Have u seen Fallensnowy?
with like a campiric amulet+2 and like a bof2 just plain he destroys lvl 150+ and hes lvl 133?
Cuz of his DMG=160 and its all from his helm+sword(42 on helm and 82 on sword) which makes it beast, he even has rate on that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ helm of his.

now THATS epic, and you wanna give us crushing blade?! then even the OP fs wud get crushed by our smexy skills.
so nuh.

Hasufel
10-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Warriors are finen they arent op every class has their ups and downs.if anything i think either seismic wave or sword quake should be buffed to some degree...like 15 crit dmg added to sword quake/seismic one or the other. and lower whirlwinds cast time to 4 seconds maybe as an added bonus.

lol gogo

and yes i agree crushing blade would be stupid......200+ base CD easy and like 47 rate from merga crushing blade and kred.

forumblahblah
10-30-2010, 11:32 PM
you do realize that if WA got Crushing blade the world would end as we know it and no1 would be able to stop us let alone hurt us. They'd try rooting us and we'd go super saiyan f!ckin 9 and break through it in less than a second then dash>WW crit and hes dead, *autotargets WI* Dash>SQ and hes dead, *Auto targets BL* Dash>SW and hes dead and so on.
with like a campiric amulet+2 and like a bof2 just plain he destroys lvl 150+ and hes lvl 133?
Cuz of his DMG=160 and its all from his helm+sword(42 on helm and 82 on sword) which makes it beast, he even has rate on that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ helm of his.

now THATS epic, and you wanna give us crushing blade?! then even the OP fs wud get crushed by our smexy skills.
so nuh.

I'd love to see a 7/42 helm. You sure his sword is 82? If it is he's one dumb guy, wasting around 2.1b to get a 82% cdi gs.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
11-01-2010, 04:54 PM

so nuh.

so how he get 42 on helm? even if he extended a pc one n dmg slotted the third slot wouldnt it just be 41 cuz of the 1% from 3rd slot?

p.s. anyone willing to explain --> bears vs iron skin in a pve and pvp situation? as in 1k hp over 39 def or vice versa.

forumaccount
11-01-2010, 04:55 PM
ive seen an ss of a 18 dmg craft 1 slot tit helm in eu, extending that gives u 42 dmg

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
but why extend a 1 slot?

forumaccount
11-01-2010, 06:06 PM
umm...cuz its tit so only needs sem, therefore it gives better dmg than any osm could while costing less to extend?

iNub
11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
umm...cuz its tit so only needs sem, therefore it gives better dmg than any osm could while costing less to extend?

but at the cost of significantly less defense. i'd consider it useless in a pve situation. unless it's +15 then rock that tit helm son.

iNub
11-01-2010, 06:13 PM
so how he get 42 on helm? even if he extended a pc one n dmg slotted the third slot wouldnt it just be 41 cuz of the 1% from 3rd slot?

p.s. anyone willing to explain --> bears vs iron skin in a pve and pvp situation? as in 1k hp over 39 def or vice versa.

not really much to say here. Bears is a short. 90% of ppl u pvp will QQ if u pop shorts in pvp. FB's will QQ, MF, QQ moar, root, and then QQ after u kill them. (x
so it depends. if the person is cool with u using bears in pvp then i'd take it over... wait. we're talking >140 pvp lol? wow... definitely take bears then. at that lvl 1k is a lot and they may have a problem burning u down.

iron skin is 39 def + 100hp tho not just 39 def. regardless, in pvp under 140 i'd use bears.

forumaccount
11-02-2010, 12:27 AM
but at the cost of significantly less defense. i'd consider it useless in a pve situation. unless it's +15 then rock that tit helm son.

err..i dont rly consider 12 def "significant," if that rly determined whether u lived or died in pve theres something terribly wrong