PDA

View Full Version : Help Desk Suggestion

MadeWaNemuranai
10-07-2010, 01:06 PM
As many people believe these people aren't being recognized by the help desk team, i am here to make a suggestion about this.

I believe they should have a reply button, saying current situation and additional statements, instead of waiting 5 weeks just to recieve 1 answer and close.

Example:
[I/Me (the person who needs help)]
"I cannot start cabal after i press "start" on cabal
i put it as exception on firewall.
i also reinstalled the game. plz help me"

[Help Desk Guy Reply 1]
"I am sorry for this trouble of your. We will look into it and see possible situation"
~[name]

[Help Desk Guy Reply 2]
"Do you have an anti-virus? if you do, have you took 'cabalmain.exe' out of virus vault in your anti-virus?
if not take it out, and add it as exception. if you can't put it as an exception, then disable the anti-virus. That's normally the case for this kind of situation It is not a virus
~[name]"

[I/Me]
"Thxs alot! i never knew my anti-virus thinks of it as a virus. i put it as an exception and took it out of virus vault."

[Help Desk Guy Reply 3]
"Im sorry for this problem occuring to you. im glad you are able to play again. i will now close the ticket.
~[name]"

Or something like that, what im trying to get to here is to show that you aren't ignoring them and you are actually doing something about it.

Now if they disobey rules & regulations, thats different story.

~MadeWaNemuranai

iNub
10-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Here's a suggestion:

Hire somebody to work at the help desk. Assuming they even have a computer, it isn't going to reply to tickets by itself.