PDA

View Full Version : BM2 and dps

ScarFB
10-08-2010, 06:20 PM
is FB bm2 the highest dps compared to other classes with retargeting or does that just
give it a boost? i heard the vamp+retarget+bm2 is ridiculous. i just mastered it
but only use it on zig for now (im 80 + taking my time skilling here n there)
and how much extra does the retargeting help anyways?
For those who have no idea what im talking about, plz just shuttup T.T

WIpwns
10-08-2010, 06:23 PM
is FB bm2 the highest dps compared to other classes with retargeting or does that just
give it a boost? i heard the vamp+retarget+bm2 is ridiculous. i just mastered it
but only use it on zig for now (im 80 + taking my time skilling here n there)
and how much extra does the retargeting help anyways?
For those who have no idea what im talking about, plz just shuttup T.T
i loled when u said highest
ever seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJK1MFn2-c0&feature=related?

ScarFB
10-08-2010, 06:28 PM
I wasnt really sure if it was the highest, thats why i was asking. Besides, im pretty sure an FB just as geared as that BL
would do just as good if not better. I just need to hear this from more ppl to see whats true n whats not.
And just throwing it out there, BL's r prolly the hardest to retarget with by looks.

WIpwns
10-08-2010, 06:47 PM
I wasnt really sure if it was the highest, thats why i was asking. Besides, im pretty sure an FB just as geared as that BL
would do just as good if not better. I just need to hear this from more ppl to see whats true n whats not.
And just throwing it out there, BL's r prolly the hardest to retarget with by looks.

fb's bm2 has the lowest dps imo

wa in bloody + retarget > fa > wi > bl + retarget> fs in mb + retarget > fb + retarget

ScarFB
10-08-2010, 06:51 PM
fb's bm2 has the lowest dps imo

wa in bloody + retarget > fa > wi > bl + retarget> fs in mb + retarget > fb + retarget

is that a joke? just plain old WI is better than fb+retarget? cmon ppl someone other than WIpwns gimme answers,
not from someone whos name is WIpwns :P

BackUpΜENG
10-08-2010, 07:00 PM
even tho spurski has trash gear, he can still solo pluma unlike good geared fbs in merc
sup flawless

ScarFB
10-08-2010, 07:04 PM
ok so what u guys r saying is FB's + Retargeting is nothing compared to any other class?
honestly, i really dont get it. I heard so much goos stuff about FB ret. and its nothing? im confused o.O
Even in my tier one war, me + fb ret. VS. 7 caps = 7 dead cap bodies on the floor. total anihilation.
i guess its not me, its tier 1 caps :P

Lute
10-08-2010, 07:35 PM
"Technically" speaking if you put every class with the best possible end game gear imaginable you'd have something like this

Wi bm2 > BL 1st hit retarget > WA bm2 w/ bloody & panic > FA bm2 w/ aos > FS w/ MB > FB

WA bm2 w/ bloody and FA would be close though I believe.

The real issue though is that this best possible gear isn't truly reasonable, Blader does extremely well if able to first hit retarget as in the video even with poorer gear than weaker classes.

FB bm2 is lower because of the fact they don't have any major boost such as panic and bloody or AoS and such that other classes have. FBs also have the best bm1 in the game so the weaker bm2 is balanced out. This isn't to say in general FBs are weak, its much easier for an FB to be good with 40dmg weapons and their buffs than for a wizard to get high end 40/7 orbs.

Wizard also has a number of limitations to bm2, using more skill points for all the skills needed, low defense compared to all but FA and very low mobility with maintained dps as the bm2 will only single cast if the wizard has just moved in any way.

iNub
10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
osm martial helm
osm martial suit
osm martial gloves
mystic boots
EoF+8
x2 BoF+3(slotted)
x2 RoL+1
x2 Vamp Earring +3
X3-White Board
osm blade
redosm blade
amulet (unknown)
Samp pots

What do you think?

Rockstar
10-12-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't even complain about FB BM2 anymore because its about 1000 times better than what it use to be, eventhough the dps isn't as good as other classes.

Berserk_Fury
10-12-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't even complain about FB BM2 anymore because its about 1000 times better than what it use to be, eventhough the dps isn't as good as other classes.

+1

epic100
10-13-2010, 06:48 AM
it would be pretty cool if the BM2 would also have a vamp effect everytime it hits... it would be very usefull...

Enso
10-13-2010, 09:22 AM
it would be pretty cool if the BM2 would also have a vamp effect everytime it hits... it would be very usefull...

It's called vamp gear...

ScarFB
10-13-2010, 03:25 PM
It's called vamp gear...

he means in the bm2 stats :P
btw rockstar +2

Enso
10-14-2010, 06:34 AM
he means in the bm2 stats :P
btw rockstar +2

Yeah... but still, vamp gear is easy enough to get.