ok 3 FCH 3 1/2 mil alz all gone
Terra fb suite one slot
went to upgrade and lagged out
so i lost it all
all the fch n the alz is gone
any ideas?

rythemz
04-14-2010, 07:25 AM
So basically you failed the slotting? I think that's pretty common.

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:38 AM
that's the way I read it. Or Are we missing something here?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Okay this is what the kid is saying. He went to upgrade the suit and when it was going through the slotting process his computer locked up to where cabal went Not Responding and it force logged him from the game. When he logged back into the game his Alz and his cores was missing as if it had failed when to his beliefs it didn't since he didn't get to see it before it booted him.

Aiden
04-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Okay this is what the kid is saying. He went to upgrade the suit and when it was going through the slotting process his computer locked up to where cabal went Not Responding and it force logged him from the game. When he logged back into the game his Alz and his cores was missing as if it had failed when to his beliefs it didn't since he didn't get to see it before it booted him.

well yea i didnt even hit upgrade though that was the thing n yes i did get forced loged just like how i was soloing eod when the update came and got force logged for the update.

zAgonyz
04-15-2010, 07:51 PM
well yea i didnt even hit upgrade though that was the thing n yes i did get forced loged just like how i was soloing eod when the update came and got force logged for the update.

Well then iono what to tell you if you didn't even hit upgrade. It should have all been there when you logged back in. Sorry bro.

Leonhart
04-16-2010, 04:22 PM

Sent a help desk ticket yet?