PDA

View Full Version : lvl 100 battle style up quest in eod b1f help

jimmyvodka93
10-12-2010, 09:33 PM
hi,
So i was doing the lvl 100 battle style level up quest and got thru the 1st part, and started the 2nd part. The quest asked me to collect them coins from frozen slaughter zombies. After 1 hour + of the dungeon, i asked myself 'where the **** are these zombies?' and kept going. Being a lvl 101 FB, the mobs hit me hard and i ran out of pot just after killing the boss , General Zombie. THEN after i ran out of pots, the frozen slaughter zombies emerged.... and they werent easy to kill for me either. Took down a few of em but kept dying and edventually ran out of time with bout nother 40+ coins needed.

So i was wondering if there was a easier way to get to these zombies without going through 3/4 of the dungeon.
And also, would i be able to enter copy of EOD b1f at lvl 101 to maybe kill the same mobs but at a lower lvl? or would the zombies be a different kind?
Any help is appreciated. Thx.

ps: wasnt sure where to post this as it contains dungeon, quest and general questions..

zomgOmglol
10-12-2010, 09:39 PM
party

forumaccount
10-12-2010, 09:42 PM
mobs in weak dungeons always have "weak" in front of their normal names so they would count as a diff mob, but u cant enter weak eod once ur higher than 70 anyway, and no eod is a one way dungeon

jimmyvodka93
10-12-2010, 09:46 PM
huh.... party.... good thought.
thx for clearing up the weak dungeon question.

Noob question: if a party member kills the mob, does it drop quest coins?

FU2
10-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Yep. So technically if you know a higher level person that can clear mobs for you, they can help you with the rankup.

forumaccount
10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
im not quite sure how the mission coin quests work now since its been an eternity since i last did it, but i believe u only have to hit each mob at least once for it to drop the coin, which has ~75% or so drop rate. used to be u had to deal the most dmg on each mob for it to drop the coins

jimmyvodka93
10-12-2010, 10:18 PM
im not quite sure how the mission coin quests work now since its been an eternity since i last did it, but i believe u only have to hit each mob at least once for it to drop the coin, which has ~75% or so drop rate. used to be u had to deal the most dmg on each mob for it to drop the coins

To Frozen Slaughter Zombies,
Please follow the new system... XP