PDA

View Full Version : eCoin currency change

KaosuGakusetsu
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Okay big suggestion hear which really needs to be heard and taken seriously Cabal Admins.

Change the eCoins. No offense but that is the Worst Item shop currency ever. Why can't you change it to, um I don't know, something that doesn't waste time as well as putting spam in your mail folder.

It may sound like I am ranting, well I pretty much am. I have played other games with the same type of item shop currency stuff and you know what? THAT specifically, made me quit the game. So take my suggestion seriously, change from eCoins.

Believe me when I say alot and I mean ALOT of people will agree with me on that. They may not show up right away but trust me on this. Oh and if this suggestion is taken seriously, well then... Cabal loses another player and everyday players are quiting.

Valdoroth
10-13-2010, 04:25 AM
Dude, you honestly didn't make sense with this post as to not pointing out why it is the worst. All you stated was that it was bad. Not why.

AeonNathan
10-13-2010, 04:41 AM
Dude, you honestly didn't make sense with this post as to not pointing out why it is the worst. All you stated was that it was bad. Not why.

+1

Tainted
10-14-2010, 02:02 PM
O.o Lost much ?

Sejiyaku
10-14-2010, 02:10 PM

+2 ..what is it u dont like, the name?, exchange rates?