PDA

View Full Version : More Profitable Dungeons???

HollowMasked
10-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Hey I need help on which dungeons Are Profitable 59+ i have a lvl 59 fs and i have only like 1mill right now and i need to make a good amount of alz for future gears and skills.

Palomar
10-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Do your quests to keep afloat. They give some good alz and exp from time to time as well as items that will get you by until you can afford better stuff.

For dungeons...You need to work in stages.

Lvl up a bit more and start running LID.

From LID run RS

RS to EOD1

EOD1 to SOD

SOD to FT / EOD2

As far as profit vs entry cost...RS is a great dungeon for money and exp. Right now you are still a bit low to really be farming anything of value other than weakened dungeons. You just have to grind at it until things start to turn around. My advice...focus on comodities right now. Regardless of the economy everyone needs upgrade cores, craft mats, etc. Even if you get an epic drop in one of the higher level dungeons right now...good luck selling it. Focus on the small stuff and good luck.

dgassant
10-15-2010, 09:19 AM
rs....is a pieace of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dungeon

Palomar
10-15-2010, 09:43 AM
rs....is a pieace of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dungeon

Not for me.

Ive gotten a few amps from there, tons of thunder/dark discs 3, lvl 3 carts, uch, unk machine parts, 4 SEL's, slotted tit gear (1 piece will cover 2x entries)...

The place is a crafters farming dream!

Mayhaps you are doing it wrong bud.

iNub
10-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Not for me.

Ive gotten a few amps from there, tons of thunder/dark discs 3, lvl 3 carts, uch, unk machine parts, 4 SEL's, slotted tit gear (1 piece will cover 2x entries)...

The place is a crafters farming dream!

Perhaps you are doing it wrong bud.

fixed and +1

renji642
10-25-2010, 02:27 AM
rs blows...you probly spend the whole 30 minutes in there farming? lol who the hell wants to do that crap?

Palomar
10-25-2010, 06:41 AM
rs blows...you probly spend the whole 30 minutes in there farming? lol who the hell wants to do that crap?

LOL...yep. I farm the buffalos from 28 mins all the way down to zero.

In one run this weekend I got 10 lvl3 thunder, 10 dark, 2 uch, 1 lvl 3 artifact, 4-5 titanium pieces, few chaos lamps, but no exteneders from them this time. LOL

I did 2-3 runs made or saved myself some money. Then moved on to SOD, FT, AOS as usual.

"profit" isnt always about epic items. commodities sell much faster and more consistently.

uchihaSINZ
10-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Get to level 98 and farm me Titanium armorhelms in patren patren great place for easy alz

iNub
10-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Get to level 98 and farm me Titanium armorhelms in patren patren great place for easy alz

heard drop rate here was GREATLY reduced.

macbowes
10-26-2010, 12:26 AM
Most profitable dungeon (for me, anyways) has easily been ruined train. Average of 1.8m / entry and I've definitely gotten at least one uchh for every two runs (probably higher), not to mention all the other cores. The other plus is that it takes 10 minutes and one bar of SP.

Registering
10-28-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm not a fan of RS speed running. I did 77 runs there and basically got nothing except vendor trash, no amps/bike/etc.. It's decent to zip through it and NPC gear and it's close to town if you don't have premium but if you want to just mass up vendor trash EoD is probably better if you can get your runs down to 30min or less (including the time to get back after selling your stuff). A lot of people hate EoD though.

Devils91
10-28-2010, 06:53 PM
FT and EOD2. If you can do eod2 with teh trolls on your own then you are making some nice alz. 15 chests and 1 core cube potential 16 uch. you usually get 5-8 uch/run and some other stuff like lvl 3 carts. Ft is usually hit or miss. Usually a bad run for ft is like 6 fch and 1 uch. Every 5 runs u normally get 3uchh and 5 uch so its pretty profitable. Not to mention 20-30mins and its done.

Hasufel
11-04-2010, 10:56 AM
SOD and DX Dungeons for soloing.