PDA

View Full Version : 79 War Gear.

sckrules
10-16-2010, 12:00 AM
I posted a thread over in the FA section about this same thing, but, depending on the reply's i get back on the gear, i may decide to make a wiz instead. So, with that being said, i would like to know what gears to get and a general stat outlook. Gears as in +6 osm/lapis or osm/phery/aqua and etc....
Plus the estimated cost for everything. Don't forget to have what ammy/rings to use(i know rol/cr but how many of each?)

WIpwns
10-16-2010, 04:25 AM
around 1b

sckrules
10-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Thats a bit much for the 79 war. I mean if you want complete epic gear maybe, but i only need decent stuff. So that would be what, 5% m.amp craft with 2slot hp or a 2 slot m.amp/hp in slot suit, either will 2 slot or just 2 slot hp boots, m.amp stit or osm gloves. a DB helm(5/20 or higher) then the orbs you can get from weod i found out and there PC craft and perm. So add all that up and your at what, maybe 300mil. 1bil is just crazy to spend that on 79 war.

WIpwns
10-16-2010, 04:49 PM
well if u want to wear +7 osm suit u need to wear 2 pheries for the int
if u wear a lapis orb u wont be able to wear +4 osm suit or higher

farm 2 pc phery orbs in weod and +7 it
farm a pc dmg tit helm in weod or buy a pc rate osm +6/7 one
7 amp stit gloves and boots +6/7
eos5 or shadow eppy +5
3 rol1s and 1 cr1

those are about 300m

sckrules
10-16-2010, 07:10 PM
well in this war amp doesn't do as much sense you have lower attack and m.attack then the higher wars. So using amp isn't as important i thought. So hp boots i figured would be better for the extra boost. and only thing i need from that list would be a PC helm, have a 5/20 atm, good enough till i can farm or get one. have crafted m.amp stit gloves atm, would like to get 7 m.amp but these will do for now sense they were free. other then that, already have the rol/cr and getting the orbs will be easy once i get the wiz to 55 to farm weod for them. so honestly, i think ive maybe spent like 100mil, if that. and ill be getting like 3/4 of that back once i sell these orbs i bought once i can the PC from weod(didn't know weak dungeons dropped perm PC sht now). so, only thing i will have spent anything on will have been the suit, and eventually better helm/gloves if i decide i need them.

AngeIbabe
10-16-2010, 09:40 PM
well in this war amp doesn't do as much sense you have lower attack and m.attack then the higher wars. So using amp isn't as important i thought. So hp boots i figured would be better for the extra boost. and only thing i need from that list would be a PC helm, have a 5/20 atm, good enough till i can farm or get one. have crafted m.amp stit gloves atm, would like to get 7 m.amp but these will do for now sense they were free. other then that, already have the rol/cr and getting the orbs will be easy once i get the wiz to 55 to farm weod for them. so honestly, i think ive maybe spent like 100mil, if that. and ill be getting like 3/4 of that back once i sell these orbs i bought once i can the PC from weod(didn't know weak dungeons dropped perm PC sht now). so, only thing i will have spent anything on will have been the suit, and eventually better helm/gloves if i decide i need them.

an den u get roled by ppl wif mor amp, hp, def,matk

sckrules
10-16-2010, 11:44 PM
an den u get roled by ppl wif mor amp, hp, def,matk
the only thing people will have higher then me, at least of the same class, will be amp. Ill have higher hp and equal def and m.atk as most of the wiz in there. I mean if you think about it, most wiz in this war have what, 25% m.amp max 21% from gloves/boot/suit(7 each if you cant count) and then the amp from eos, whichever there using, could be anything from eos+3 to a shadow eos+5. So if you would, go troll some where else and learn the facts.
bye bye now.

Mishon
10-17-2010, 04:17 AM
Go with FA for that war, crit shot pwn wizzys there lmao.

sckrules
10-17-2010, 04:25 AM
Honestly, for FA to pwn wizzy in that war, they would need like an extra 200mil in gear or more, just to equal out the def and m.atk. So ill stick with Wiz, it's cheaper to gear and still good.

Mishon
10-17-2010, 05:07 AM
Cheaper gear? What server you on meng, battle m.amp has always been cheaper then martial m.amp.

WIpwns
10-17-2010, 05:47 AM
Cheaper gear? What server you on meng, battle m.amp has always been cheaper then martial m.amp.

+1 lol
stit battle gloves/boots are 60m, suit is 20m, helm and orbs are free in weod

Deathlymonkey
10-17-2010, 05:53 AM
I posted a thread over in the FA section about this same thing, but, depending on the reply's i get back on the gear, i may decide to make a wiz instead. So, with that being said, i would like to know what gears to get and a general stat outlook. Gears as in +6 osm/lapis or osm/phery/aqua and etc....
Plus the estimated cost for everything. Don't forget to have what ammy/rings to use(i know rol/cr but how many of each?)

Why would you even want to farm that tier?

WIpwns
10-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Why would you even want to farm that tier?

ikr lol t3 and higher is much fun-er

Deathlymonkey
10-17-2010, 06:06 AM
Yea...and at least in t3+ you can use real gear >.>
Adept earrings and bless bracelets dont help so much ya know =(

sckrules
10-17-2010, 04:43 PM
No, not cheaper that way, i mean wiz doesnt need as epic of gear to be good. They can get buy with PC pherys from weod till well into the 100's, FA on the other hand have lower base m.atk and def so they need better gear sooner to be just as good. Overall, Wiz is cheaper to gear.

Deathlymonkey
10-17-2010, 04:47 PM
No, not cheaper that way, i mean wiz doesnt need as epic of gear to be good. They can get buy with PC pherys from weod till well into the 100's, FA on the other hand have lower base m.atk and def so they need better gear sooner to be just as good. Overall, Wiz is cheaper to gear.

Funny guy.
+8 forcium orb 7%amp vs +9 phery 7/30(minimum) or +9 lapis 30critdmg(minimum)

The focium will cost so much less

AngeIbabe
10-18-2010, 04:48 AM

i lol'd