PDA

View Full Version : Guild Warehouse: CABAL deposits

Valdoroth
10-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Ok so if you look at your guild bank, you probably will see in the history that it say Cabal deposited alz into it. What is the factor for causing this because some days it deposits like only 10k and others it does 500k.

WIpwns
10-16-2010, 10:36 AM
cabal gives ur guild 1% of ah tax if a guild member's item sold

rectumcanal
10-16-2010, 02:12 PM
well thats dumb...why should noobs get money for what i sell

zomgOmglol
10-16-2010, 02:21 PM
well thats dumb...why should noobs get money for what i sell

you should think more before you complain.

two possibilities
1. you lose money in AH tax

2. you lose money in AH tax, you're guild gets 1%

if WIpwns is right

rectumcanal
10-16-2010, 06:29 PM
you should think more before you complain.

two possibilities
1. you lose money in AH tax

2. you lose money in AH tax, you're guild gets 1%

if WIpwns is right

1. im not complaining about losing money in AH...i already know about that. stop trying to act smart.
2. im guessing youve never had those noobs who join guilds just to steal the sh.it inside the guild warehouse.

zomgOmglol
10-22-2010, 08:31 PM
1. im not complaining about losing money in AH...i already know about that. stop trying to act smart.
looks like you dont know what i meant by "two possibilities"
"you lose money in AH tax" is NOT meant to explain some aspect of the game i thought you were too stupid to understand. Simply losing money is one possibility; the other possibility is losing the money, but your guild getting some of it back.
dont play dumb to make it look like im acting smart

2. im guessing youve never had those noobs who join guilds just to steal the sh.it inside the guild warehouse.
combined with "noobs [that] get money for what i sell" tells me you're guild needs to set permissions better.

this is not extra that you pay so that cabal can put it in your guild warehouse. this is a separate transaction that only involves you because you set the amount.