PDA

View Full Version : Noobie... But wanna try blader as a class

waltercheng
10-21-2010, 02:38 AM
I have a lot of questions but first this is the most important for me...

Example: Im a level 1 blader... for the following levels to come what stats should I focus
on to? and when should I add stats to the least focused stats?

*and what is this "amp" thing?

sykoXops
10-21-2010, 04:51 PM
just use the auto set feature....then make sure that str and dex are about equal

amp makes our attacks better.amp=amplification

Hash
10-21-2010, 05:09 PM
str = dex for a blader (they give the exact same bonuses). keep int as low as u can for gears. the only difference is if u want to be a heavy blader or normal blader. a heavy blader is just a regular blader that uses armor instead of martial (more defense but lower def rate). armor requires more str than dex, so if you were going heavy u should focus on str more than dex so as to wear armor as soon as possible. if u are just starting i suggest u just go with a regular blader wearing martial as it is cheaper and simpler. for wearing martial u should keep ur str and dex roughly even. even at higher levels and gears a blader shouldnt really need much more than 70 int. just try and keep int at a minimum for ur gear requirements.

sykoXops
10-21-2010, 07:33 PM
unless you wanna wear forci..than have your int to 80...NO MORE kinda less tho....76ish?

waltercheng
10-22-2010, 01:54 AM
tnx for your help guys...

I'll be playing a blader tomorrow...

last question

is adept armors still available? my friend said it'll help me to level up my skill faster

and what is the best of two weapons... katana or the other one?

Hash
10-22-2010, 02:57 AM
blade > kat for a blader. combo = attack rate is sorta useless, blade has a slightly better attack gain and there are no bonuses from using an increased dex in comparison to the same str increase. i would only use a kat if the bonuses on it were better (i.e. better crit damage/amp). some people use katanas as they are generally cheaper than blades though.

sykoXops
10-22-2010, 07:03 AM
blade > kat for a blader. combo = attack rate is sorta useless, blade has a slightly better attack gain and there are no bonuses from using an increased dex in comparison to the same str increase. i would only use a kat if the bonuses on it were better (i.e. better crit damage/amp). some people use katanas as they are generally cheaper than blades though.

theres not much of a difference between them. its mostly for looks. all then blades look cool except the forci one...the forci kat looks beast.
i craft adpet if you need...if your on merc server.

Shunsui007
10-22-2010, 10:49 AM
hit me up when u can craft deathblow katanas, what's your ign?

waltercheng
10-23-2010, 06:03 PM
ok then...

@sykoXops: can I ask for your IGN? I'll ask you to craft me sam katanas when I become strong... (not for free)

sykoXops
10-25-2010, 03:09 PM
hit me up when u can craft deathblow katanas, what's your ign?
i craft tit db...stuck at proof since its rediculous to get crit rate in slot

sykoXops
10-25-2010, 03:12 PM
ok then...

@sykoXops: can I ask for your IGN? I'll ask you to craft me sam katanas when I become strong... (not for free)
go to ch14 and shout SYKO..its the guy from forums....ill have a 25% chance of knowing who you are. or just talk to some1 from CollateralDamage and tell them when i get on to make you some db...........
i need
1. 2slot tit katana+0 with +20% crit damage
2. some dark disks lvl2..about 10..its either dark or thunder