PDA

View Full Version : To get Alz back into the game

Devils91
10-21-2010, 06:47 PM
With all of the recent events such as the sig events and this new fortune ticket even has drained the community of billions of alz we need a way of getting that alz back into the economy. These events were nice but it had a bad effect on teh economy as well. I propose a lottery. Weekly drawings to give it a bit of time and so on.

All of the alz that takes taken off from AH taxes should be pooled and used as a lottery. Lottery tickets can cost like 1mil and all of that alz also gets pooled with the AH taxes. The lottery pot should start off with 50-100mil probably 100mil.

Also maybe have a year end draw which u can buy tickets for that draw separtely still only costing 1mil but maybe having the draw worth 500mil+ all of the funds that it has raised and modifying this event as time passes.

Any suggestions?

TheNewGuy
10-21-2010, 07:44 PM
bad idea... the only difference between your lottery tickets and the halloween raffle ticket is 4 mil. besides, it's not like est force players to spend 5mil on those tickets. I suggest they give us a cheaper sig event, so the poor newbies like me can catch up.

Devils91
10-22-2010, 08:46 AM
There is a huge difference between a lottery and spending 5mil to a NPC. When it goes to an NPC everything is lost with a lottery evertyhing gets put back into the economy. We've probably killed like 15% of all the alz in the game with events. I'm not complaining about the events, I think they r nice, but alz is nice too expectially since it is becoming inreasingly scarce.

TheNewGuy
10-22-2010, 11:46 PM
but the lottery just taking alz from bunch of unlucky players and gives to 1 lucky player. how's that getting alz back to the game?

Devils91
10-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Becuase the alz does not disappear into nothingness. All of teh alz inputed into the lottery + the AH taxes would be put out into the server, therefore more alz in circulation, therefore not everyone is uber poor.

Valdoroth
10-23-2010, 12:10 PM
How about alz drop event that has 1000% alz drop increase for a week? then that 300 turns into 3000 from all mobs ^_^. And when yu get alz bombs! 6k ea, and then if you have some alz drop inc items you can get like 20k alz bombs! that's boost the alz in game alot

LILCHAOLAO
10-27-2010, 06:27 AM
How about 1m money bombs ^^