PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Pumpkin Helm (perm)

iSeeYou123
10-21-2010, 08:46 PM
GM put it in the cash shop! everyone wants it!!! :D

zx34
10-21-2010, 08:54 PM
It is lol.

nubkitten
10-22-2010, 03:56 PM
I noticed in the shop that it says it is available until 11/4. Does it mean you can wear it until 11/4 and then it goes away or is it available on the CS until 11/4? I only ask because the other halloween items do not say that. It's vague and not very clear despite it saying perm. If that is the case, I don't feel like spending $10 for the helm that will disappear after 11/4. Thanks~ If it is not that case, does that mean the other items in CS are available to buy indefinitely? I hate to compare to OGP but in OGP the helm was available to wear for a short time but it didn't cost $10....

Soryuha
10-22-2010, 08:27 PM
I noticed in the shop that it says it is available until 11/4. Does it mean you can wear it until 11/4 and then it goes away or is it available on the CS until 11/4? I only ask because the other halloween items do not say that. It's vague and not very clear despite it saying perm. If that is the case, I don't feel like spending $10 for the helm that will disappear after 11/4. Thanks~ If it is not that case, does that mean the other items in CS are available to buy indefinitely? I hate to compare to OGP but in OGP the helm was available to wear for a short time but it didn't cost $10....

The item will be in the Cash Shop until 11/4. After 11/4 it just disappears from the Cash Shop.