PDA

View Full Version : Lake in dusk walk thru by isis pic by Cabal Wiki

IsisBlade
10-22-2010, 04:13 AM
http://www.cabalwiki.com/w/images/e/ea/Fashik_map.jpg

Ok first at start kill Wurk. He is not neccessary but will give u some kind of drop.

Then go around and kill Radark this will let you thru the next gate.

Next boss is Jidarsh you can choose to run up the hill and then around and through the gate or stand at the gate and and target him from below, eventually he'll notice you and come down after you.

Rune in dusk. This is the second rune you come to if you follow the land around. Kill this rune and then go across the island to your next open gate.

Follow the path around and kill Fashik. Then go back and follow the path around and kill Pogar.

After exiting the gate follow the land mass around to your left until you come to a gate, turn around and behind you beneith a tree you will find Ballu. Go back to the now open gate.

Enter the gate and head left you will find Pirouro, kill him and then follow the path as shown.

Hawk is up on a hill you will have to go up that hill and then around and up a barrier. Kill him and back track following the path as shown.

Veer right and kill Lehefee then follow the path as shown.

Ergdusu is a huge troll and he is located past your next gate. After killing him go back to your gate under a huge overturned boat.

Directly to your left is Etuor kill her and then follow the path up the hill between two trees and kill Caschnarr, head down another hill to kill Rik.

Back track totally through the two trees and then between the stone fence and veer left totally to the back and kill Haschnarc.

Back track go down the hill and kill Grischnarc and enter the portal.

The portal will drop you right in the middle of Minotar terratory. Follow the path as shown and kill the minotar that is to your far left that will open Zidgris Faello's gate.

{{If you are after the stone/book or whatever quest that is to your left of Zidgris}}

Kill this last monster and then you have finished the dungeon.

LILCHAOLAO
10-22-2010, 06:33 AM
LID isnt hard to figure out ._.

IsisBlade
10-22-2010, 06:34 AM
when i was a noob it was very hard.. my walkthrus are for noobs.. who need the extra help

LILCHAOLAO
10-22-2010, 06:38 AM
You care too much,lol.

I remember when LID hit harder....that's when it was hard