PDA

View Full Version : WEAPON COMBINATION?!?! 0_o help me FELLOW bladers

flykrnrom3o
10-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Im new to blader and I am farming WEOD right now.

Im into PVP mostly. I am talkin about 139+ pvp

Should i carry 2 PC tit dmg weaps I farmed in WEOD?

or

Should i just carry 1 40dmg weap with a forcy weap so my attack base will be higher?

If there is a better combinations in weapons please list..
THANKS..

Hash
10-24-2010, 09:39 PM
Personally, i prefer 1 amped forcy blade/kat (atleast +8) with a high damage other (such as 40cd tita). the amped helps increase the damage of fillers, and the high cd other helps to maintain high crit damage for the nuke effect on DT, LS and BS. I would only really go for 2 40cd weapons if they were osm/redosm grade (very expensive x_x). If u cant afford those, just stay with the 2x 40cd tita blades.

Matrimoney
10-24-2010, 09:47 PM
either +11 ur forc or dont even wear it...its junk...dual 40 dmg are decent nowadays since you can + them higher than usual..aka dual 40 dmg osm can be +11'd to have the same attack as +9 or +10 redosm. with that being said u need a 7/40 helm to go along w/ the dual 40 dmg...so gl

flykrnrom3o
10-25-2010, 07:57 PM
what i am asking is, which is better combo for pvp. Im not wealthy have that in mind ^^ (donations accepted LOL)

40dmg tit Blade X2

or

40Dmg tit blade + 10dmg forcium

thanks^^

Hash
10-25-2010, 08:48 PM
So essentially, Your question is 30cd v The attack gain of the forcy. You stated that you arent wealthy, so lets take +8 forcy and +9 tita and compare.
Then it would be:

30cd v 65 attack.

In your case (purely pvp) then the 30cd would probably be better, but ur base damage would be terrible, meaning that your non crits would su.ck, and you will get PvPs where you dont crit a single skill. Like i said before though, the attack gain is better for your fillers, and the extra cd is better for a nuke effect on DT, LS and BS. It just depends on how you want to play. Bottom line, PvP in cabal NA is just a crit battle. So if all u want to do on cabal is sit outside BI and pvp, then choose the 2x tita 40cd.

Greedy0124
11-01-2010, 08:21 AM
22 attack = 5% amp = 10% crit damage now there you... do the math

Tysukiomi
11-01-2010, 10:07 AM
screw tit, forcy+8 or higher amp anc osm/redosm dmg blade +7or higher ^_^ if offordable

Hash
11-01-2010, 01:14 PM
22 attack = 5% amp = 10% crit damage now there you... do the math

Wrong. Amp and Crit Damage are multipliers, 5% amp and 10cd might equal 22 attack for you, but the fact of the matter is that the more attack you have, the greater the damage gain off 5% amp and 10% cd. Thats why amp is more important at higher levels, where classes generally have higher attack, than lower levels, where classes have generally low attack.

Rowe
11-01-2010, 08:06 PM
for the love of god people need to stop farming weod trying to get epic tit crap.

Matri
11-01-2010, 08:15 PM
for the love of god people need to stop farming weod trying to get epic tit crap.

says the 17x warrior using titanium boots

Rowe
11-02-2010, 09:06 PM
says the 17x warrior using titanium boots

im still in the process of getting gear. i dont farm it like its endgame. sry i dont do alot of shady things in cabal to get my gear.

auctionmule
11-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Wrong. Amp and Crit Damage are multipliers, 5% amp and 10cd might equal 22 attack for you, but the fact of the matter is that the more attack you have, the greater the damage gain off 5% amp and 10% cd. Thats why amp is more important at higher levels, where classes generally have higher attack, than lower levels, where classes have generally low attack.

Amp isn't really more important at higher levels, assuming you mean in weapons. Most BL at higher levels don't use Forc Amp weapons, but instead use Forc of DB or 40% dmg Osm. At high levels, you'll have the base attack to break defense, but you won't have the CD if you go forcium.

Amp and base attack is more important at low levels when you need it to break defense.

Hash
11-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Amp isn't really more important at higher levels, assuming you mean in weapons. Most BL at higher levels don't use Forc Amp weapons, but instead use Forc of DB or 40% dmg Osm. At high levels, you'll have the base attack to break defense, but you won't have the CD if you go forcium.

Amp and base attack is more important at low levels when you need it to break defense.

I meant amp in gears and not amp in weapons. And even at higher levels, amp weapons are a lot better in bm2. My goal for weapons is actually amp craft forcy (if i can ever afford it). With 2x 4amp/10cd its the equivalent of 8 amp 20cd with the base attack of forcy.

DaSmexy
11-03-2010, 10:17 PM
duel 40% osm bro if you can even afford one ;D