PDA

View Full Version : Release the creature of Anubis

J22
10-25-2010, 02:13 PM
Hey guys! so Anubis is sort of a powerful creature, they were lead by egyptian emperor in the ancient years before christ, they should be in nevareth too!! and the drops should be godly! also rare, here is what the creature kinda looks like.

http://media.dandwiki.com/w/images/0/0a/Anubis.jpg
Drops of Anubis

1- Slot Extender (Highest) 4% chance of drop
2- Osmium Katana of Amp. 11.11% chance of drop
3- Ring Of Luck +2. 40% chance of drop
4- Forcium Blade of Destruction. 53% chance of drop

otice1
10-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Terrible concept.
Awful drop list.
Poorly worded description.
Boring artwork.

Smexii
10-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Haxxed drop list LOL.

J22
10-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Terrible concept.
Awful drop list.
Poorly worded description.
Boring artwork.

I don't see nothing terrible or awful about it, except for your awful comments. :cool:

otice1
10-25-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't see nothing terrible or awful about it, except for your awful comments. :cool:

You are correct sir! The poor construction of your suggestion aside, this eloquent assertion clearly demonstrates your capacity to communicate articulately in the English language.

WiPwns2
10-26-2010, 01:30 AM
chakris and the boss be4 him

Shinji
10-26-2010, 05:57 AM
Your % of ur drops list will never happen o_o.

LILCHAOLAO
10-26-2010, 06:20 AM
I honestly think hardly anyone regards anything WiPwns says.

But that's just me.

J22
10-26-2010, 02:24 PM
You are correct sir! The poor construction of your suggestion aside, this eloquent assertion clearly demonstrates your capacity to communicate articulately in the English language.

My english is not so good because im from egypt, yes i admit.. and dude instead of complaining about a suggestion i posted, go get laid or something!! lol

otice1
10-26-2010, 03:47 PM
My english is not so good because im from egypt, yes i admit.. and dude instead of complaining about a suggestion i posted, go get laid or something!! lol

Why post a suggestion if you are not open to criticism? If you weren't aware, it is often appreciated to use common sense while speaking on the internet.

fsflashy
10-26-2010, 03:53 PM
what does anubis have to do with cabal?

nothing.

so why add it?

renji642
10-26-2010, 04:58 PM
i would love to see anubis in cabal , hes always been one of my favorite egyptian thingie mabobs, and a spinx would be cool too.

J22
10-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Why post a suggestion if you are not open to criticism? If you weren't aware, it is often appreciated to use common sense while speaking on the internet.

what? i don't even know what that means but whatever, you are not making sense.. i don't care.. buh bye!

iNub
10-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Boring artwork.

Awww, somebody can't draw. (:

ForceHero
10-26-2010, 09:45 PM
what does anubis have to do with cabal?

nothing.

so why add it?

What does a pumpkin have to do with cabal?

What does a panda with a man's face have to do with cabal?

What does a floating alien head have to do with cabal?

What was your point again?

darkparasite
10-26-2010, 10:33 PM
i like the idea i mean come on cabal was created by combing science and magic with a little story and its one of the greatest mmorpg's i ever played
so why not add a little past, and to all of you that dont like the idea anubis would fit in forgotten ruins because of the Archaic temple design they use through out that world
but dude fix the drops and give it a reason to be there besides saying "it would be cool." Maybe a new boss for a new dungeon?

Fishy
10-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Okay, so the idea of a new boss event isnt terrible at all......maybe make him tougher than usual.....but that drop list is effed. 1) It'll never happen; 2) Never happen; and 3) Not only will it never happen, but there's a reason those items arent supposed to come easy. If they did though, they'd all be binding, so have fun with your non-tradable hack crap :cool:

Fishy
10-26-2010, 10:44 PM
And by the way, anubis wasn't multiple creatures. There's only ONE anubis, and he's the god who basically oversaw every mummification and burial of the pharaohs to guide them in the afterlife. LEARN YOUR MYTHOLOGY TWIT!

Shinji
10-27-2010, 03:14 AM
And by the way, anubis wasn't multiple creatures. There's only ONE anubis, and he's the god who basically oversaw every mummification and burial of the pharaohs to guide them in the afterlife. LEARN YOUR MYTHOLOGY TWIT!
Stop using google meng

Tainted
10-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Lolz 40% for Rol+2, it'll make Rol+2 quiet common then

Fishy
10-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Stop using google meng

Lol im a mythology nut you scrub =3 That and I practically grew up memorizing egyptian culture and religion since my mom's in LOVE with the stuff XD

otice1
10-27-2010, 04:32 PM
what? i don't even know what that means but whatever, you are not making sense.. i don't care.. buh bye!

Since you quoted me I am going to assume you read what I posted. If you were able to do so then there is no explanation to why you would not have the capacity to understand what I had written.

Phoenix
10-28-2010, 04:13 AM
[QUOTE=J22;126705]Hey guys! so Anubis is sort of a powerful creature, they were lead by egyptian emperor in the ancient years before christ, they should be in nevareth too!! and the drops should be godly! also rare, here is what the creature kinda looks like.

http://media.dandwiki.com/w/images/0/0a/Anubis.jpg
Drops of Anubis

u want anubis. and i want RAIDEn, The thunder GOD.
Drop.
Inmortality
Ability use Lightning powers. and kick enemy ass. :P

yea. that drop better then anubis.

You forgot 1 thing. Wher ewe will put anubis, In Forgoten Templar is bad idea. And there is no ather place with will looks familiar to Anubis and ather Egypt gods.

Valdoroth
10-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Understandable concept, however (oh and welcome to NA cabal), the drop list needs to be like 10x bigger for random stuff. You can't make a boss only have good drops. That takes the challenge of killing alot of them out.

Ok the other major flaw is you have to look at the game. It's an entirely fictional world, so to bring an Ancient Egyptian god/whatever it was actually considered into the game kinda interrupts the all fiction concept.

As to answer the above post as to where would you put a new boss, MF could always use a boss.

Plus we dont need any new bosses atm with our current new ones that have 300-500 defense more than Tyrant from FT2, which is hard enough to kill as it is (or at least time consuming with lots of sp), and that ppl hardly hunt bcs of that reason. We dont even know what Keshapone Ministra drops as epic drops bcs its only been killed a few times.