PDA

View Full Version : 2questions...

ScarFB
10-29-2010, 07:56 AM
1) just another SoD question: Why does sod seem so weak?? It has more atk and amp then assass and ii, so why does it do a lot less more dmg?

2)Why dont high lvl FB's use lower defence with ener. and hl? it seems to help a a good amount so why dont ppl use it?

Matrimoney
10-29-2010, 07:58 AM
assass has yellow text meaning it does more dmg than it should

the time it takes to cast lower defence you could have hit the player and made up for the extra dmg youd do from lower def...its pointless to cast...waste of time

YumCookies
10-29-2010, 09:27 AM
1) just another SoD question: Why does sod seem so weak?? It has more atk and amp then assass and ii, so why does it do a lot less more dmg?

2)Why dont high lvl FB's use lower defence with ener. and hl? it seems to help a a good amount so why dont ppl use it?

In war FOE is super OP :(

Shinji
10-29-2010, 09:32 AM

the time it takes to cast lower defence you could have hit the player and made up for the extra dmg youd do from lower def...its pointless to cast...waste of time

So true lmao, I see fbs debuffing and by the time they going to attack they already half dead

Matrimoney
10-29-2010, 09:57 AM
So true lmao, I see fbs debuffing and by the time they going to attack they already half dead

i looooove when fb's are dumb enough to do that to me in war...:D

Berserk_Fury
10-29-2010, 10:00 AM

lower defense cast is almost instant, but most fbs don't have that skill because we need the skill points for other more important skills.

Shinji
10-29-2010, 10:05 AM
i looooove when fb's are dumb enough to do that to me in war...:D
Funny thing is that ,they keep on doing it rofl.
Oh well a free kill

Izumiia
10-29-2010, 10:13 AM
shinji = free kill in war :)

Matrimoney
10-29-2010, 10:17 AM
lower defense cast is almost instant, but most fbs don't have that skill because we need the skill points for other more important skills.

the time it takes to cast lower def takes away from the other skills youve already cast and even if it is a fast cast...so are lances in combo...depending on what im doing my lances hit avg 3-4k on people...thats 1/5 ur hp while ur casting def down.

Izumiia
10-29-2010, 10:22 AM
not if the fb darkness a wiz but thats 2 seconds wasted on the bind, best solution is debuffing in combo

Berserk_Fury
10-29-2010, 10:25 AM
not if the fb darkness a wiz but thats 2 seconds wasted on the bind, best solution is debuffing in combo

Find me a 170+ fb that has both darkness and lower defense at a high enough level, so I can find them IRL and slap them.

Izumiia
10-29-2010, 10:39 AM
a 170 fb changes it then :/ unless were talking about lower then 170

WIpwns
10-29-2010, 12:25 PM
only the best fbs use lower defense in high lvl dungeon bosses

k?

LILCHAOLAO
10-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Only ppl with FB's are allowed in this section

k?