PDA

View Full Version : Making DT Dungeon cards drops again.

TerraBrandford
04-15-2010, 12:30 AM
I think they should make DT dungeon cards drop from mobs again before they were made cash shop item only. If it is to become a drop again, it can still remain in the cash shop at rate of buying multiple cards for cheap astros. (still giving incentive to buy them via chash shop) Where drop rates for items are redicously low and don't see any signs of those drop rates being increased, entry items of all types should have their drop rates dramitically increased. The idea of entry items is to run the dungeons for leveling up or farming...shouldn't have to farm for items to farm...that's just silly. Not all people have the time nor the access to higher level areas to even farm entry items. This is just an idea, I hope I'm not nailed to the cross for this. Although, I don't see why anyone would want to do that...everyone wins with this^.

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-15-2010, 01:40 PM
I think they should make DT dungeon cards drop from mobs again before they were made cash shop item only. If it is to become a drop again, it can still remain in the cash shop at rate of buying multiple cards for cheap astros. (still giving incentive to buy them via chash shop) Where drop rates for items are redicously low and don't see any signs of those drop rates being increased, entry items of all types should have their drop rates dramitically increased. The idea of entry items is to run the dungeons for leveling up or farming...shouldn't have to farm for items to farm...that's just silly. Not all people have the time nor the access to higher level areas to even farm entry items. This is just an idea, I hope I'm not nailed to the cross for this. Although, I don't see why anyone would want to do that...everyone wins with this^.

I Agree Either Have DT Cards Drop Again Or Make All The DT's Free. Like No More Entry Items Required. XD

TerraBrandford
05-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Bump =)

Deathlymonkey
06-02-2010, 04:10 AM
I agree, i wanna farm Troglo for RoL+2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xEtherx
06-02-2010, 06:56 AM
gl with that....

TerraBrandford
07-07-2010, 10:03 PM
gl with that....

Hey thanks :D

TerraBrandford
08-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Would love to see this in action. Pretty much every entry in item shop is farm-able except for the DT dungeons now. They should make them drops again and CS should just make them cheap to buy in mass quantities. Even if they dropped, the drop rate they had on them before would still probably inspire them to buy in cash shop if they were just lazy or didn't have the time to just sit and farm for entries...just to yet again farm in those dungeons.

sneakking
08-15-2010, 10:18 PM
1+

Lute
08-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Spoiler: DT dungeons are being totally removed next update (or if not next update (aka the 180 update) one very soon)