PDA

View Full Version : invalid pet

Drew
10-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Seriously? why do these things happen? and no response whatsoever...

Ticket 14296

"I keep getting the invalid pet error when i mouse over it. I was still able to use it awhile back and when i placed it back in my warehouse for the next character to get it for the 6pm mission war, it just kept saying that 'invalid pet error send helpdesk' from outside the windows from then on!

Please fix it, it's already a level 7 almost 8, and with stats I desire! Don't make me create another pet of the same stats! It's so hard! What's even worse is i'm missing out on the pet exp event "

why can't est just man the house IF this is all brought about by the global merge?

Drew
11-02-2010, 08:18 PM
I have a feeling I'll be going through a monumental snub again, and will be pretty much in an endless monologue here :(

I'm trying to be a veterinarian here, figuring out how to cure my ailing pet, caused by ESTsoft's foul up...

I found a way around to get the stats of my pet to show. I can move it around but i can't

equip
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/people_and_blogs/watch/v20560280BNj4ChgH

or

make it into an anima gem
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/people_and_blogs/watch/v205602858x9EdemM

Wondering now if the Global merge caused a mess in the pet name system...if same name pets will become invalid.
I haven't tried renaming my pet yet cuz if I'm wrong with this theory, I'd be poorer by 849 epoints :(

I just wish someone in est can answer my questions and answer for this problem:
Will they refund the pet name changer If I use one and it turns out to be the solution?
Or will I just waste the epoints 'cuz that won't solve it?
Why did this happen?

I'm terribly missing out on the pet exp event , dang. What sort of compensation will i get? It's not my fault my pet suddenly became ill :(

Questions, questions, questions...and no answers for them from people who should...

Drew
11-07-2010, 07:16 PM
tonight, nov 7 sunday, at about close to 8pm pst, I bought a pet rename card worth 849 points.

I tried renaming my 'invalid' pet to something else hoping I can get back access to it since you guys have not been answering my questions.

Like when i try to equip or pet safety it, renaming the pet dc'ed me as well. But this is worse --- my pet rename card was used up without changing my pet's name. It's gone from my inventory :(

Please guys, I need my pet back! Been wasting points and alz on rename and safety, but I can't cure, treat, and make my pet well again.

Will you replace the lost rename card? It happened about 20 minutes ago as I tried to post yet another ticket but it wouldn't allow me since I seemed to have reached "the maximum number of (open) tickets" sent...which you might get to read months from now :(

Help me!

Drew
11-08-2010, 08:12 PM

i dunno, but those tickets are still open as of this posting, and there's no way for me to delete or close them :( as much as i want to so i wont be clogged with unnecessary open tickets and to give way to those whose tickets and issues have remained unsolved.

I dunno too what EST did, if they did anything at all, but my pet is back^^ and in the pink of health. I dunno what happened or what they did but it just went back to normal awhile back. Thanks if anyone did anything about it. I wish you'd tell me here or by way of helpdesk what happened and what you did, so I can thank the people responsible, if anyone at all, properly...and to avoid the same unexplainable occurrence in the future. It was indeed baffling and annoying and too much of an inconvenience. I hope i don't have to open the same kinda tickets for the same issue in the future.

/case closed