PDA

View Full Version : few suggestions for a better cabal

painful
10-31-2010, 03:41 AM
1.add more alz in game
(u could add alz in game by lots of ways, if u let mobs can drop a higher alz rate it would be great, yes i know why they stopped it in the first place so what i am saying is that
they put like alz prizes after u complete a dungeon successfully, and u know its not like botting will be on dungeons or something i believe its a good way to help the economy and it increases the players as well)
2.dash and blink could be usable for combo
(this one thing is the only thing i actually believe that i desire... to be able to fight and
escape at the same time while u r in combo and think very fast for the next move i swear its fun i tried it before...
u r missing a big thing in cabal which is this, and another issue that i find hard to deal with is that when i tested my speednet connection with global and NA servers
i saw a big deference from like a bing of 800 900 from my spot to korea
and from 400 300 to NA, and u know this bing still wont let me combo fast skills less than 0.8 0.6 seconds, and its obvious, so what i am trying to say if GM could do tutorials to how make ur bing less and develop their servers
thats all =)

FU2
10-31-2010, 10:56 AM
1.add more alz in game
(u could add alz in game by lots of ways, if u let mobs can drop a higher alz rate it would be great, yes i know why they stopped it in the first place so what i am saying is that
they put like alz prizes after u complete a dungeon successfully, and u know its not like botting will be on dungeons or something i believe its a good way to help the economy and it increases the players as well)
(this one thing is the only thing i actually believe that i desire... to be able to fight and
escape at the same time while u r in combo and think very fast for the next move i swear its fun i tried it before...
u r missing a big thing in cabal which is this, and another issue that i find hard to deal with is that when i tested my speednet connection with global and NA servers
and from 400 300 to NA, and u know this bing still wont let me combo fast skills less than 0.8 0.6 seconds, and its obvious, so what i am trying to say if GM could do tutorials to how make ur bing less and develop their servers
thats all =)

You new????

forumaccount
10-31-2010, 12:28 PM
lmao...guess global ppl didnt know how to dash in combo, who needs to do that when they can dash across maps and spam skills w/o cd ie. fk spam instead of dash

fsflashy
10-31-2010, 12:33 PM
1.add more alz in game
thats all =)

lmao are you having trouble playing without your hacks?

Valdoroth
10-31-2010, 01:37 PM
isn't it called ping not bing? as for that it would be nice, but it's really up to your computer graphic handling and internet connection speed.

painful
11-01-2010, 06:33 AM
You new????
it didnt work for me, actually the moment i click on dash while in combo it quits like its not usable or rather say u cant use it, i did that many times!!
i am very sure of the result i could do a video showing that if u aint believing
and if what u say is true, this means one of 2 is correct, either something wrong in game which i doubt
or is that my net is so fast that it cant keep up... =( (miserably fast..)

painful
11-01-2010, 06:37 AM
i am very sure of my graphic cards, its definitely not the point, and ya its ping =)

painful
11-01-2010, 06:37 AM
isn't it called ping not bing? as for that it would be nice, but it's really up to your computer graphic handling and internet connection speed.

i am very sure of my graphic cards, its definitely not the point, and ya its ping =)

iNub
11-01-2010, 06:42 AM
didn't see u already corrected him on the "bing" thing lol

i retract. ^^

XFearMyBladeX
11-01-2010, 07:17 AM
1.add more alz in game
thats all =)

1:move ur as.s and farm.
they add more alz;ppl raise prices soo whats your point LOL.
2:i guess u are one of the ppl that scores hardly 30 pts at war and gets pwned in 2 hits ^^.u are able to dash/fade step/blink here u just need a good internet connection/good pc like Alienware Aurora build it up only $8,050.99

painful
11-06-2010, 09:08 AM
1:move ur as.s and farm.
they add more alz;ppl raise prices soo whats your point LOL.
2:i guess u are one of the ppl that scores hardly 30 pts at war and gets pwned in 2 hits ^^.u are able to dash/fade step/blink here u just need a good internet connection/good pc like Alienware Aurora build it up only $8,050.99
0_0 $8,050.99!!
1.i have perfect set for 2 slot items
2.i didnt play war till now, due my supreme connection
3. dont bother i really think that cabal right now is best free rpg game
thanks