thanks for watching

np =) not bad

Matri
10-31-2010, 08:52 PM
so who bought all ur gear for u? xcon?

Matri
10-31-2010, 08:54 PM
ahahaha o waittttttttttttttttttttt this is xcon's wi ahahaha

either ur xcon or ur retarded enough to post a video of you soloing pluma on someone elses wiz...either way loooooooooool

Rage
10-31-2010, 09:02 PM
probably the worst solo posted.

Darna
10-31-2010, 09:05 PM
probably the worst solo posted.

well thanks atleast i dnt have my bringer title on. im soo nub sorry. im still using +8 orb= +6 T_T

Matri
10-31-2010, 09:09 PM
well thanks atleast i dnt have my bringer title on. im soo nub sorry. im still using +8 orb= +6 T_T

sorry should i upload a pluma solo with no bringer and no amp pots to show you and xcon how to do it?

btw nice lightning strike and chain explosion in your bm2 bar, epic dps bro

VeeOhhCee
10-31-2010, 09:42 PM
sorry should i upload a pluma solo with no bringer and no amp pots to show you and xcon how to do it?

btw nice lightning strike and chain explosion in your bm2 bar, epic dps bro

and try to not do it with a gm orb

iSeeYou123
10-31-2010, 09:48 PM
and try to not do it with a gm orb

if u had his orb , wouldn't u use it?

mmmCake
10-31-2010, 10:00 PM
It's Xcon, he's been shouting for ages trying to get those +10 sage rings. Beast +8 2slot forcy orb bro. I can't decide what is worse, the horrible skills on the bm2 bar or that the gear he's using is going to such a waste. Go get bringer, oh wait I hear you get trashed in war and can't score high at all.

He bought ccpuff's wizard btw. Guess that USD he gets from working is still being dumped in the game after all, despite saying you quit??? yeah right guy.

Also, I'm not supporting Matri here just to note, but this is still the absolute worst pluma solo of any class that I've seen. And I'll include everyone who used other party buffs in that as well because even then its less fail.

Matri
10-31-2010, 10:24 PM
It's Xcon, he's been shouting for ages trying to get those +10 sage rings. Beast +8 2slot forcy orb bro. I can't decide what is worse, the horrible skills on the bm2 bar or that the gear he's using is going to such a waste. Go get bringer, oh wait I hear you get trashed in war and can't score high at all.

He bought ccpuff's wizard btw. Guess that USD he gets from working is still being dumped in the game after all, despite saying you quit??? yeah right guy.

Also, I'm not supporting Matri here just to note, but this is still the absolute worst pluma solo of any class that I've seen. And I'll include everyone who used other party buffs in that as well because even then its less fail.

I'm positive its his garbage Wiz, but I'm not so sure Darna is xCon, I think they share accounts and Darna somehow thinks he's good because xCon lets him play his WI to obviously lvl it and get AP. This was a pathetic solo, I do around the same damage without any amp pots, which is sad considering how much USD he's spent on that WI. Lightning Strike? Really? Probably the worst bm2 bar I've ever seen. Darna plays the WI like a sped just like xCon does. Doesn't HR before BM'ing, dashes around around in the middle of the solo, and rocks RoS 10's for a Pluma solo when CR2's are more DPS. I'm diggin the Titanium helm though, you and xCon should stay in Merc, you fit right in.

Matri
10-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Lmao, he's uploading a Quad 3 bar now, I hope to GOD he won't be amp potting, because I can 1 bar with amp pots.

LOL @ descriptions, still needs to "max his mag atk rune and +11 forc orb" like thats going to make a huge difference....worst quad and pluma solo's hands down...

I don't even know what else to say to this kid, his Quad solo is just as bad as his Pluma solo, all his skills are lv 20, and hes using lightning strike in his bm2 bar..someone shoot this kid asap

mmmCake
10-31-2010, 10:51 PM
Lightning strike, lightning lance and chain explosion make me sad. I honestly want to know what skills he's missing to have points for those at lvl20. You use ros10 for your quadra solo if I remember correctly bro. I'd also like to see this supposed 1bar quadra with amp pots you say you can do. Its also sligthly disturbing you are watching his youtube account to see him uploading a quadra solo.

-Edit-

Why in the world do you amp buff at the start when you say youre trying to 2bar? amp buff is obviously better after extending, at least in matris case he explains that he was going for 3bar and it would be cooled by the re-bm2...making excuses after the fact much? Also I like your 12mil despite buying gear all the time.

Darna
10-31-2010, 11:15 PM
thanks for your advice. i'll try to change my skill bar. im just tired hehe. any suggestions? i hope i get positive ones. i got flamed too much.

mmmCake
10-31-2010, 11:36 PM
yo Matri, this orb makes your orb look like trash

http://upload.cabal.co.kr/Upload/Gallery/20101101/f8531910.jpg

WIpwns
11-01-2010, 03:50 AM
3rd account he bought :(

NewEra
11-01-2010, 04:03 AM
wicked video nice crit at first hit 97k sweet damm

Matri
11-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Lightning strike, lightning lance and chain explosion make me sad. I honestly want to know what skills he's missing to have points for those at lvl20. You use ros10 for your quadra solo if I remember correctly bro. I'd also like to see this supposed 1bar quadra with amp pots you say you can do. Its also sligthly disturbing you are watching his youtube account to see him uploading a quadra solo.

-Edit-

Why in the world do you amp buff at the start when you say youre trying to 2bar? amp buff is obviously better after extending, at least in matris case he explains that he was going for 3bar and it would be cooled by the re-bm2...making excuses after the fact much? Also I like your 12mil despite buying gear all the time.

Well you remembered wrong, because I had my RoS 10 sitting in my inventory during my Quad solo, and who says I'm, "watching" his Youtube account? I just went to see what other videos he had of himself, and he's got some WA that he or xCon probably bought. Is it really that hard to believe that I can 1 bar Quad with amp pots when I can easily 2 bar with leftover BM?

Hey Darna, why don't you get off the forums, nobody wants you or xCon here, especially since we ALL know that's not even your WI, k ty.

iNub
11-01-2010, 06:39 AM
fc material core. epic.

well, i will say it's the only pluma solo vid i've seen where the person had death penalty. gg.

renji642
11-01-2010, 06:39 AM
i tried to watch it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING HORRIBLE MUSIC OMFG! how do you ppl listen to that epicBS? RAHRARHARAHGWARRRRG!!!!!!! -.- god..

Matri
11-01-2010, 06:48 AM
y so srs? ur jealous?

To be jealous I'd have to think much less of myself.

iNub
11-01-2010, 07:10 AM
i tried to watch it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING HORRIBLE MUSIC OMFG! how do you ppl listen to that epicBS? RAHRARHARAHGWARRRRG!!!!!!! -.- god..

It's called "Heretic Anthem" by Slipknot.

You prefer Beethoven?

renji642
11-01-2010, 07:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtKCNJmARF0

yes i do actually, you have been educated.

Greedy0124
11-01-2010, 08:05 AM
music has nothing to do with anyones education.....

dgassant
11-01-2010, 09:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg&feature=channel
CALM DOWN

Skychurch
11-01-2010, 10:46 AM
To be jealous I'd have to think much less of myself.

Hi, i've watched your pluma solo i like the song (Like a G6). Are you asian? Or chinese? Because far east movement are asians. Great vid btw. I hope you'll post another of your solo pluma without luminousity bringer title and no fi and hardness like this guy/ girl.

xStar
11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Weak crits. Nacixem crit harder than you with a lapis n phery orb brah.

Edit: I mean seriously, you think someone with non-legit gear would be so much stronger.

Matri
11-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Hi, i've watched your pluma solo i like the song (Like a G6). Are you asian? Or chinese? Because far east movement are asians. Great vid btw. I hope you'll post another of your solo pluma without luminousity bringer title and no fi and hardness like this guy/ girl.

lol im not asian i heard the song on the radio a few weeks before i did my solo..

pluma solo w/o amp pots coming soon btw

IRaid101
11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
because only asians listen to that song right? Brolic used ludacris on his 2nd pluma vid....brolic is far from being black...especially where it counts kekeke

but he is mexican
how many mexicans have u hear of that never listen to a black man's music lol

renji642
11-01-2010, 08:51 PM
i like how i made this about the music...XD

IRaid101
11-01-2010, 08:56 PM
lol maybe its not just me that has ADD here lol

Matri
11-01-2010, 09:32 PM
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByDmX66fLEE

iSeeYou123
11-01-2010, 09:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByDmX66fLEE

xcon go waste more usd to catch up to matri...

FU2
11-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Used 30amp pots too dam..

OhEmGee
11-01-2010, 11:46 PM
enough bm left over to kill xcon! yay.

Mishon
11-02-2010, 12:02 AM
boss

Spur
11-02-2010, 04:39 AM
comparing a lvl 14 double caster to a lvl 13 one real smart

Matri
11-02-2010, 04:43 AM
comparing a lvl 14 double caster to a lvl 13 one real smart

I knew you were stupid but I didn't know you were THIS stupid. Do you even know the difference between the two? Obviously not.

Spur
11-02-2010, 04:47 AM
15matk and 25def maybe? o and lets go on one extra lvl of aura 5matk 10def, o and how bout the 7matk 7def or so from rank up. 30int more than alice as well? just a minor estimation and its 37matk and 42def. like i said in another post if u coulda done it earlier with ure personality u woulda done so

Matri
11-02-2010, 04:52 AM
15matk and 25def maybe? o and lets go on one extra lvl of aura 5matk 10def, o and how bout the 7matk 7def or so from rank up. 30int more than alice as well? just a minor estimation and its 37matk and 42def. like i said in another post if u coulda done it earlier with ure personality u woulda done so

So your argument is that I was unable to do this pre-update because I waited until now to do it? You're desperately grabbing onto any excuse you can, it's pretty funny. I was too busy before 180 to bother recording, editing, rendering and uploading a solo video, but now that I'm 180 I don't need to bother to PI, giving me some leisure time to do whatever. Judging by the way you're talking, you're trying to say that once you hit 180 you'll be able to do it just as easily? Why don't you get to the 2 bar Quad first...I 2 bar'd that a long time ago and had plenty people watch me do it.

Spur
11-02-2010, 04:59 AM
So your argument is that I was unable to do this pre-update because I waited until now to do it? You're desperately grabbing onto any excuse you can, it's pretty funny. I was too busy before 180 to bother recording, editing, rendering and uploading a solo video, but now that I'm 180 I don't need to bother to PI, giving me some leisure time to do whatever. Judging by the way you're talking, you're trying to say that once you hit 180 you'll be able to do it just as easily? Why don't you get to the 2 bar Quad first...I 2 bar'd that a long time ago and had plenty people watch me do it.

uhhh i 2 barred quad b4 u even asked for it on these forums so wats so special about that? even now i can get pluma to 10% without pots, i have no doubt 180 will finish it off. but guess wat ull never see it cause ull never believe i didnt use pots when someone else records so y ask?

Matri
11-02-2010, 05:02 AM
uhhh i 2 barred quad b4 u even asked for it on these forums so wats so special about that? even now i can get pluma to 10% without pots, i have no doubt 180 will finish it off. but guess wat ull never see it cause ull never believe i didnt use pots when someone else records so y ask?

a comp from 2001 that cost $150 could fraps on the lowest setting, your argument of not being able to record it yourself is invalid

you're obviously scared to do it, that's fine kid.

Spur
11-02-2010, 05:08 AM
a comp from 2001 that cost $150 could fraps on the lowest setting, your argument of not being able to record it yourself is invalid

when was my argument of not having fraps my comp? having to find a safe/free/no time limit fraps is not worth my time. maybe if u can find one for me ill consider

Matri
11-02-2010, 05:15 AM
when was my argument of not having fraps my comp? having to find a safe/free/no time limit fraps is not worth my time. maybe if u can find one for me ill consider

www.google.com

chainlock
11-02-2010, 12:10 PM

http://www.xfire.com/

Rockstar
11-02-2010, 12:10 PM
xfire is actually a pretty good recording software, I have less lag with it than fraps.

Matriphoney
11-02-2010, 12:21 PM

I think the only n i g g e r who is scurred is you , you can't deny it. That's about the only thing you can prove, the fact that ur a scared n i g LOL

Matriphoney
11-02-2010, 12:26 PM

http://www.igamehome.com

This is my favorite site, definitely helped me a lot through my dark times when trying to obtain 'all' my gear/accounts.

Don't worry about me though, I got plenty of money saved up from my 6 months of unemployment, so I can afford it.

Cool Story Matri, but I think everyone already knows of your illegal activities but thanks for coming out straight forward for 'once'

WIpwns
11-02-2010, 12:31 PM
This is my favorite site, definitely helped me a lot through my dark times when trying to obtain 'all' my gear/accounts.

Don't worry about me though, I got plenty of money saved up from my 6 months of unemployment, so I can afford it.

sup lethal

Matriphoney
11-02-2010, 12:46 PM

eh n-i-g how the f v c k did you level so fast? Oh wait thats right you got no life. Still trying "desperately" to prove yourself? Don't worry about it n i g g e r you still fail, no point in trying just give it a rest. You think just because you did another pluma solo that you're any better? Rhetorical question limp d i c k

How about you consider a rename card and change ur f a g name to foreverfail

otice1
11-02-2010, 12:49 PM
eh n-i-g how the f v c k did you level so fast? Oh wait thats right you got no life. Still trying "desperately" to prove yourself? Don't worry about it n i g g e r you still fail, no point in trying just give it a rest. You think just because you did another pluma solo that you're any better? Rhetorical question limp d i c k

How about you consider a rename card and change ur f a g name to foreverfail

lolhemad

Matriphoney
11-02-2010, 12:50 PM
lolhemad

=)

Matri
11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
my new pluma solo must've popped a blood vessel in lethals brain, he's gone 100% raged up n3rd troll mode

IRaid101
11-02-2010, 04:53 PM

not true lol o.o

DoItOver
11-03-2010, 09:13 AM

lol'd

not true lol o.o

+1 totally

Dafail
11-03-2010, 10:16 AM
my new pluma solo must've popped a blood vessel in lethals brain, he's gone 100% raged up n3rd troll mode

lololol matri u stupid no one like u stupid video

WIpwns
11-03-2010, 12:10 PM
lololol matri u stupid no one like u stupid video

at least his video is far better than ur video