PDA

View Full Version : Bots are taking over agent shop driving prices down. With the help of free prem.

Roy Watson
11-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Bots are taking over the agent shop. They get free prem for 14 days I think, that means they can list 5 items in stacks of 20. This is driving all the prices down on agent shop. The free prem needs to be ended, tell you can get something that will stop them from hacking at all. There has been bots on every ch even prem in Fort Ruina for weeks. They need to be deleted everyday so they wont get high level and ruin market. Please do something they have caused so many to people to quit playing cabal something needs to be done about them. This game use to rock before they lowered alz amount to nothing and alz bombs seem like they are so low its insane . ESTsoft needs to do something fast about bots they cost you so much money. I will not spend another dime on this game tell something is done about this.

Greedy0124
11-01-2010, 01:42 PM
1 they try to get rid of em
2 to get rid of em people need to stop buying gold
3 as long as there are people playing this game they will always be there
4 bots do not drive AH prices down its silly people who want to sell there stuff asap that do
5 name 10 people who quit? cus of a bot

Roy Watson
11-01-2010, 01:58 PM
check the ah map parts, chaos lamps , rs cards and other stuff too are all dirt cheap cause of bots they get free prem for 14 days and can list 5 items in stacks of 20 the free prem needs to be ended it will help some. I know they will be back but a level 1 will be back not a level 110. 100's of people have quit due to bots / spam (some people dont even play at all when they see the spam it shows the game is out of control of owners/ gms ) no need to name names.

Mishon
11-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Yea, bots are now starting to use the AH lol.

IsisBlade
11-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Well... I dont think bots are doing that.. if you watch a bot they dont pick up things like map parts and chaos lamps. They pick up alz and things they can sell outright to npc. I am premium and I pay for it. If you dont like a price buy everything under the price that you want and then sell them.. in stacks of 20..LOL sorry but it works!

Roy Watson
11-01-2010, 07:09 PM
I know they are I have seen the items on ah from bots go to fr at auto cannon ex and find the bot then look at map parts , chaos lamps, ucm, fcm, rs cards and you will see. the only ones they dont get now are too far from them they are selling 1 slot tit too.

ZEPR0
11-01-2010, 07:13 PM
cheap LID, RS, etc
more profit for me I guess

Roy Watson
11-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Bots still in Fort Ruina and listing 20 items on agent shop. Anyone doing something about this?

IamTheKing
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
no they are not ganna do anything. if you don't like it just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and quit

Rillian
11-05-2010, 10:07 AM
The number of bots certainly seems to have increased alot lately. The farming ones are seen constantly in FR saw 5 on chan 6 alone, FgR-usually 1-2 right past the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥atrice, and UG-lihorns.... Having played this game since open beta, I can say that the bots have gotten a LOT worse over the years. And like said earlier in the thread, they can never be stopped completely. But it seems like the effort to keep them in check has been slacking of late.
I have never seen a bot pick up dungeon entry items or craft items. Usually they grab sloted items, money, ucx's, things like that. But, I will agree that their influence DOES affect the prices of items: By selling Alz, and people buying alz. I'm nore sure about their activity in AH, but I don't see why they wouldn't.