PDA

View Full Version : Wizards need a self sp buff

Beast
11-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Wizards honestly need a self-sp buff. If they were to put this in it would be awesome. I want to go to a dungeon by myself and sp buff myself without having anyone there. Atleast put it in as a buff you find in a dungeon like the other new ones. Do you agree or disagree?

P.S. MAKE MORE SLOTS FOR SKILLS (40 IS GOOD)

Berserk_Fury
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Every class needs a self sp buff just as much.

turtle1337
11-01-2010, 03:22 PM
[Fury Potion(lvl3)]

Beast
11-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Every class needs a self sp buff just as much.

Okay that's true but a wizard is a wizard and besides they should make sp potions in NPC for an expensive price (kinda) like 1 bar of SP for 1 mil.
AND I MEAN NPC NOT FURY POTIONS.

turtle1337
11-01-2010, 04:25 PM
sp potions, are fury potions

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
11-01-2010, 04:48 PM
wizards usedto be able to self sp buff tho u still needed a party.
and as for ur more skill slots it be nice to expand them for sword skills as well i find 21 not being quite enough

Beast
11-02-2010, 04:10 PM
sp potions, are fury potions

They aren\t in the NPC though like the normal hp and mp pots are. Everyone needs them I agree so why not put them in the NPC if you even know what that means.

Tysukiomi
11-08-2010, 10:04 AM
they should make sp potions in NPC for an expensive price (kinda) like 1 bar of SP for 1 mil.
AND I MEAN NPC NOT FURY POTIONS.

1mil is kinda op now....can get mats for like 14 pots for under 5mil ><

Tramier
11-08-2010, 12:20 PM
if wi get self sp buff FA should be able to move while in aos

yes, and FS should be able to move in AoD too, be lucky you have the SP buff, thats the main reason alot of people invite wiz to dungeon partys

IRaid101
11-08-2010, 01:12 PM
yes, and FS should be able to move in AoD too, be lucky you have the SP buff, thats the main reason alot of people invite wiz to dungeon partys

lol?
wi has one of the hgihest dps in the game in bm2 lol

Tysukiomi
11-08-2010, 02:06 PM

yeah and BL should have the FS crit buff

com'on make some sense....moving aod/aos....really now?lol just like an extra 45%cdi+25rate or w/e the fs buff gives would be too much for a blader

Registering
11-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Having both a level 140 FA and level 140 WI now I can sort of see why the OP made this post. WI do have it pretty lame when it comes to SP. Our DPS is pretty zzz without BM2 (without mega ultra epic gear).

FA almost gets a free bar of every SP every 5 minutes with AoS. It's not a true bm2 obviously but in some places AoS is basically just as good as SP. For example the flesh golems in EoD, an equally geared FA vs WI at the same level will result in both classes killing them in about the same amount of time, but the FA does not have to use SP. It's essentially 2-3 free bars of SP in a dungeon like EoD without having to depend on a party member. You could argue and say it's more than 3 because during the duration of the AoS you will probably be auto attacking to regen SP too.

I felt like I could BM2 a lot with the FA there but with the WI I cannot because I find myself having to either combo or run out of SP if I want to keep running the place non-stop.

Edit:
I don't think the WI needs a self SP buff though. It would be cool but really, perma solo BM2 would be the most ridiculous thing imaginable. I would rather they modify the BM2 in such a way that the mobility during BM2 increases. It's very clunky to move around during BM2 as a WI because it takes so long to re-casting your skills. Perhaps something like:

"If BM2 attack animation has not started, the first 2 skills are insta cast spells", but then apply a 3.9 second cooldown to this effect so you couldn't just keep spam clicking the floor and re-applying instant cast spells.

Tramier
11-08-2010, 09:21 PM
lol?
wi has one of the hgihest dps in the game in bm2 lol

lol, im sure if all classes could cast 2 skills at once in bm2 then we would all rock, its hard to find a wizard that is competent enuf to know how to play there class the right way, many of them are trash, hence why i say most of the time there only in dungeon parties for the sp buff

blazeuc
11-15-2010, 05:08 AM
if wi get self sp buff FA should be able to move while in aos

+1