PDA

View Full Version : Make more options

Matrimoney
11-02-2010, 05:54 PM
We need options that have to do with costumes and weapon skins, including hat items.

1. Enable/disable the ability to automatically put on a costume, and be able to pick WHICH costume to put on during login.

2. Same with hat items, pumpkin helm cowboy hat etc etc...

3. FIXXXXXXX the ALT-TAB error....I don't know how many times per day I have to CTR+ALT+DEL CABAL after I ALT-TAB out and try to get back in...I just get a blank screen 85% of the time, it's annoying to have to restart CABAL constantly.

Deathlymonkey
11-03-2010, 04:00 AM
We need options that have to do with costumes and weapon skins, including hat items.

1. Enable/disable the ability to automatically put on a costume, and be able to pick WHICH costume to put on during login.

3. FIXXXXXXX the ALT-TAB error....I don't know how many times per day I have to CTR+ALT+DEL CABAL after I ALT-TAB out and try to get back in...I just get a blank screen 85% of the time, it's annoying to have to restart CABAL constantly.

#1 and 2 Can be fixed easily....Cabal puts on whatever costume comes first in your inventory when you log.

Matrimoney
11-03-2010, 04:28 AM
#1 and 2 Can be fixed easily....Cabal puts on whatever costume comes first in your inventory when you log.

You do know you're not able to disable or enable that function, right? Hats aren't even put on by themselves, you have to be manually put on when you log in, which is just annoying if you're bossing. If I have a pumpkin head in my inventory with 4 other costumes and 3 weapon skins, I should be able to pick exactly which costume and which weapon skin gets put on whenever I login without moving whatever suit I want on to the left.

Valdoroth
11-03-2010, 08:23 AM
for like once i actually agree with matri. I like customizabilty and variety. And yea the hat thing is annoying. As for your alt+tab, i never have a problem with it o.o. If ya need to switch tasks or windows, just put it in windowed mode for a min (alt+enter) and it never has problems.

iNub
11-03-2010, 08:58 AM

not trolling, promise. but is your pc junk? seriously. alt+tabbing out of a semi demanding application like cabal, doing w/e it is ur doing, and then telling it to resume cabal puts a lot of strain on ur systems RAM.

if u want to avoid alt+tab altogether u can do wat i do. play cabal in window mode, but stretch it to as full screen as u can. that way u can minimize it, see IM's and troll forums etc.

Valdoroth
11-03-2010, 10:55 AM
if u want to avoid alt+tab altogether u can do wat i do. play cabal in window mode, but stretch it to as full screen as u can. that way u can minimize it, see IM's and troll forums etc.
see my above post last part