PDA

View Full Version : I can not buy ecoins//No puedo comprar ecoins

jaquebet
11-03-2010, 08:06 AM
7 days ago I log in to buy ecoins and tells me and exceeded my limit. I believe that as an older person (38 years) I can spend my money my way. I do not understand that limit is not when I could buy freely in the shop but sold ecoins porq me and passed me on the upper limit of purchase. Just purchase 2000 ecoins ago 7 days ago and could not buy more. Please excuse the translation of google if it is incorrect. And I expect a response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hace 7 dias que accedo a comprar ecoins y me dice que e excedido mi limite maximo. Considero que como persona mayor (38 años)puedo gastar mi dinero a mi manera. No entiendo que limite es ni cuando podre comprar libremente en el shop sino me venden ecoins porq me e pasado en el limite maximo de compra. Solo compre 2000 ecoins hace 7 dias atras y no e podido comprar mas. Por favor disculpe la traduccion de google si no es correcta. Y espero una respuesta.

xbghost
11-03-2010, 01:00 PM
yea, i can't buy ecoins on my other account it says exceeded limit too but on my main i can, so must be a glitch. fix pls ESTTTTTT

fins13mp
11-04-2010, 12:16 PM
7 days ago I log in to buy ecoins and tells me and exceeded my limit. I believe that as an older person (38 years) I can spend my money my way. I do not understand that limit is not when I could buy freely in the shop but sold ecoins porq me and passed me on the upper limit of purchase. Just purchase 2000 ecoins ago 7 days ago and could not buy more. Please excuse the translation of google if it is incorrect. And I expect a response.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I've been able to purchase eCoin on ONE occasion ($30) more than 2 weeks ago. Ever since then I get "limit exceeded" no matter what amount I've tried. I ended up going to a Hess station and purchasing a GoCash card.

If this is a glitch it's been going on for quite some time. It just makes me wonder how eCoin can stay in business when they are, in effect, telling willing customers to take a hike. I wonder how much money they've lost because of this ridiculous problem? I know I certainly won't be using that payment method again.