PDA

View Full Version : RS Chest Drop Rate

iNub
11-04-2010, 07:47 AM
I just ran RS 10 times over 10 different channels; 3,4,8,9,11,16,17,18,19, and 20 respectively.

There's 11 chests in RS in of 110 total:

40 dropped between 11 - 23 Alz.
20 dropped nothing at all.

And the remaining 50 dropped just crap Stit, Pherystin, FCH etc but at least they dropped something. So the question is this.

WHY IS ALZ EVEN ON THE LIST? LET ALONE SET TO DROP NEARLY 50% OF THE TIME. And really? NOTHING? ARE YOU KIDDING?

That is all. (:

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 07:52 AM
why r u even running rs arent u above lvl 90?

Palomar
11-04-2010, 07:58 AM
I run allot of RS for crafting mats.

I am in there several times a day for the full 30 mins.

I have run about 100 in the past 2 months and the only drops that fall into the interesting categor have been...

ST Wiz M.Amp Boots - 1st form Spider drop or Mechzard drop didnt see which one it was
OSM Armorsuit 7% M.Amp (FAIL PIECE OF SHT) - Bear Relic Chest
Aqua Orb 2 slot item drop in slot - First Capsule
OSM Battlesuit 2 Slot item drop in slot - Relic Chest
AOG + 7 X 4 - Mobs or Treasure Chest
ST GS +8 Skill Exp in slot - First Capsule
SEL X2 - Chaos Lamps
Plasma Coating Kit X2 - Buffalo and Mech Cannon

Palomar
11-04-2010, 08:05 AM
why r u even running rs arent u above lvl 90?

Why are you so concerned with what he does with his time?

How about you worry about yourself.

LOL

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Why are you so concerned with what he does with his time?

How about you worry about yourself.

LOL
who says im concerened? i think its funny someone his lvl is farming RS...r u mad cuz u resort to farming it too?

Palomar
11-04-2010, 08:53 AM
who says im concerened? i think its funny someone his lvl is farming RS...r u mad cuz u resort to farming it too?

Well...if it's funny why are you looking for answers in your post?

It was the form of a question was it not?

Hmmmm...If what you say is true and you really thought it was "funny" wouldnt you just say "hey thats funny"?

Dont ask "r u mad" and try and start with me. You will get nothing.

Be a big boy and move on to another thread if you are so above RS.

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 09:33 AM

Hmmmm...If what you say is true and you really thought it was "funny" wouldnt you just say "hey thats funny"?

where in my post did i ask if it was funny? i made a statement followed by a question

l2comprehend

kekekekekeke
11-04-2010, 09:34 AM

It's because he gets alz by other means (alz buy) and hasn't ran a solo dungeon in who knows how long, if there was no such thing as alz buying in this game, everyone would be running RS/SOD/FT non stop. The people who actually do run those dungeons for farming purposes would rather play the game fairly and how it was designed to be played,not cheating.

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 09:47 AM
It's because he gets alz by other means (alz buy) and hasn't ran a solo dungeon in who knows how long, if there was no such thing as alz buying in this game, everyone would be running RS/SOD/FT non stop. The people who actually do run those dungeons for farming purposes would rather play the game fairly and how it was designed to be played,not cheating.

LOL i duo aos fi and solo steamers/panics/frosts...nice try tho

Matriphoney
11-04-2010, 10:10 AM

lol the reason u think its funny is cause you never worked for your gear n i g g er you go the other route usd all the way, buying alz, and getting end game items.

I mean common dummy do you really think we are stupid enough to believe you got it legit. u's a fake, a clown bro. keep us all entertain clown cause thats all ur good for.

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 10:16 AM
lol the reason u think its funny is cause you never worked for your gear n i g g er you go the other route usd all the way, buying alz, and getting end game items.

I mean common dummy do you really think we are stupid enough to believe you got it legit. u's a fake, a clown bro. keep us all entertain clown cause thats all ur good for.

lol my 550 sod runs on my bl says otherwise

Matriphoney
11-04-2010, 10:21 AM
where in my post did i ask if it was funny? i made a statement followed by a question

l2comprehend

LOL eh clown let me help you since u're a retard

u said this "i think its funny someone his lvl is farming RS. "

Pal said this "if it's funny why are you looking for answers in your post? If what you say is true and you really thought it was "funny" wouldnt you just say "hey thats funny"?

You still following along? Don't get lost now

u clown said this after "where in my post did i ask if it was funny? "

LOL HUH? your logic is fv cked up! lol pal never even claimed you asked if it was funny"

all he said was "if it's funny why are you looking for answers in your post? If what you say is true and you really thought it was "funny" wouldnt you just say "hey thats funny"

seriously clown, you are truly the first true idiot I ever met

Matriphoney
11-04-2010, 10:28 AM
lol my 550 sod runs on my bl says otherwise

eh clown, I just said you used usd and purchased alz to get your end game gear

you replied back with "lol my 550 sod runs on my bl says otherwise"

Right...So what your saying is if I run 550 sod i'll have enough alz to get comparable gear like you?

uh huh

Palomar
11-04-2010, 10:31 AM
So saying...

why are you even running rs = statement

arent you above lvl 90 = question

Looks like 2 questions to me smartie pants. Nice try though. Quit while you are ahead.

Campus
11-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Rs= Fail Dungeon

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 11:38 AM
LOL eh clown let me help you since u're a retard

u said this "i think its funny someone his lvl is farming RS. "

Pal said this "if it's funny why are you looking for answers in your post? If what you say is true and you really thought it was "funny" wouldnt you just say "hey thats funny"?

You still following along? Don't get lost now

u clown said this after "where in my post did i ask if it was funny? "

LOL HUH? your logic is fv cked up! lol pal never even claimed you asked if it was funny"

all he said was "if it's funny why are you looking for answers in your post? If what you say is true and you really thought it was "funny" wouldnt you just say "hey thats funny"

seriously clown, you are truly the first true idiot I ever met

My original post of me asking why he's running RS was me making fun of him, I know he's lvl 16x, I was just pointing out that most people stop running RS after lvl 9x, and that since he's farming it at 16x, he's obviously bad.

eh clown, I just said you used usd and purchased alz to get your end game gear

you replied back with "lol my 550 sod runs on my bl says otherwise"

Right...So what your saying is if I run 550 sod i'll have enough alz to get comparable gear like you?

uh huh

You were implying I never run any solo or party dungeons, when in fact I run a few of them daily, meaning you're wrong which I can easily prove. BTW Clown, you need some Hooked on Phonics.

iNub
11-04-2010, 12:32 PM
LOL i duo aos fi and solo steamers/panics/frosts...nice try tho

a few things so let's begin at the begining hmm?

1. I'm not 16x i'm 17x Matri should know, i pvp'd him 2 days ago and lost 4 - 1. he's actually still denying that i rolled him that once with my "fail" osm sword and Stit gloves, but it's cool. (:
2. Like Palomar, I also farm RS for crafting mats. Show me a more efficient place to farm Lv 3 Dark Discs or L2Play plz.
3. Palomar nvr said that you asked what was funny and you (matri) are the one who actually failed to comprehend something that you yourself had said.
4. I solo FT1 and duo B2F 8 trolls every day (I can't solo 8 trolls I fail I know sue me k)
5. Matri solo's Steamer/Panic/Frozen he must be pro i gotta 3 man it derp derp (:

I started the thread not because I'm farming it for alz, but because of the fail. FAIL drop rates. I don't care if they put a white +0 phery orb in a chest as long as there's something in it. If they're going to drop nothing or 17 alz then just remove the chests altogether.

+1 and done.

Palomar
11-04-2010, 12:46 PM

1. I'm not 16x i'm 17x Matri should know, i pvp'd him 2 days ago and lost 4 - 1. he's actually still denying that i rolled him that once with my "fail" osm sword and Stit gloves, but it's cool. (:
2. Like Palomar, I also farm RS for crafting mats. Show me a more efficient place to farm Lv 3 Dark Discs or L2Play plz.
3. Palomar nvr said that you asked what was funny and you (matri) are the one who actually failed to comprehend something that you yourself had said.
4. I solo FT1 and duo B2F 8 trolls every day (I can't solo 8 trolls I fail I know sue me k)
5. Matri solo's Steamer/Panic/Frozen he must be pro i gotta 3 man it derp derp (:

I started the thread not because I'm farming it for alz, but because of the fail. FAIL drop rates. I don't care if they put a white +0 phery orb in a chest as long as there's something in it. If they're going to drop nothing or 17 alz then just remove the chests altogether.

+1 and done.

That about sums it up.

Kick rocks Matri...either contribute constructively or go be a d.ick somewhere else. Just gonna throw this out there but being a douchebag isnt mandatory. Work out your issues man.

Matriphoney
11-04-2010, 02:15 PM
My original post of me asking why he's running RS was me making fun of him, I know he's lvl 16x, I was just pointing out that most people stop running RS after lvl 9x, and that since he's farming it at 16x, he's obviously bad.

You were implying I never run any solo or party dungeons, when in fact I run a few of them daily, meaning you're wrong which I can easily prove. BTW Clown, you need some Hooked on Phonics.

I think you misunderstood or perhaps confused yourself. I stated "you used usd and purchased alz to get your end game gear" you replied back "lol my 550 sod runs on my bl says otherwise."

N i g g a you just implied that on your blader you did 550 sods and that's how you obtained your end game gear. The correct way to respond would be something along the lines of "I did 550 sod runs on my blader, in addition, solo and party dungeons on a daily basis and so that's how I obtained my end game gear." Do you understand? But lets be clear, regardless of what you say, the truth is the truth and we all know your not legit, fake

Lastly, your comeback "BTW Clown, you need some Hooked on Phonics"...seriously is this the level of your comebacks now?

Please...sit down clown your the laughing stock of Cabal

iNub
11-04-2010, 02:23 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4233/asdxk.png

Matriphoney
11-04-2010, 02:28 PM

+1 and done.

We'll said inub! we need more dedicated players like you in Cabal. People like you help keep the crafting mats available and the game lively. RS is an efficent way to get Dark Disc level 3 as well as Ammy of Guard +7 which is used to craft AOP 6s, and also can be broken down to Circuit Jewel 6s. Overall, RS does have its good points.

Obviously for players who don't work for their gear (i.e. matrimoney), they can never understand people like you inub, to them your just a weakling, a nub doing weak dungeons. But to the eyes of the legit players, you're something else...you're their pride, simply amazing.

Good luck on your drops and keep it up.

iNub
11-04-2010, 02:39 PM
We'll said inub! we need more dedicated players like you in Cabal. People like you help keep the crafting mats available and the game lively. RS is an efficent way to get Dark Disc level 3 as well as Ammy of Guard +7 which is used to craft AOP 6s, and also can be broken down to Circuit Jewel 6s. Overall, RS does have its good points.

Obviously for players who don't work for their gear (i.e. matrimoney), they can never understand people like you inub, to them your just a weakling, a nub doing weak dungeons. But to the eyes of the legit players, you're something else...you're their pride, simply amazing.

Good luck on your drops and keep it up.

;)

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 02:40 PM

+1 and done.

1. Any decent WA should be beating a WI hands down, I'm sure DarrkD could beat me half naked, I find it sad you lost, and find it even more sad to know that I'd 5-0 you with ease any day of the week.
2. Instead of being a joke of a WA, why don't you go run REAL dungeons, make REAL money and BUY your own materials, its common sense kid.
3. You guys obviously have no idea what the meaning of my post was.
4. LOL great, you run FT, hows the +2 accessories and FCH's coming along? EoD2? Woah, haven't farmed that since 14x.

I haven't been in RS in forever, but I seem to remember that the only chests that come up empty are the ones that don't require killing a boss, are you really complaning about free chests giving you nothing once in a while? Furthermore, I find it hilarious that you justify farming RS for "craft materials" when the reality of it is that if you didn't blow so hard and ran better dungeons, (FI, AOS1/2/IC2) you'd make actual money and be able to buy the materials and have leftoever money.

Let me put it in terms you can understand

Duo FI which takes 20-30 mins to finish avg profit=10-20m per person.
Solo RS and farm Buffalos for 30 mins = what, 3m worth of discs? Great job.

iNub
11-04-2010, 02:44 PM
1. Any decent WA should be beating a WI hands down, I'm sure DarrkD could beat me half naked, I find it sad you lost, and find it even more sad to know that I'd 5-0 you with ease any day of the week.
2. Instead of being a joke of a WA, why don't you go run REAL dungeons, make REAL money and BUY your own materials, its common sense kid.
3. You guys obviously have no idea what the meaning of my post was.
4. LOL great, you run FT, hows the +2 accessories and FCH's coming along? EoD2? Woah, haven't farmed that since 14x.

I haven't been in RS in forever, but I seem to remember that the only chests that come up empty are the ones that don't require killing a boss, are you really complaning about free chests giving you nothing once in a while? Furthermore, I find it hilarious that you justify farming RS for "craft materials" when the reality of it is that if you didn't blow so hard and ran better dungeons, (FI, AOS1/2/IC2) you'd make actual money and be able to buy the materials and have leftoever money.

Let me put it in terms you can understand

Duo FI which takes 20-30 mins to finish avg profit=10-20m per person.
Solo RS and farm Buffalos for 30 mins = what, 3m worth of discs? Great job.

You're always assuming things. This time, you don't think I haven't been to FI before? FCH drop there and our best drop was x1 UCHH so yea.

3m consistantly with a chance of a better chest drop > 5m split between 2 ppl

And I shouldn't be able to kill you at all cuz your gear so goooood meng. (:

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 02:48 PM
I think you misunderstood or perhaps confused yourself. I stated "you used usd and purchased alz to get your end game gear" you replied back "lol my 550 sod runs on my bl says otherwise."

N i g g a you just implied that on your blader you did 550 sods and that's how you obtained your end game gear. The correct way to respond would be something along the lines of "I did 550 sod runs on my blader, in addition, solo and party dungeons on a daily basis and so that's how I obtained my end game gear." Do you understand? But lets be clear, regardless of what you say, the truth is the truth and we all know your not legit, fake

Lastly, your comeback "BTW Clown, you need some Hooked on Phonics"...seriously is this the level of your comebacks now?

Please...sit down clown your the laughing stock of Cabal

So explain this to me, why would an ALZ buyer even bother to run 550 SoD's and solo CA5 for profit, along with AOS/FI everyday? I'd love to see your explanation as to why I even bother doing any of those if I supposedly buy ALZ. No matter how you're going to come at me with the accusation of buying ALZ, it makes no difference, anyone with common sense would factor in all of the items ive found/crafted/merchanted and come to the conclusion that I've never even needed to buy ALZ. Also, how does an ALZ buyer go 1.5B into debt with his Guildies?

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 02:58 PM
You're always assuming things. This time, you don't think I haven't been to FI before? FCH drop there and our best drop was x1 UCHH so yea.

3m consistantly with a chance of a better chest drop > 5m split between 2 ppl

And I shouldn't be able to kill you at all cuz your gear so goooood meng. (:

ROFL.

I've found 3 HP steal runes from FI and have sold them all for over 1b ea, along with +6 accessories, a 2 slot Topaz orb I random'd and got rate in 1st slot then sold for 600m. Sorry, but the last 20 FI's I've ran have probably made me more ALZ than all of your RS's put together.

SoooRite
11-04-2010, 03:04 PM
ROFL.

I've found 3 HP steal runes from FI and have sold them all for over 1b ea, along with +6 accessories, a 2 slot Topaz orb I random'd and got rate in 1st slot then sold for 600m. Sorry, but the last 20 FI's I've ran have probably made me more ALZ than all of your RS's put together.

lol your funny
want a cookie?

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 03:05 PM
lol your funny
want a cookie?

hmmm what kind?

peanut butter ones are good

SoooRite
11-04-2010, 03:08 PM
hmmm what kind?

peanut butter ones are good

aww no chocolate chip >.<
lol quick question?
y are u always sooo mean >.< half the time for no reason just to pick fights with ppl online?

SoooRite
11-04-2010, 03:09 PM
just asking o.o lol

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 03:11 PM
just asking o.o lol

because people have no common sense

a.k.a they're stupid and think theyre good when theyre not, and love to jump on flame bandwagons for no reason.

iNub
11-04-2010, 03:11 PM
who knows. his stepdad probably rapes him. or maybe his mother doesn't know who he is.

Matriphoney
11-04-2010, 03:12 PM
aww no chocolate chip >.<
lol quick question?
y are u always sooo mean >.< half the time for no reason just to pick fights with ppl online?

simple, cause he is a n i g g e r enuff said

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 03:13 PM
simple, cause he is a n i g g e r enuff said

lethals up from his catnap, time to let him do his thing

:)

iNub
11-04-2010, 03:13 PM
because people have no common sense

a.k.a they're stupid and think theyre good when theyre not, and love to jump on flame bandwagons for no reason.

like you?

iNub
11-04-2010, 03:15 PM
You sure are trollin this thread pretty hard for someone who doesn't give two licks about RS. (:

Just sayin.

dgassant
11-04-2010, 03:16 PM
lol matrimoney getting gang banged :P

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 03:50 PM
lol matrimoney getting gang banged :P

im waiting for another couple of artards to join in so its a fair fight

iNub
11-04-2010, 04:05 PM
im waiting for another couple of artards to join in so its a fair fight

seems to me, "artard", you're losing. So that means you're waiting for help from ppl you just called "artards". Do you have any friends?

oh wait.

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 04:36 PM
seems to me, "artard", you're losing. So that means you're waiting for help from ppl you just called "artards". Do you have any friends?

oh wait.

losing? i proved how garbage u are by having to farm rs, then proved lethalheart wrong by telling him how i make alz instead of buying it like fiery/xcon

now you're resorting to using the same type of flaming i used months ago...nice one

HeyI'mLethal
11-04-2010, 04:42 PM
lethals up from his catnap, time to let him do his thing

:)

Not me, I only stay around general discussion, sig, screenshot, and off topic.

iNub
11-04-2010, 05:31 PM
losing? i proved how garbage u are by having to farm rs, then proved lethalheart wrong by telling him how i make alz instead of buying it like fiery/xcon

now you're resorting to using the same type of flaming i used months ago...nice one

it's pointless to flame somebody when you have facts. QQ matri.

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 05:41 PM
it's pointless to flame somebody when you have facts. QQ matri.

glad u admit defeat

go back to rsing

iNub
11-04-2010, 06:31 PM
glad u admit defeat

go back to rsing

fail. again.

facts being:

1. u have no friends.
2. u have zero comprehension skills.
3. u have no idea how to farm alz so u buy it.
4. u try to troll ppl who don't give 2 licks what u think.
5. u think you're better than everybody cool story.

i got nothin against u or trolls in general. if ur so much better than me or whoever, then offer some help / constructive helpful information instead of acting the fool.

i'm going to sleep now, but if u wanna do a dungeon pm me here cuz this'll prolly be trolled straight thru to tomorrow morning and i'll nvr find ur post.

If u don't pm me i'll assume u don't wanna help. In which case, you have nothing to offer others except random meaningless criticisms. I bet you couldn't go one day without flaming at least one person here or in-game.

Matrimoney
11-04-2010, 06:36 PM
fail. again.

facts being:

1. u have no friends.
2. u have zero comprehension skills.
3. u have no idea how to farm alz so u buy it.
4. u try to troll ppl who don't give 2 licks what u think.
5. u think you're better than everybody cool story.

i got nothin against u or trolls in general. if ur so much better than me or whoever, then offer some help / constructive helpful information instead of acting the fool.

i'm going to sleep now, but if u wanna do a dungeon pm me here cuz this'll prolly be trolled straight thru to tomorrow morning and i'll nvr find ur post.

If u don't pm me i'll assume u don't wanna help. In which case, you have nothing to offer others except random meaningless criticisms. I bet you couldn't go one day without flaming at least one person here or in-game.

1. More than you think
2. Ironic statement
3. I've made 220M today from dungeons and soloing CA5, come again? (Also 1B off crafting helms the past 3 days for the n3rds who are keeping track of my ALZ intake for when I go to buy something next)
4. I troll retards, and you're being trolled.
5. If you said I know I'm better than you, that would be more accurate.

rest is tl;dr a.k.a qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqq

iNub
11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
1. More than you think
2. Ironic statement
3. I've made 220M today from dungeons and soloing CA5, come again? (Also 1B off crafting helms the past 3 days for the n3rds who are keeping track of my ALZ intake for when I go to buy something next)
4. I troll retards, and you're being trolled.
5. If you said I know I'm better than you, that would be more accurate.

rest is tl;dr a.k.a qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqq

you read it, but what u mean is your ego is too big to care. I figured as much anyway. (:

joeynpj
12-14-2010, 09:27 AM
iNub best place to farm lvl 3 disk is eod b2f. u get stacks of 10. but its not a common drop like rs. and matri i have seen ur tickets saying u got hacked and blah blah blah. every1 knows u made another acct and stuck that gera on there so u can get the same gear back and then sale it. if someone wants to run rs for stuff let em. nothing that concerns u in there or what he does when he wants to do it. seems to me like u like him or something and want him to stop running rs and spend time with u...... im lvl 160 and i farm rs all the time same with eod. wanna know y to make money off drops. not every1 is an alz buyer like u.... end of subject u dont liek I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and go troll on someone elses posts.