PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with eCoin.

DarkSakuraKiss
11-05-2010, 01:54 PM
When I go to buy eCoin like normal :P
I select my payment method, then the amount, then I click next. However, when I press next, it dosen't do anything, it's like the page just refreshed. Dosen't take me to the "I Agree" "I Decline" Mini agreement box.
Soo... What do I do o.o

DarkSakuraKiss
11-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Lol nvm.. I found out.
At the bottom theres that bar thing that tells you how far down you are on a page. Just go to the right and theres the I Agree thing.

DarkSakuraKiss
11-05-2010, 05:35 PM
-.- But now it's saying..

Due to payment error your transaction.. WAS UNSUCCESSFUL

jaquebet
11-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Hello. Could review the PayPal payment. Why buy the 2000 initial ecoins the most good and now I can not buy. All the steps go well until q reaches the last thing I pay and I said "can not perform this action for the selected card. Select another card." I the only means of payment is PALPAY debit card with the bank gave me. This card is the only one I have to pay on the Internet, which is the amount of dollars available for use. In paypal telling me that everything is fine and also visa you say they are not entitled to payment with a debit card. Now I got many more ecoins to buy something that makes me very happy but I can not because they accept my visa card registered in paypal. My mom started to play fair and want to pay premium for both myself and for my mom but I hope I solve this problem or put a way to buy ecoins directly paying credit card visa master card etc. I hope to review the payment is working because maybe something wrong.

Sorry for the translation of google. Thanks and hope to solve this problem.