PDA

View Full Version : Essence Runes for FB?

AbsoluteProdigy
11-06-2010, 07:10 PM
What kind of Essence Runes should a FB get?

Limitless
11-06-2010, 09:51 PM
you're a 12X FB and you dont have a slight idea about what ur runes should be like?

Magicammp
11-06-2010, 10:10 PM
you're a 12X FB and you dont have a slight idea about what ur runes should be like?

Ur very help full

Anyways... attack rune hp rune sword amp rune defense rune...

others u may want... exp rune.. dex int str rune

MP, party exp , defense rate.

Pet exp. stun resist. down resist.

thats all i can think off hope that helps

Guardian Pat
11-06-2010, 10:19 PM
hp attack amp resist runes dex int str magic attk, def, mp rune

Limitless
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Ur very help full

Anyways... attack rune hp rune sword amp rune defense rune...

others u may want... exp rune.. dex int str rune

MP, party exp , defense rate.

Pet exp. stun resist. down resist.

thats all i can think off hope that helps

if he actually needed help for the situation i would have offered it, but it isnt that hard to figure out, you can have a whooping 13 runes and there are like 20 choices.....

Magicammp
11-06-2010, 10:40 PM
if he actually needed help for the situation i would have offered it, but it isnt that hard to figure out, you can have a whooping 13 runes and there are like 20 choices.....

Maybe he doesnt know what to get. and needs help u dont have to be an ass about it like ur 12x and u dont have the slightest idea on what to get... I didnt know what to get when it was first introduced and i got whatever droped till i realized on what to get and needed

Limitless
11-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Maybe he doesnt know what to get. and needs help u dont have to be an ass about it like ur 12x and u dont have the slightest idea on what to get... I didnt know what to get when it was first introduced and i got whatever droped till i realized on what to get and needed

well then if i seem to know his lv, means i probably know him from some where right? and you realised what you needed, why cant he? fact remains it was a stupid question....simply because there aren't many options and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what a FB would need....

IRaid101
11-07-2010, 04:55 AM
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg64/czrsmrc10/Untitled2-1.jpg
what i recommend

juji550
11-07-2010, 05:09 AM
what i recommend
the hell is that..?

IRaid101
11-07-2010, 06:17 AM
the hell is that..?

read the title
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg64/czrsmrc10/Untitled3-1.jpg
self explanatory

AbsoluteProdigy
11-07-2010, 06:25 AM
what i recommend
Where'd you get that? I would love to use that instead of supposedly asking stupid questions.
Edit: I Found it never mind

well then if i seem to know his lv, means i probably know him from some where right? and you realised what you needed, why cant he? fact remains it was a stupid question....simply because there aren't many options and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what a FB would need....

Do I know you from somewhere?

I really didnt know what to get theres more then 20 different runes and theres blended runes

IRaid101
11-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Where'd you get that? I would love to use that instead of supposedly asking stupid questions.
Edit: I Found it never mind

Do I know you from somewhere?

I really didnt know what to get theres more then 20 different runes and theres blended runes

you can only use 3 blended runes to my suggestion is
pvp amp
pvp +50 attack
and defenceless pvvp if nto then pve s amp
cure shock and those are usefull as well get those on the way to get the amp and attack ones

Magicammp
11-07-2010, 10:38 AM
I would love to use that instead of supposedly asking stupid questions.

It wasnt a stupid question

IRaid101
11-07-2010, 04:02 PM
oh i forgot to say it doesn't have the recent stat upgrades
it still has the same str dex stats oh and int