View Full Version : Starla's Suggestion Thread =3

ForumStarla
04-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Yay! Suggestion forum! :D

Small Changes:
Auto-sort items button for storage and inventory
Increase agent shop selling slots
GM's to have the ability to spawn monsters/chests in game
The mail system to work so we can send items (with a fee)
Change the default chat height from 5 to 10
Create a section of the user interface just for support notices, currently they get lost on the right message field.
Class chat
Guild Icon
Change the event icon on our maps back to the red dot, the new blue ! is hard to see on new map
Be able to drag and drop the order of guild/buddy sections
Make the mini-map on war maps display the other nation like it does in nation war
Bringer shout block
Buying items personal shop (make it look different so it's obvious to players!)
Require subpassword on every log in - regardless of if a player set it forward. Keep that feature so we do not need to re-enter to switch characters though
New animations/auras for upgraded weapons
A second warp in Fort Ruina
Auto pot on/off via right click
Create small safe zones for warps in Pontus Ferrum
Make trade chat (/t) cover all channels. Currently players are using channel chat for that on Mercury but I think it would be more value as the actual trade chat (/t). Make it off by default and level 10 + restricted.
Put "(offline)" next to players that are logged out in party. Currently they appear the same as someone on another channel.
A list for chat channel that displays characters logged into the channel.

Larger Changes:

Create a beauty /barber shop with new hair and faces and the ability to preview and buy. Also, the ability to preview costumes on our characters before we buy would be nice.
Create a bounty-hunter NPC. Players can place names of other players on a master kill-list. They may give honor points or alz away as a reward for X amount of kills of a certain player. Players can accept bounty quests through the NPC.
Create level 155 + map, with at least three very hard bosses and at least two "grinding spots".
Change drop table for the + monster to epic noob gear and low cores... and make them bigger!
Create a pk zone off channel 1, 4th warp gate. All players are enemies. Create titles that give no stats but show people are killing machines.
Create a question submittal box on the help panel or the ability to send help desk tickets while in game.
Create a player-report function.
Create and sell new actions/emotes for players in cash shop
Gathering system
Keymapping options panel
Add in AutoRun (r), target closest monster (tab), jump (space), and loot (~)
More character specialization: character height and weight on creation page.

Berserk_Fury
04-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Keymapping options panel

That was actually released in the latest Korean update from what I've heard.

ForumStarla
04-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Sweet! :) I hope a lot of these things are already in works, honestly!

LastHour
04-15-2010, 10:03 AM
2nd FR warp is also added in the next update

Suterusu
04-15-2010, 12:02 PM
wow this is actually pretty good...

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-15-2010, 01:21 PM
Yay Starla. I Want All Thoose Awesome Suggestions. I Love Your Ideas. (^_^)

fsflashy
04-15-2010, 01:23 PM
i don't see the point of having a jump button for cabal. we don't need since there's nothing to jump on to. you can just walk around pretty much everything.

Flarius
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM
The invisible walls are pretty annoying. Standing in front of the gates in sod and it says I can't attack because i'm behind something. /GG

fsflashy
04-15-2010, 02:03 PM
The invisible walls are pretty annoying. Standing in front of the gates in sod and it says I can't attack because i'm behind something. /GG

well its not like you can jump over it lol. like i said, just walk around it =]

Flarius
04-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Well I meant more like they should fix them.

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-15-2010, 02:08 PM
the invisible walls are pretty annoying. Standing in front of the gates in sod and it says i can't attack because i'm behind something. /gg

rofl

Rapturen
04-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Yay some REAL suggestions and it's actually possible for them to be implemented!

+1

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-17-2010, 09:46 AM
I Also Think EST Should Try Party Duels. Not Guild Wars, But Allowing 2 Partys To Duel Each Other Till There HP Are Gone, But Without Respawning. Also An Option To Choose To Have 1, 1.5, 2, 3, & 4 Times As Much Hp For The Dueling Option. XD

silver2020
04-17-2010, 10:44 AM
+1 for starlas suggestions

ForumStarla
05-24-2010, 08:31 AM
bumpage

GuardianPat
05-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Very nice suggestions! I really like the customize ones because we really need more character customization!

Btw, the /t for lvl 10+ is very smart! Since new players don't really use them at lvl 1, I don't see why it should be available for them. In the other hand, it will reduce the number of these annoying spam bots in the town. Plus, it's not that hard to lvl up from lvl 1 to 10... come on!

ForumFiery
05-26-2010, 08:32 AM

Small Changes:
Auto-sort items button for storage and inventory - everyone sort things differently.
Increase agent shop selling slots - takes away the advantage of premium users.
GM's to have the ability to spawn monsters/chests in game - ??? and I'm pretty sure they already do.
The mail system to work so we can send items (with a fee) - agreed
Change the default chat height from 5 to 10 - change yourself
Create a section of the user interface just for support notices, currently they get lost on the right message field. - lol?
Class chat - I'm sure majority of the players don't like to be forced to join chat channels.
Guild Icon - use?
Change the event icon on our maps back to the red dot, the new blue ! is hard to see on new map - new map? O.o
Be able to drag and drop the order of guild/buddy sections - agreed
Make the mini-map on war maps display the other nation like it does in nation war - takes away the fun
Bringer shout block - lol if this happen
Buying items personal shop (make it look different so it's obvious to players!) - ??
Require subpassword on every log in - regardless of if a player set it forward. Keep that feature so we do not need to re-enter to switch characters though - how you do that?
New animations/auras for upgraded weapons - reason?
A second warp in Fort Ruina - doesn't hurt to have one so yea
Auto pot on/off via right click - maybe
Create small safe zones for warps in Pontus Ferrum - hell no
Make trade chat (/t) cover all channels. Currently players are using channel chat for that on Mercury but I think it would be more value as the actual trade chat (/t). Make it off by default and level 10 + restricted. - the lvl 10 restriction doesn't help, and again, I don't want to be forced into any chat channels, period
Put "(offline)" next to players that are logged out in party. Currently they appear the same as someone on another channel. - not really, when the person is logged in the hp is 0/0

Larger Changes:

Create a beauty /barber shop with new hair and faces and the ability to preview and buy. Also, the ability to preview costumes on our characters before we buy would be nice.
Create a bounty-hunter NPC. Players can place names of other players on a master kill-list. They may give honor points or alz away as a reward for X amount of kills of a certain player. Players can accept bounty quests through the NPC. - interesting
Create level 155 + map, with at least three very hard bosses and at least two "grinding spots". - agreed
Change drop table for the + monster to epic noob gear and low cores... and make them bigger! - nope
Create a pk zone off channel 1, 4th warp gate. All players are enemies. Create titles that give no stats but show people are killing machines. - xDDDD
Create a question submittal box on the help panel or the ability to send help desk tickets while in game. - you can't attach files with those reports if in game so yea
Create a player-report function. - helpdesk
Create and sell new actions/emotes for players in cash shop - reason?
Gathering system - ?
Keymapping options panel - maybe
Add in AutoRun (r), target closest monster (tab), jump (space), and loot (~) - agree on the target closest monster, a target player outside of war would be nice. jump is impossible because it requires the game to add 1 more dimension
More character specialization: character height and weight on creation page.- agree, some creativity is needed

yea....

Valdoroth
05-26-2010, 03:03 PM
OO many really good suggestions. The bounty hunter idea sounds really fun :). +1 for new map. maybe not sell/trade emotes, but at least add like twice as many :)

xenobus_2006
05-27-2010, 04:54 PM
WOw somebody had the same idea i had but a little more indeph +2 for ideas. a npc shop to buy char customization for hair and face is awesome.

Valdoroth
06-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Imma revive this post bcs it was good. I want to see what someone else suggested and that is a list for chat channel members so you can see who is in your cc.

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Create a bounty-hunter NPC. Players can place names of other players on a master kill-list. They may give honor points or alz away as a reward for X amount of kills of a certain player. Players can accept bounty quests through the NPC.

i think the players with the highest pk rate should be automatically set for targets. just a thought

AngelScythe
06-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Very smart suggestions, Starla! ;)

YoungForum
06-30-2010, 10:29 PM
From the looks of yur list it seems like uve played Aion seein how most of this is on there game but most of ur list is good an i wouldnt mind seeing imported to this game, On more important matters Come back to mercury!!!!

ForumStarla
07-02-2010, 06:54 PM
lol - I don't even play the game anymore. I do pop on the forums once and a while tho.
and yeah, I have played aion and a few other mmo's. :)

thanks for the bumps guys <3

@val, i like that suggestion, i'll add it :)

darklordex
07-03-2010, 09:54 PM
pretty good ideas

Flaw
07-09-2010, 05:13 AM

You may want to remove the ability to place honor bounties. This is because players would abuse this system to essentially sell honor to each other.

Valdoroth
07-09-2010, 07:36 AM
lol - I don't even play the game anymore. I do pop on the forums once and a while tho.
and yeah, I have played aion and a few other mmo's. :)

thanks for the bumps guys <3

@val, i like that suggestion, i'll add it :)
thanks, but the credit isn't mine. It was someone else's I forgot their name.

Sasodara
07-12-2010, 05:20 AM
By the way Starla, the 155+ area would be unnecessary. In the update after the upcoming, we get a new map for 160+ (Porte Inferno or Forte Inferno, I forget). Also I believe a new 180 level cap, and transcender attack skills :3

Mishon
07-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Don't really want to see the jump option implemented, it would look very cheesy lol, but overall great suggestions :)

ForumStarla
07-13-2010, 02:16 AM
By the way Starla, the 155+ area would be unnecessary. In the update after the upcoming, we get a new map for 160+ (Porte Inferno or Forte Inferno, I forget). Also I believe a new 180 level cap, and transcender attack skills :3

I know. I posted this long before we knew we were getting 160+ map. And I don't care enough to update the list.

Sasodara
07-14-2010, 10:03 PM
I know. I posted this long before we knew we were getting 160+ map. And I don't care enough to update the list.

Haha I don't blame you at all :) We all get lazy :3

Mishon
07-15-2010, 05:45 PM
=D

4SaKeN
07-21-2010, 01:43 AM
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN very nice ideas!!! I really wish we had those T.T

ArshesNei
07-30-2010, 07:31 AM
See inputs in red.

Small Changes:
Auto-sort items button for storage and inventory Yes please!
Increase agent shop selling slots
GM's to have the ability to spawn monsters/chests in game Yes please!
The mail system to work so we can send items (with a fee) YES PLEASE!
Change the default chat height from 5 to 10
Create a section of the user interface just for support notices, currently they get lost on the right message field.
Class chat
Guild Icon YES PLEASE!
Change the event icon on our maps back to the red dot, the new blue ! is hard to see on new map Yes please!
Be able to drag and drop the order of guild/buddy sections B]
Make the mini-map on war maps display the other nation like it does in nation war
Bringer shout block Yes please!
Buying items personal shop (make it look different so it's obvious to players!) YES PLEASE!
Require subpassword on every log in - regardless of if a player set it forward. Keep that feature so we do not need to re-enter to switch characters though
New animations/auras for upgraded weapons
A second warp in Fort Ruina
Auto pot on/off via right click
Create small safe zones for warps in Pontus Ferrum
Make trade chat (/t) cover all channels. Currently players are using channel chat for that on Mercury but I think it would be more value as the actual trade chat (/t). Make it off by default and level 10 + restricted. Yes please! Also it would be nice to have set tabs in the chat window. Have each tab customizable with what chat you'd like to see in it. For example, Tab #1: every chat on (shout/chat/guild etc.) Tab#2 Just Guild/whispers/chat (you're own choice)
Put "(offline)" next to players that are logged out in party. Currently they appear the same as someone on another channel.
A list for chat channel that displays characters logged into the channel.

Larger Changes:

Create a beauty /barber shop with new hair and faces and the ability to preview and buy. Also, the ability to preview costumes on our characters before we buy would be nice. Yes please!
Create level 155 + map, with at least three very hard bosses and at least two "grinding spots".
Change drop table for the + monster to epic noob gear and low cores... and make them bigger!
Create a pk zone off channel 1, 4th warp gate. All players are enemies. Create titles that give no stats but show people are killing machines.
Create a question submittal box on the help panel or the ability to send help desk tickets while in game.
Create a player-report function. Yes please!
Create and sell new actions/emotes for players in cash shop
Gathering system Oh heck naw! D:
Keymapping options panel I noticed we have this now.
Add in AutoRun (r), target closest monster (tab), jump (space), and loot (~) I see no need for jump, button to target mobs is not that bad of an idea sorta though I like the challenge of clicking instead when I combo. Spacebar for loot is good enough imo.
More character specialization: character height and weight on creation page.

sneakking
08-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Venus Server

sneakking
08-05-2010, 11:18 AM
hbult

airhead14
08-21-2010, 11:14 AM
jump (space), and loot (~) loot is space...

Hydro
08-21-2010, 11:42 AM
1.DEBUFF SO PEOPLE CANT LOG OUT AND TRY 2 RUN
2.A BUFF WHERE WE CAN SP NOT LIKE WIZZIES BUT LIKE A 30 SEC SP BUFF FOR SOLOIN OR WAR CHANNEL
3.REMOVE SLOTTED CRAP AND FORCE CORES FROM MONSTERS
4.EVERY CHANNEL PKABLE BECAUSE NO ONE COMES WAR CHANNEL THERE 2 BUSY HIDING
5.CONFIRMATION TO GO INTO TOWN INSTEAD OF JUSS RUNNING IN
6.ALL 180 CAN HAVE BRINGER WE BEAT THE GAME SO WE SHOULD BE ABLE 2 DO WHATEVER
7.ALL 180 CAN STACK AS MUCH BUFFS AS THEY WANT AGAIN WE BEAT THE GAME ITS ONLY FAIR
8.TAKE FORCE PK OPTION OF AND PUT IT BACK 2 REGULAR
9.WHEN PK IS ON ..PRESS COMBO BUTTON 2 START COMBO INSTEAD OF HAVIN 2 PRESS SKILL THEN COMBO
10.GUILD EMBLEM IS A WASTE OF TIME SPACE AND LIFE (OPTIONAL)
11.PLACE BETS DURING PVP.....1 MIL UP 100 MIL OR GEAR ( BOTH ACCEPTED )
12.WARP TO MIDDLE OF PF ...NO ONE HUNTS PLUMA

my suggestions comment and revise if have 2 k thank bye

Hydro
08-21-2010, 11:55 AM
i forgot one sorry....

13.REMOVE JAIL ITS USELESS...OR INFACT INSTEAD OF A MAZE...PUT A MONSTER IN THERE FROM FT B2F OR AOS OR PLUMA.....AND IN ORDER TO GET OUT YOU HAVE TO KILL THE MONSTER NO ONE WANAN SPEND 2 HOUR IN JAIL...

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Currently the best suggestion I've seen. Bump must keep this at the top.

annoy
09-16-2010, 02:15 AM
lol y not put in a daily quest that rewards some alz? like kill a boss in a dungeon somewhere 3 times for x amount of alz

iNub
09-16-2010, 12:06 PM
i wish. cuz i'z poor son. or trade 100Wexp for X alz or something. because everything is so damn expensive these days. $2.50 for 10m (via Hardness Lv 6 Capsule) is a joke. Not to mention you can only get 5 per day. Wtf you gonna do with 50m buy 10 SoDs? A Lv 1 Cheap Pet with a F'd up slot? Seriously.

Immortal Dilemma
11-01-2011, 07:57 AM
This is so old and i'm happy that half of these things happened.
=3

NiteViper
11-01-2011, 05:40 PM
what would be cool to see is our pets being able to help us fight and autoloot for us