PDA

View Full Version : why cant i find astro?

pinoybloodz
04-15-2010, 09:08 AM
try to get astro .. but it always say purchase limit today is 0.0 usd... been trying to do this within the last 4 days

BurgerKing
04-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Congratulations sir, you have been chosen from hundreds of qualified retards to become a member of Team Sped.

pinoybloodz
04-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Congratulations sir, you have been chosen from hundreds of qualified retards to become a member of Team Sped.

what i mean i cant buy astro sorry

LOLumad
04-15-2010, 09:39 AM
stop calling it astro its cabal cash jebus

BurgerKing
04-15-2010, 09:51 AM
If he's buying from the ogp site, its astros.

lugalo
05-14-2010, 08:45 AM
stop calling it astro its cabal cash jebus

No longer is it Cabal Cash, It's eCoin, but I'm not going to say you also made a mistake and harass you since you posted your message before ESTSoft (cabal Cash)eCoin name change. But you are right people should note the changes otherwise look like fools in front of their audience.

If he's buying from the ogp site, its astros.

As for you, yes your correct that OGPlanet's cash currency is Astros, And if he is buying from the OGPlanet site then that would only mean he is buying for another game so why would he post for another game in the Cabal forums? Anyways, since Cabal is not a part of OGPlanet, there is no such thing as Astros for cabal anymore, so there is no way that you can use the OGPlanet website to buy eCoins or use the current Cabal webite to buy Astros. Its like saying your trying to buy automotive parts at a cooking store and vice versa, its just doesn't work that way.