PDA

View Full Version : Help Desk? Tickets? I think not

VanquishedSoul
11-10-2010, 06:55 AM
I'm starting to wonder if the staff even reads those things. Honestly, I've read around the forums of people waiting days, weeks, and even months for those things to be answered. Several people saying that they might have just been completely ignored. What is the point exactly in having such a feature if it's not utilized properly? So, you make someone wait a month before you actually attempt to help them. Well that's all fine and dandy, oh but wait that person who you put on hold quit a few weeks ago. I'm starting to suspect that feature is there to just shut people that have problems up. Keep them from spamming the forums.

I love how the neighborhood friendly forum trolls love going around and flaming those who need help too. Defenseless Forum Poster: "I need help please." Nasty Forum Troll: "You're SO stupid! The answer is so OBVIOUS, but I'm not going to tell you. HELP DESK NUB!"

Oh yes, thanks. If the Help Desk was actually any Help at all, then I doubt people would even post on the forums for their problems.

If your ticket has been answered recently, could you please let me, and probably everyone else, know what number it was? Thanks.

Death316
11-10-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm starting to wonder if the staff even reads those things. Honestly, I've read around the forums of people waiting days, weeks, and even months for those things to be answered. Several people saying that they might have just been completely ignored. What is the point exactly in having such a feature if it's not utilized properly? So, you make someone wait a month before you actually attempt to help them. Well that's all fine and dandy, oh but wait that person who you put on hold quit a few weeks ago. I'm starting to suspect that feature is there to just shut people that have problems up. Keep them from spamming the forums.

I love how the neighborhood friendly forum trolls love going around and flaming those who need help too. Defenseless Forum Poster: "I need help please." Nasty Forum Troll: "You're SO stupid! The answer is so OBVIOUS, but I'm not going to tell you. HELP DESK NUB!"

Oh yes, thanks. If the Help Desk was actually any Help at all, then I doubt people would even post on the forums for their problems.

If your ticket has been answered recently, could you please let me, and probably everyone else, know what number it was? Thanks.

I feel ya i been waiting on reply for like 2 months now and nothing...kind of annoying....and makes a lot of people g to different games...had lots of buddies say f#%$ this game cuz no help from the staff-.-

fruggy
11-10-2010, 11:30 PM
http://www.jokesduniya.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/gandhis-monkey.jpg

cabal GM roxxx!!!

jay7981
11-11-2010, 01:24 AM
you have to understand that they get around 600 tickets a day and most of them are usless tickets so it takes time to filter through them all and then research the true tickets and then post a reply. be patient and all tickets will eventually be answered.

until yesterday i had 3 tickets in and i placed them about 2 weeks ago now i have 2 tickets left.

patience is a virtue, i know its aggravating to wait but it is after all just a game.

VanquishedSoul
11-13-2010, 05:53 AM
I'm pretty sure there is a very fine line between having patience and being ignored. If you're still sane after waiting an entire month for your ticket to be answered, then you've gone beyond being patient to being a moron for waiting when you've obviously been ignored. Reading and answering tickets should not be this difficult. Regardless of the number, it should NOT take months to answer a single ticket. That's just ridiculous. Or maybe they're just purposely ignoring those who've spent money on the game, in hopes that they will give up and NOT ask for some type of reimbursement for their lost account.