PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Stones Gone?

Panda Lee
11-10-2010, 12:42 PM
I was going into CS to get a new one and . . . they aren't under hunting aid anymore. Did EST remove them w/o saying, or did I miss where they did say they were removing the item . . . or am I just bugged? @.@??????

Berserk_Fury
11-11-2010, 08:03 AM
This made me sadface.

Deathlymonkey
11-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Cool man I bought one last sunday :D

Palomar
11-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Lame!

They are just playing us like a fiddle. Put them in shop...get us used to using them then take em away and reintroduce them to generate a specific behavior that they want. Watch for it to happen.

Item shop is all about manipulation.

Edit: And there it is...

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?11590-Happy-Thanksgiving-with-GoCash!

The only way to get them is to use GoCash cards. So the behavior that they want is...use GoCash cards. I wonder what kind of kick backs they get from GoCash...

Panda Lee
11-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Yea after I saw the gocash card rewards for purchasing it, I was wondering if -that- was why they pulled them outta CS. Oyh. >(

elviento
11-13-2010, 08:41 AM
this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

iNercy
11-14-2010, 12:55 AM
this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

+1

musle
11-14-2010, 02:54 AM
i would love to see frontier stone back in item shop =/

even if they raise price to something like 499 i would still buy it cuz its an amazing item =/

Roxlyn
11-14-2010, 03:14 AM
you know wut they should put in item shop? Chibi versions of the cabal classes as pets....lol and u cld buy diff suits for em....lol a matching roxy BL midget@@

rythemz
12-10-2010, 01:08 AM
It would be nice if a GM could give us a reason why they took down the stone =/ I need it so bad for grinding...

Jenus
12-10-2010, 07:51 AM
It would be nice if a GM could give us a reason why they took down the stone =/ I need it so bad for grinding...

They probably took them out for the global people shouting that so-no-so was hacking cuz they kept showing up at the grinding spot too fast or people saying OMG i got my derk stolen BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Got to love it when people whine about something that was made to be useful. If you don't want to get killed over and over and you notice someone has a stone then change channels.... no telling how many times I had to run people out of my leveling spot and they was too stupid to realize that I was using a Fronteir Stone right next to the leveling spot. Grinding spot+Proc spawn fronteir stones ftw.

common sense people.

Panda Lee
12-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >( Not cool EST. Giving us something dandy and nice then taking it away -.-''''