PDA

View Full Version : Oops FA did it again

MamaMiaYoe
11-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Congratulations to you my friend for showing us more FA potential. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqAxGPVZ_vY&feature=player_embedded

KreepJeruz
11-13-2010, 07:58 AM
still get 1shot by darrkd

Lilo
11-13-2010, 08:15 AM
o.o was that hannys real gear?=p

Lelouch
11-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Banned -> came back -> joined sieretei >Bought gears with usd. Fake solo is fake. GG.

hanadin
11-13-2010, 08:47 PM
She still did it :) who cares if u buy gear with usd so many ppl do it you mad that u got no money to buy the gear with alz or usd :)?

good work hanny :)

Lelouch
11-13-2010, 09:09 PM
She still did it :) who cares if u buy gear with usd so many ppl do it you mad that u got no money to buy the gear with alz or usd :)?

good work hanny :)

So you would buy gear with USD? Good job idiot.

Liever
11-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Han! <3
Job well done! Congrats.
These people may not be able to keep their gregarious comments to themselves, but we know you worked hard. ;)
Goodjob hunnie!!

btw) love the song <3

MamaMiaYoe
11-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Banned -> came back -> joined sieretei >Bought gears with usd. Fake solo is fake. GG.

call your neiro and tell him to solo....maybe uhm a mongrel? xD

Roxlyn
11-14-2010, 03:08 AM
lol if i was a FA i wld have brought a bazooka for that mo fo intead of pistols lol.....KA BLOOEY

cerverus3
11-14-2010, 03:09 AM
danm hanny GG get more pluma solo and to the haters prety sure they cant solo even if the buy gear XD

Roxlyn
11-14-2010, 03:11 AM
I think CERVERUS NEEDSS TO SOLO PLUMA....and die....over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over

cerverus3
11-14-2010, 03:21 AM
lol i havet got forcy amp yet XD

Roxlyn
11-14-2010, 03:26 AM
lol maybe if u tap ur boots together "theres no thing like forcy..theres no thing like forcy lol

NiteFalcon
11-14-2010, 03:59 AM
I don't have any forcium amp.

Berserk_Fury
11-14-2010, 05:35 AM
Oh man, what a skillful FA, I mean he can stand there autoattacking and everything. Seriously though, he got banned for glitching alz, then comes back with full forcium amp and eos8. There's no skill there, just a fat wallet.

inb4 I'm just a hater

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 06:33 AM
Oh man, what a skillful FA, I mean he can stand there autoattacking and everything. Seriously though, he got banned for glitching alz, then comes back with full forcium amp and eos8. There's no skill there, just a fat wallet.

inb4 I'm just a hater

yeah we kno your just a hater but since u have so much skill and u have pro gears *just a guess because they might be lame* wheres your pluma solo? oooh wait i forgot ur better at btching off other ppls gears/stats lol funny tho

BannedT_T
11-14-2010, 06:46 AM
yeah we kno your just a hater but since u have so much skill and u have pro gears *just a guess because they might be lame* wheres your pluma solo? oooh wait i forgot ur better at btching off other ppls gears/stats lol funny tho

true...for the past year or so...not even 1 solo vid or pic...all he does it critisize and he gets nothin done..maybe i missed it..who knows

zx34
11-14-2010, 06:47 AM

Where's your pluma solo?

Oh wait you're one of the worst fa in t4 nvm.

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 06:56 AM
Where's your pluma solo?

Oh wait you're one of the worst fa in t4 nvm.

lol really? u cant kill me even in your bm2+aura aww u still mad about how i had u running to warp gtf over it lol.... and one of the worst.... hmmm thats cute since im the highest cap fa in t4 but your right im the worst guess its really bad if u lose to the worst fa in t4 good call

zx34
11-14-2010, 07:02 AM
lol really? u cant kill me even in your bm2+aura aww u still mad about how i had u running to warp gtf over it lol.... and one of the worst.... hmmm thats cute since im the highest cap fa in t4 but your right im the worst guess its really bad if u lose to the worst fa in t4 good call

I don't have a proc t4 nice try.

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 07:04 AM
I don't have a proc t4 nice try though.

get smart running in warp is in war ch....didnt think u wouldnt catch on to that and your to scared to come to a tier where ppl will pwn u but nice try

zx34
11-14-2010, 07:06 AM
get smart running in warp is in war ch....didnt think u wouldnt catch on to that and your to scared to come to a tier where ppl will pwn u but nice try

Oh right because I kill you 1v1 in war ch and then when you 2v1 me you run and heal. You also act like I'm going to sign in cabal and level.

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 07:20 AM
Oh right because I kill you 1v1 in war ch and then when you 2v1 me you run and heal. You also act like I'm going to sign in cabal and level.

lol u kill me? cute lie hard to do if your in warp room and 1v1 i remember u on the ground then came back in bm2 + aura and what bl doesnt kno how to use immune i guess u were egar to test me and failed and 2v1? that may have been true other players dont let u solo someone from a opposite nation.... but this back and forth thing not really going anywhere soooo ill be on later 2day and u can come bm2+aura and use your immune this time sad last time and we can pvp/pk your choice sooo your call lol....

SoooRite
11-14-2010, 07:27 AM
*wheres the popcorn*
funny how lets drop the soul and just put ilost would make more sense

zx34
11-14-2010, 07:27 AM
lol u kill me? cute lie hard to do if your in warp room and 1v1 i remember u on the ground then came back in bm2 + aura and what bl doesnt kno how to use immune i guess u were egar to test me and failed and 2v1? that may have been true other players dont let u solo someone from a opposite nation.... but this back and forth thing not really going anywhere soooo ill be on later 2day and u can come bm2+aura and use your immune this time sad last time and we can pvp/pk your choice sooo your call lol....

I went in warp room to buff? Anyways, I'll freestyle you since there's no auto target in pvp. GL finding me online though, got more tokens to waste on vind. Oh btw 2v1 was you 2 vs me ,I thought you would've understood that but since you're pretty retarded never mind.

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 07:29 AM
*wheres the popcorn*
funny how lets drop the soul and just put ilost would make more sense
would make more sense

I went in warp room to buff? Anyways, I'll freestyle you since there's no auto target in pvp. GL finding me online though, got more tokens to waste on vind.
and theres your answer u wanna play hide and seek lol yeah soo funny

SoooRite
11-14-2010, 07:30 AM
would make more sense

tag your it!!!!!! And i wont run in warp -_-

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 07:31 AM
tag your it!!!!!! And i wont run in warp -_-

whats your ign? again i wanted to ask u b4 but slipped my mind

SoooRite
11-14-2010, 07:33 AM
im in venus lol but it doenst matter i just run around on my noob until my gears are ready

zx34
11-14-2010, 07:34 AM
would make more sense

That's cool if you can't read my sig, I pretty much quit. Too lazy to ask for my gear back anyways I'll pvp you sometime later in the week if you want.

SemiAutoMatic
11-14-2010, 07:38 AM
grats!

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 07:40 AM
That's cool if you can't read my sig, I pretty much quit. Too lazy to ask for my gear back anyways I'll pvp you sometime later in the week if you want.

it says "semi" retired are do u not kno what that means sad if u typed it and u dont but wow gave away your gears that fast huh? lol go sit down u talk wayy to much but when its time for back it up u play around the convo sooo lol Have a Great day... too much of my time has been wasted

SoooRite
11-14-2010, 07:43 AM
wow lol

klolololol

zx34
11-14-2010, 07:45 AM
it says "semi" retired are do u not kno what that means sad if u typed it and u dont but wow gave away your gears that fast huh? lol go sit down u talk wayy to much but when its time for back it up u play around the convo sooo lol Have a Great day... too much of my time has been wasted

Failure on my party forgot to delete semi. Apparently you can't read that I LENT it out. If you want to die that bad I could do it on my fb, although that's too easy.

SoooRite
11-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Failure on my party forgot to delete semi. Apparently you can't read that I LENT it out. If you want to die that bad I could do it on my fb, although that's too easy.

lol u really dont kno what to argue about huh didnt she say have a great day.....*lames* lol

SoooRite
11-14-2010, 07:50 AM
lol changed that signature quick huh

SemiAutoMatic
11-14-2010, 08:01 AM
Hey, now why do I need to be deleted?:o

Lelouch
11-14-2010, 10:00 AM

Bump the truth

Ludacris
11-14-2010, 10:11 AM
nice, now do a no OC one.. o my bad. =x

Berserk_Fury
11-14-2010, 01:10 PM

I never said I have skill, but I like your fail attempt to bring me down. If I really couldn't solo anything like you said it would only show how sad this game is, seeing as legitimate players aren't able to get anywhere.

Oh and wait a second, I'm a god damn FB. Rockstar who's every piece of gear makes haniel's look like a joke still does pluma slower.

And facts stay, haniel got banned for destroying the economy along with dk and other seireitei. His current gear came out of nowhere, so are you going to tell me that he didn't buy alz and/or gear with USD?

KreepJeruz
11-14-2010, 03:34 PM
I never said I have skill, but I like your fail attempt to bring me down. If I really couldn't solo anything like you said it would only show how sad this game is, seeing as legitimate players aren't able to get anywhere.

Oh and wait a second, I'm a god damn FB. Rockstar who's every piece of gear makes haniel's look like a joke still does pluma slower.

And facts stay, haniel got banned for destroying the economy along with dk and other seireitei. His current gear came out of nowhere, so are you going to tell me that he didn't buy alz and/or gear with USD?

you just got owned in the ass by fps

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Oh my USD does wonderful things doesnt it?

CandiCoatted
11-14-2010, 07:22 PM

i can solo any boss on cabal other than manticore and pluma but i have yet to learn how to video it. but i dont really say its a failed attempt to bring u down u do that alone.... and they messed up the econ soo much yet other players seem to afford thier gears... but ooh i guess they brought alz 2 good call and rockstar? hmmm havent heard of him/her until now careless anyways and hmmm your a fb guess thats your excuse lol if u dont kno how to debuff and bm2+aura no wonder your crying about what gears someone else have soo u want a hand clap?

Matrimoney
11-14-2010, 07:39 PM
rockstar? hmmm havent heard of him/her until now

I giggled.

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-14-2010, 07:41 PM
i can solo any boss on cabal other than manticore and pluma but i have yet to learn how to video it. but i dont really say its a failed attempt to bring u down u do that alone.... and they messed up the econ soo much yet other players seem to afford thier gears... but ooh i guess they brought alz 2 good call and rockstar? hmmm havent heard of him/her until now careless anyways and hmmm your a fb guess thats your excuse lol if u dont kno how to debuff and bm2+aura no wonder your crying about what gears someone else have soo u want a hand clap?

Go use your cabal USD fund to buy yourself an English tutor. lol.

I giggled.

No time for forums. You need to work more BK hours to get enough USD to surpass Spur.

Berserk_Fury
11-14-2010, 07:51 PM

How does it make you feel that I can do every boss except pluma and PI on my low dps class (second lowest only next to FS), yet your HIGHEST dps class can only do just as much?

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-14-2010, 08:06 PM
How does it make you feel that I can do every boss except pluma and PI on my low dps class (second lowest only next to FS), yet your HIGHEST dps class can only do just as much?

*USD > Class and Gear. However, imo.

WI> WA > BL > FB > FA > FS when it comes to soloing a boss. Critting more often increases overall DPS, but i guess you can argue it.

Berserk_Fury
11-14-2010, 08:28 PM

WI> WA > BL > FB > FA > FS when it comes to soloing a boss. Critting more often increases overall DPS, but i guess you can argue it.

Since when is FA bm2 dps below FB bm2 dps?

Hasufel
11-14-2010, 08:35 PM
its not

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Since when is FA bm2 dps below FB bm2 dps?

Well It's not. Im just saying FB crit more often, increasing their dps and overall damage output. Also FA AoS has a long CD time, not all FA can 2 bar every boss nor can afford to OC every time so FB have an advantage their. I hope you get my point and if i'm still wrong then hey, I'm wrong. I'm not used to FA/FB as well as WA,WI, BL and FS. So forgive me.

Kohii
11-15-2010, 12:19 AM
pretty snazzy solo!

Berserk_Fury
11-15-2010, 06:17 AM
Well It's not. Im just saying FB crit more often, increasing their dps and overall damage output. Also FA AoS has a long CD time, not all FA can 2 bar every boss nor can afford to OC every time so FB have an advantage their. I hope you get my point and if i'm still wrong then hey, I'm wrong. I'm not used to FA/FB as well as WA,WI, BL and FS. So forgive me.

No, I don't get your point, everything you're saying seems completely retarded.

Shinji
11-15-2010, 06:49 AM
Neiro Best Fa.

Palomar
11-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Great job Hanny!

Matriphoney
11-15-2010, 09:37 AM
true...for the past year or so...not even 1 solo vid or pic...all he does it critisize and he gets nothin done..maybe i missed it..who knows

You know what's funny is that your right. From my experience, there are two types of gamers the ones that actually play the game and the ones that play the forums. Seriously, what a waste to spend so much time on the forums when you could be actually playing. oh wellz to some that's life, that's what they enjoy.

Matriphoney
11-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Now my question is where the fvck is Fiery at? I want to see a solo!

iSeeYou123
11-15-2010, 11:14 AM

yup new fob

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-15-2010, 02:09 PM
yup new fob

Go ask Spur. He has my back.

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-15-2010, 02:09 PM
No, I don't get your point, everything you're saying seems completely retarded.\

Berserk_Fury
11-15-2010, 07:08 PM
\

Because I can't understand what you're saying when you type like a fob?

Matrimoney
11-15-2010, 07:31 PM
so wait who's this fa and how did he get all his gear? 2 lazy to read

iSeeYou123
11-15-2010, 07:51 PM

by su/cking di/ck...just like what miavi did

Berserk_Fury
11-15-2010, 08:46 PM

Let me do a quick recap

- He's haniel, 170 FA from long ago. Always seemed to poop alz, then got banned for glitching alz along with most of seireitei.
- His new account appeared out of nowhere with full forcium amp and eos+8, but apparently he doesn't buy alz, or at least so does everyone in seireitei think.

realowner
11-15-2010, 08:51 PM
fieryV2 lool

imadouchebag
11-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Garbage.

SoooRite
11-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Let me do a quick recap

- He's haniel, 170 FA from long ago. Always seemed to poop alz, then got banned for glitching alz along with most of seireitei.
- His new account appeared out of nowhere with full forcium amp and eos+8, but apparently he doesn't buy alz, or at least so does everyone in seireitei think.

1st of all that his new fa didnt come from outta kno where none of u just knew about it and he didnt get his forci until like 150+ piece by piece and arent u in venus? lol u are really mad huh? oh wells :rolleyes:

Matrimoney
11-16-2010, 04:13 AM
Let me do a quick recap

So he got banned, makes a new account and is fully geared in a few months? Sounds solidly legit man.

Rastan
11-16-2010, 04:27 AM
wow...another person who cheated and bought their way to the top makes a video about killing the now 4th hardest boss in the game......fyi,odd circles cost more than all of garbage pluma's drops combined.........and just out of curiosity,how does it feel to have no one respect you?

Berserk_Fury
11-16-2010, 06:48 AM
1st of all that his new fa didnt come from outta kno where none of u just knew about it and he didnt get his forci until like 150+ piece by piece and arent u in venus? lol u are really mad huh? oh wells :rolleyes:

Yeah bro, getting full forcium amp and eos8 piece by piece is definitely legit in a couple of months.

And what made you think I was from venus?

Rastan
11-16-2010, 07:52 AM

Sorry bro...everyone on merc already knows that hanny and distrox is the banned fa alz-glitcher haniel,why do you think they're both is seireitei?.....cuz it's more fun to cheat in a group i guess

Berserk_Fury
11-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Don't forget him playing distorx too for a while, also in full forcium amp.

SoooRite
11-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Sorry bro...everyone on merc already knows that hanny and distrox is the banned fa alz-glitcher haniel,why do you think they're both is seireitei?.....cuz it's more fun to cheat in a group i guess

lol did i say it wasnt han? i said it didnt come out of no where after she got banned she lvled it and was in the old t2 until honor rank 12... and when did we start talking about distro? and what would be more fun is seeing ppl gvg them there like the highest guild in merc right? wait guess thats hacks >.< *ppl these dayz* but someone open a challenge to them ill have the popcorn ready

p.s. in about 5-20mins someone is gonna say they all have glitched gears of corse they are gonna win lol are another way of just saying your scared

SoooRite
11-16-2010, 11:56 AM
You're a fu.cking sped. Like fps said that fa came out of no where a few months ago as Allurer or w/e. Geared up using glitched alz is gg and let's not forget the eos8 which was some items +250usd.

who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ was talking to u with your lame azz blader no wonder your retired fail is fail and aww started a new fail character thats cute unlike that other fa u were trolling no reason for me to open a challenge to u bc u would just want to play hide and seek on a map..... and hmmm this reminds me how is QQtea? thats a legit guild they all farmed for there gears? yeah funny soo when u go magicly farm more gears ill be in ch 18 just waiting... with the popcorn!

CandiCoatted
11-16-2010, 12:02 PM
You're a fu.cking sped. Like fps said that fa came out of no where a few months ago as Allurer or w/e. Geared up using glitched alz is gg and let's not forget the eos8 which was some items +250usd.
funny how u can calll someone sped lol

who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ was talking to u with your lame azz blader no wonder your retired fail is fail and aww started a new fail character thats cute unlike that other fa u were trolling no reason for me to open a challenge to u bc u would just want to play hide and seek on a map..... and hmmm this reminds me how is QQtea? thats a legit guild they all farmed for there gears? yeah funny soo when u go magicly farm more gears ill be in ch 18 just waiting... with the popcorn!
Dam........guess ill be there 2 lol ill bring my own popcorn >.<

Eevon3
11-16-2010, 12:07 PM
wow...another person who cheated and bought their way to the top makes a video about killing the now 4th hardest boss in the game......fyi,odd circles cost more than all of garbage pluma's drops combined.........and just out of curiosity,how does it feel to have no one respect you?

Rather, how does it feel to lose all your hair, lose all your friends, and have your wife cheat on you. awww. Please do us all a favor and go back to jail. Convicts like you scurr me!

Eevon3
11-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah bro, getting full forcium amp and eos8 piece by piece is definitely legit in a couple of months.

And what made you think I was from venus?

Gee..hmmm... probably because (1) you don't do anything on cabal, (2) you spend more time on forums than actually playing, (3) When you're actually on you still don't do anything, and (4) you always have something to say about everything and everyone, usually negative. If you had invested your time more productively, then perhaps you would have accomplished something great. Maybe he would know you were from Mercury and not Venus; instead, you spend the majority of your time when your not in college on forums complaining and calling people out. Sounds to me like you rather be playing the forums than the actual game. For an old school player, geez...you went from pro to something entirely different. gg

Eevon3
11-16-2010, 12:38 PM

I like that magical number (+250usd) you thought up all by yourself.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2010, 12:51 PM
I like that magical number (+250usd) you thought up all by yourself.

hooked on phonics maybe?

Rastan
11-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Rather, how does it feel to lose all your hair, lose all your friends, and have your wife cheat on you. awww. Please do us all a favor and go back to jail. Convicts like you scurr me!

I wouldn't know because those don't apply to me,know your history before you try and talk sht kid,i'll tell you what...i'll stop reminding everyone that seireitei isn't legit if you can prove that every member in your guild built their current characters themselves from level 1 and every piece of gear they all have was either gotten from a drop,traded or bought with legit alz earned from the game.

chickenpotpie
11-16-2010, 01:39 PM
note to self.

Seireite groupies get very offended when you tell them their high level guild mates mostly consisted of alz glitchers/hackers/idiots who spend tons real money in a f2p game.

SoooRite
11-16-2010, 01:51 PM
note to self.

Seireite groupies get very offended when you tell them their high level guild mates mostly consisted of alz glitchers/hackers/idiots who spend tons real money in a f2p game.

o.o hes not even in that guild..... but good call lol

Rastan
11-16-2010, 01:54 PM
lol did i say it wasnt han? i said it didnt come out of no where after she got banned she lvled it and was in the old t2 until honor rank 12... and when did we start talking about distro? and what would be more fun is seeing ppl gvg them there like the highest guild in merc right? wait guess thats hacks >.< *ppl these dayz* but someone open a challenge to them ill have the popcorn ready

p.s. in about 5-20mins someone is gonna say they all have glitched gears of corse they are gonna win lol are another way of just saying your scared

No,you didn't say that it wasn't haniel......but you also didn't say how he got another 170 FA and fully geared it in full forcium m.amp in under 2 months.......as for gvg'ing them?....well yeah,nobody wants to gvg them...not because they're the biggest guild in merc,but because everyone knows they aren't legit

SoooRite
11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
No,you didn't say that it wasn't haniel......but you also didn't say how he got another 170 FA and fully geared it in full forcium m.amp in under 2 months.......as for gvg'ing them?....well yeah,nobody wants to gvg them...not because they're the biggest guild in merc,but because everyone knows they aren't legit

like i said he lvled that fa to 149 then he stayed in the old t2 to get honor rank 12 then he brought out all the entrys for ic2 and lvled his way 2 169 then he stayed awhile then left it for t5... lol u talk as if its hard lvling the only thing u can really say he brought was prem and BB+ to stack it with and haha u make it like it was only that guild had alz glitched lol maybe u can say they are dumb bc half of the ppl who did alz used another account and aww i gave away thier secret lmao but yeah u say them bc there well known and say anything to make them seem unlegit but fiery......thats pretty the only person admitted to buying alz o.o G.MS i guess dont care but that fa is legit

plus he didnt get his forci until like 156

SoooRite
11-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Learn to type sped.

Who the fuc.k are you? Oh right someone who needs to learn to type like cassey over there. Are you afraid to tell us your name or what? QQTea is unlegit because everyone in QQTea obviously have no mains. inb4ur30minresponses

idk if your slow are just blind but she spelled it right and with those traing blades stf.u all u do is talk which gets annoyng bc if someone say meet them in a ch u btc.h out. but your soo entertaining lol keep it up :D

HI0
11-16-2010, 03:06 PM
LOL what's the point of fighting over someone else you guys are all in love with hanny :P
u all talk that u don't spend USD on cabal....
99% u spend USD :)

Rastan
11-16-2010, 03:09 PM
like i said he lvled that fa to 149 then he stayed in the old t2 to get honor rank 12 then he brought out all the entrys for ic2 and lvled his way 2 169 then he stayed awhile then left it for t5... lol u talk as if its hard lvling the only thing u can really say he brought was prem and BB+ to stack it with and haha u make it like it was only that guild had alz glitched lol maybe u can say they are dumb bc half of the ppl who did alz used another account and aww i gave away thier secret lmao but yeah u say them bc there well known and say anything to make them seem unlegit but fiery......thats pretty the only person admitted to buying alz o.o G.MS i guess dont care but that fa is legit

And all this was accomplished in a 2 month timeline before the expansion update?......cool story bro,but with your given timeline and the fact that they banned his whole account since he's one of the known seireitei alz glitchers,anyone will come to the conclusion that "Hanny" is a USD purchased character just like "DavidKanz".....oh wait,he's legit too right?

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
@SooRite
Oh yeah Hanny is legit. That's 100% coz I make sure of it. and stop this nonsense let them hate. There has to be some people hating you, its part of life. :)

Rastan
11-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Oh yeah Hanny is legit. That's 100% coz I make sure of it.

oh,well I guess if miavii says so then it must be true....btw,what guild are you in now mia?....oh that's right.

CandiCoatted
11-16-2010, 04:48 PM
"u" "calll" "dam" "ill" LOL. Did you pass elementary?

lol bc i didnt type the whole word and and add letters
ex. lol are u still in elementary school? for someone that doesnt even kno what semi means should kno when 2 stf.u

CandiCoatted
11-16-2010, 04:52 PM
oh,well I guess if miavii says so then it must be true....btw,what guild are you in now mia?....oh that's right.
who is this o.o mia did u pk him b4 >.<

rages like he has a point ... all i see is him crying over someone else gears and that he doesnt have legit or not this isnt global we have g.ms so if it was soo bad he would have been banned for it just like the other fa. hmm im wrong right?

Lelouch
11-16-2010, 05:14 PM

Sorry gotta rebump this till GMs ban that froob FA.

Rastan
11-16-2010, 05:55 PM
who is this o.o mia did u pk him b4 >.<

rages like he has a point ... all i see is him crying over someone else gears and that he doesnt have legit or not this isnt global we have g.ms so if it was soo bad he would have been banned for it just like the other fa. hmm im wrong right?

Me and Mia go back to SoulSociety days,and sorry,I don't get geeked out for imaginary clothes in an imaginary world....and the reason he hasn't been banned again is because EST g.m.'s don't monitor certain un-named websites that let you advertise crap you wanna sell for usd.

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 06:46 PM

Dont misjudge me just because Im a part of this guild you hate, and same goes with everyone bcoz you'll be surprised to see how many people there are sophisticated and well-mannered. The whole power hungry - illegit notion people throw to us has led some (and not many) people to think of most of us as that kind of people. Its sad but we have to move on and stay to the positive mind set of not minding these haters.

I try my best to listen to both sides of the story and what I understand is you hate the guild because something happened before that I have no clue whatsoever, thats all I know about you. Now to Hans side, I dont think he did something wrong or bad to you coz its very unlikely of him to hate a person unless the person is really a di*k, I am his devil part to be honest telling him to beat up and kick the asses of everyone who hates him but he would say NO, dont mind them. or maybe he did do something to you, I dont know you tell me now. But reading all these accusation you throw to him, your support with the "alz-buying/glitching notion" makes me disagree coz I know him very well than you do. and this is true, even if you ask the gm's to investigate him nothing will happen because the way he obtains those gears are not through glitching or buying alz atleast that glitching part (as we all know he got involved) anymore. He is smart enough to know the consequence of buying alz ever since he started playing and gearing up. SO Nope he made a big promise to me :) and I know how he does. Its connection with good deals/offers, time and amount of money he has saved for it. I dont think theres a reason to ban that. :)

Matrimoney
11-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Dont misjudge me just because Im a part of this guild you hate, and same goes with everyone bcoz you'll be surprised to see how many people there are sophisticated and well-mannered. The whole power hungry - illegit notion people throw to us has led some (and not many) people to think of most of us as that kind of people. Its sad but we have to move on and stay to the positive mind set of not minding these haters.

I try my best to listen to both sides of the story and what I understand is you hate the guild because something happened before that I have no clue whatsoever, thats all I know about you. Now to Hans side, I dont think he did something wrong or bad to you coz its very unlikely of him to hate a person unless the person is really a di*k, I am his devil part to be honest telling him to beat up and kick the asses of everyone who hates him but he would say NO, dont mind them. or maybe he did do something to you, I dont know you tell me now. But reading all these accusation you throw to him, your support with the "alz-buying/glitching notion" makes me disagree coz I know him very well than you do. and this is true, even if you ask the gm's to investigate him nothing will happen because the way he obtains those gears are not through glitching or buying alz atleast that glitching part (as we all know he got involved) anymore. He is smart enough to know the consequence of buying alz ever since he started playing and gearing up. SO Nope he made a big promise to me :) and I know how he does. Its connection with good deals/offers, time and amount of money he has saved for it. I dont think theres a reason to ban that. :)
Am I the only one that laughs and doesn't read anything Miavi ever says?

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Am I the only one that laughs and doesn't read anything Miavi ever says?
OMG what were studying in psychology does really do apply in the outside world. Your an example of a person in denial the function of Sigmeund Freud's emphasis of superego :)

Matrimoney
11-16-2010, 07:19 PM
OMG what were studying in psychology does really do apply in the outside world. Your an example of a person in denial the function of Sigmeund Freud's emphasis of superego :)

You're an attention seeking overanalyzing narcissistic internet who.re. Please go kill yourself ASAP.

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 07:22 PM
You're an attention seeking overanalyzing narcissistic internet who.re. Please go kill yourself ASAP.

I dont need attention. I can get that in just a snap.

Matrimoney
11-16-2010, 07:23 PM
I dont need attention. I can get that in just a snap.

Which only furthers my claim of you being a narcissistic internet wh.ore. Please take my advice and make the world a better place.

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 07:24 PM
DAAAaAAAAAM MIAVI U GOT KNOCKED DA FUK OUT BY DA REAL KING OF TROLLS

No. The drama queen (me) is the mother of all trolls. He is an amateur who fails to understand how to get the best amount of readers/audience in a drama post.

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Which only furthers my claim of you being a narcissistic internet wh.ore. Please take my advice and make the world a better place.

I cant help being the snow flake queen. Sorry >.>

Lelouch
11-16-2010, 07:28 PM

When will GMs read this and realize they need to bust out the ban hammer? been bumping it for days :>

Berserk_Fury
11-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Gee..hmmm... probably because (1) you don't do anything on cabal, (2) you spend more time on forums than actually playing, (3) When you're actually on you still don't do anything, and (4) you always have something to say about everything and everyone, usually negative. If you had invested your time more productively, then perhaps you would have accomplished something great. Maybe he would know you were from Mercury and not Venus; instead, you spend the majority of your time when your not in college on forums complaining and calling people out. Sounds to me like you rather be playing the forums than the actual game. For an old school player, geez...you went from pro to something entirely different. gg

Idk bro, my name is pretty well known on merc. I might not be geared the fk out like usd bying sei, but I'm still strong enough to stand on my own. And seriously, I love how you call me out for posting on the forum, because obviously it takes a long time to actually do something on here, amirite?

And yes, I call out every alz buying and hacking player on here because they don't deserve to get praised for anything they do. I don't care if haniel leveled his character, I never even said he didn't, all I said is that his epic gear appeared out of nowhere.

Kohii
11-16-2010, 07:52 PM
^woo!

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 07:54 PM
o.o was that hannys real gear?=p

maybe

Rastan
11-16-2010, 08:05 PM

you're naive to think that the people who did glitch alz didn't put any on mules.......and haniel did do something bad to me.....a long time ago she pk'd me and david for our derk...lol,nah j/k...but i'm not kidding about the vast amounts of illegitemate alz that got thrown into the economy that nearly destroyed our weak player base at the time,now yeah,I'm not as into the game as much as i used to be,maybe 1-2 sometimes 3 wars and that's about it cuz that's all i find fun in cabal anymore,but when i was pulling 7 hour days of grinding and dungeons during the whole alz glitching incident the prices for everything shot through the roof,gear,entries,cores,everything almost doubled in price,some even tripled........they almost single-handedly destroyed this game overnight,and yeah it was at a time when I gave a crap about the game and community so yeah,it pissed me off,especially since it was people who I knew and never would have thought in a million years would have done what they did.

CandiCoatted
11-17-2010, 03:42 AM
Lrn2read previous posts. OH WAIT, uneducated scrub. inb4 soorite defends his e-gf.

oh how quickly did u forget? and haha i dont even kno sooorite thats just another friend of yours that wanna pk u but i guess you've been ducking them to

Eevon3
11-17-2010, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't know because those don't apply to me,know your history before you try and talk sht kid,i'll tell you what...i'll stop reminding everyone that seireitei isn't legit if you can prove that every member in your guild built their current characters themselves from level 1 and every piece of gear they all have was either gotten from a drop,traded or bought with legit alz earned from the game.

I find it funny that your always barking about legit when in fact your are not even legit. A game's a game but real life is real fa.g, didn't you learn this while in prison? Futhermore, I find it funny that you said "I wouldn't know because those don't apply to me,know your history before you try and talk sht kid." I am 100% sure you said that your wife cheated on you and eventually you let her back in your failed life. Very sad.

So now all you do is spend your time on forums barking about your ex-guild not being legit. If you feel so strong about it, why put in an application to re-join? What you think a failed guy whos gone to prison so many times can make a difference?

Let's make one thing clear, 95% of the players are not legit. In one way, shape, or form either they hacked, bot, scammed, gltiched, bought alz, sold alz, sold gear usd, or received items from someone that did. Look in the trade center fa.g, do you see how many players selling their accounts, at least 15 peopel both mercury and venus, under the user agreement that's not legit. Yet, I dont' see you bashing on them, this is a personal matter umad, that your old friend think of you as trash. If you were truly all about being legit than it wouldn't be based only on your ex-guild but the entire community, gg fvck face.

Eevon3
11-17-2010, 09:20 AM

Wrong! It's simple fvck face, the reason why no one will is because they would get ownd. That's a fact, prove me wrong.

Eevon3
11-17-2010, 09:23 AM

This rastan guy is a lazy fvck, he doesn't do sh.it except talk it. He's a failed player/person. fail more in life if thats even possible.

Eevon3
11-17-2010, 09:39 AM

He's upset because they wouldn't let him back in. If this was a real case of how much he hates unlegit players, then he would incorporate everyone and not only his ex-guild. He's also a two face, talking about his ex-guild while at the same time he has some of them on his buddy list? I mean like wat the fvck, a true idiot at its finest.

Lastly Rastan's App:

Where are you from?
Oregon

What is your age?

What class are you?
FS

What
nation are you?
cap ftw

Is this your first Massively Multi-player Online
(MMO)?
no

Are you applying to join Seireitei (140 - 170)?
yup

Whats
your Ign (In game name)?
Lacard

Is this your main character?
It is now

Whats
your current level?

How long have you been playing?
18-20 months

How
can you contribute to Seireitei?
you can never have too many fs's

How did you contribute to your
last guild?
i was co-guild leader for saiyans

What guild were you in before? Why did you leave?
Blood orchid,mostly proc guild,no lub for caps

Did
you leave on good terms with your last guild?
yup

Have you been in
more than 4 guilds? If so which guilds were they? and why did you leave?
Saiyans-merged with SS,Soul Society-personal reasons,Vasto Lorde-fail guild creation attempt,Blood Orchid-not enough teamwork in doin stuff

Do
you have other characters in different guilds?
Rastan 154 fb in Saiyans

Please list two
(active ign's) references from your previous guild. May we contact your
references? If not please explain.
Toca4eva1 and Ticky

Have you ever scammed or been
scammed in-game? If so explain,.
Nah

Have you ever hacked or been
hacked in-game? If so explain,.
Nah

Were a non-botting/hacking guild
are you cool with that?
yup

What’s your end game goal for Cabal?
idk,all 6 classes 170?

Would
you consider yourself an active gamer?
more active than most

Vent is not required but
recommended, do you use vent?
Sometimes

How were you referred to us?
by reputation alone

If
accepted how long do you plan to stay with Seireitei?
until you guys get sick of me

Results:

We appreciate your desire to join Seiretei, however, at this time, due to comments made by the applicant in open forums about top ranking member(s) of this guild, your application has been denied. Thank You for your understanding.

GG umad Rastan, get over it.

Eevon3
11-17-2010, 09:40 AM

U should take your own advice sometimes, you might learn something. be gone.

Eevon3
11-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Idk bro, my name is pretty well known on merc. I might not be geared the fk out like usd bying sei, but I'm still strong enough to stand on my own. And seriously, I love how you call me out for posting on the forum, because obviously it takes a long time to actually do something on here, amirite?

And yes, I call out every alz buying and hacking player on here because they don't deserve to get praised for anything they do. I don't care if haniel leveled his character, I never even said he didn't, all I said is that his epic gear appeared out of nowhere.

You're name is pretty well known as in fpsnoob? Ima have to disagree, honestly you're only well known on the forums as the guy who complains and has something to say about everything, no offense but thats the truth. As far as in game, very few know of you. For example, today I went to ch 5 and performed a sample, I asked 5 random players this question: "Do you know a FB goes by the name of fpsnoob, in undefined guild, I'm trying to find him" answers as follows: nope, no idea, who dat, never heard of him, nah.

If your statement above is true, prove your point by going to every single person in trade section who is posting their character for sell and do something, theres about 15 post. You should remind them that its not okay.

Berserk_Fury
11-17-2010, 10:07 AM
You're name is pretty well known as in fpsnoob? Ima have to disagree, honestly you're only well known on the forums as the guy who complains and has something to say about everything, no offense but thats the truth. As far as in game, very few know of you. For example, today I went to ch 5 and performed a sample, I asked 5 random players this question: "Do you know a FB goes by the name of fpsnoob, in undefined guild, I'm trying to find him" answers as follows: nope, no idea, who dat, never heard of him, nah.

If your statement above is true, prove your point by going to every single person in trade section who is posting their character for sell and do something, theres about 15 post. You should remind them that its not okay.

I like how you actually know what guild I'm in, yet you say people don't know who I am. Yeah asking 5 random people that sit on channel 5 is definitely a good sample...

Also last I checked it is against the TOS to do cash transactions, I've never seen selling characters for alz or items being against the rules. Hell the presence of character transfers alone promotes character trade.

BTW, nice 6 posts in a row, like a boss.

Shinji
11-17-2010, 10:16 AM
He's upset because they wouldn't let him back in. If this was a real case of how much he hates unlegit players, then he would incorporate everyone and not only his ex-guild. He's also a two face, talking about his ex-guild while at the same time he has some of them on his buddy list? I mean like wat the fvck, a true idiot at its finest.

Lastly Rastan's App:

Where are you from?
Oregon

What is your age?

What class are you?
FS

What
nation are you?
cap ftw

(MMO)?
no

yup

Whats
your Ign (In game name)?
Lacard

It is now

Whats
your current level?

18-20 months

How

last guild?

Did
yup

Have you been in
Saiyans-merged with SS,Soul Society-personal reasons,Vasto Lorde-fail guild creation attempt,Blood Orchid-not enough teamwork in doin stuff

Do
Rastan 154 fb in Saiyans

Please list two
Toca4eva1 and Ticky

Nah

Nah

are you cool with that?
yup

idk,all 6 classes 170?

Would
more active than most

Vent is not required but
Sometimes

by reputation alone

If

Results:

We appreciate your desire to join Seiretei, however, at this time, due to comments made by the applicant in open forums about top ranking member(s) of this guild, your application has been denied. Thank You for your understanding.

UMAD? brb loling ...rofl

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-17-2010, 10:24 AM

Lastly Rastan's App:

Where are you from?
Oregon

What is your age?

What class are you?
FS

What
nation are you?
cap ftw

(MMO)?
no

yup

Whats
your Ign (In game name)?
Lacard

It is now

Whats
your current level?

18-20 months

How

last guild?

Did
yup

Have you been in

Do
Rastan 154 fb in Saiyans

Please list two
Toca4eva1 and Ticky

Nah

Nah

are you cool with that?
yup

idk,all 6 classes 170?

Would
more active than most

Vent is not required but
Sometimes

by reputation alone

If

Results:

If you cant beat them, join them?

l

o

l

u
m
a
d

k

iSeeYou123
11-17-2010, 10:50 AM
GG Rastan

toca4eva1
11-17-2010, 11:01 AM
I find it funny that your always barking about legit when in fact your are not even legit. A game's a game but real life is real fa.g, didn't you learn this while in prison? Futhermore, I find it funny that you said "I wouldn't know because those don't apply to me,know your history before you try and talk sht kid." I am 100% sure you said that your wife cheated on you and eventually you let her back in your failed life. Very sad.

So now all you do is spend your time on forums barking about your ex-guild not being legit. If you feel so strong about it, why put in an application to re-join? What you think a failed guy whos gone to prison so many times can make a difference?

Let's make one thing clear, 95% of the players are not legit. In one way, shape, or form either they hacked, bot, scammed, gltiched, bought alz, sold alz, sold gear usd, or received items from someone that did. Look in the trade center fa.g, do you see how many players selling their accounts, at least 15 peopel both mercury and venus, under the user agreement that's not legit. Yet, I dont' see you bashing on them, this is a personal matter umad, that your old friend think of you as trash. If you were truly all about being legit than it wouldn't be based only on your ex-guild but the entire community, gg fvck face.
I don't know who the hell you are......but this is unacceptable. Did you have to dig in deep like that? First of all Ras is a good friend of mine and one the of most legit players I know. I know that from experience. I've known him since he was like lvl 30 in Saiyans. (Sigh good times ^^v) Hell I'm not 100% legit and I admit it. But 95% of the population? NOT legit? Kinda being sarcastic there. But look, all that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that you exposed was unnecessary. If I could meet you in real life, I would dent your face. (Like PacMan did Margarito) Not even joking. You don't know him like I do.........There are people in this game who play, while still being legitimate. One of the very of those people are Ras. You my friend said it yourself "95%" of the players aren't legit. Obviously your implying that, you yourself is not legit. If you say your legit, I'll leave you some respect, but if you say your not, CH! Look Seireitei is my home and family. Am I supporting what Ras is doing or saying about Seiretei? No. I'm sticking up for him cuz he's a good friend of mine and we've been homies for like 3 years +. And motherI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ers like you shouldn't be exposing people of their background or history. Are you really that evil to do that to someone? Maybe your sticking up for yourself or your guild? Cool bro but, its definitely unnecessary, to go that low. I hope your not a part of Seiretei knowing you can log on Seiretei forums. From my long experience, of being in SoulSociety, it was always "Guild First" ALWAYS!! and I implore you. But your interpretations of "Guild First" has taken its own path........You've strayed from what "Guild First" means.......

You don't hide behind a mask...and call people out...and rob them of their dignity........You've lost the meaning to what "Guild First" portrays. Your doing this on your own, I'm 100% sure the Central-46 has no affiliation with what your doing. I have NO! doubts. As my fellow C46 member and long time friend would say, "Be the bigger person" - Ticky. Or Correy would say, "Stay the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ down Quasimodo" cuz fool, your not fit to be in SoulSociety.

So yeah.............................................. .. I'm "Scared" that you might have some info on me. Go ahead, I already said I'm not 100% legit LOL. Can't play me in chess son, cuz every move you make, I'm already a step further. "Mada Mada Dane" - DK.

Sup Ras long time no talk, hope your doing good. Happy Thanksgiving bro, if I don't talk to you.
SNOOBY!! How have you been? hope your doing good. (Oh yea "Eevon3" thats another person you don't talk ishh about, thats another dent in your face")

Chao Sai!!!

Rastan
11-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Sup Ras long time no talk, hope your doing good. Happy Thanksgiving bro, if I don't talk to you.

Yo YO!!!!,I'm doin good,I got another kid on the way for a final count of 3...that's it,i'm done....still waiting on db online tho,hit me up if you hear any new news

SoooRite
11-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Yo YO!!!!,I'm doin good,I got another kid on the way for a final count of 3...that's it,i'm done....still waiting on db online tho,hit me up if you hear any new news

oooh thats y u raging on that guild bc you were rejected?

HAHAHHAHA see i told u your funny :rolleyes:

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-17-2010, 12:47 PM

HAHAHHAHA see i told u your funny :rolleyes:

Thats yours and a few peoples perception on the matter, some of these ex-unlegit folks made mistakes in the past, but are cool people and good people in heart. Its the fact that they are actually cool people which is why they are let in, ever think of that? And the fact that its a game and not real life. Obviously, in real life I would feel unease with an ex-convict like Rastan in my house but dude its a game it's not real life. You shouldn't judge people without getting to know them or hearing them out, that's just ignorant.

sup

SoooRite
11-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Uh k.

btw how come your buddy xi joined their guild to? lol soo start talking about how xi is unlegit k?

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-17-2010, 12:51 PM
btw how come your buddy xi joined their guild to? lol soo start talking about how xi is unlegit k?

Sorry, we are being told the truth.

Thats yours and a few peoples perception on the matter, some of these ex-unlegit folks made mistakes in the past, but are cool people and good people in heart. Its the fact that they are actually cool people which is why they are let in, ever think of that? And the fact that its a game and not real life. Obviously, in real life I would feel unease with an ex-convict like Rastan in my house but dude its a game it's not real life. You shouldn't judge people without getting to know them or hearing them out, that's just ignorant.

Sorry but no one in this game that's epic is legit.

sup

Rastan
11-17-2010, 01:00 PM

nope..but i'll let you assume why I tried to re-join seireitei after I already left them

MamaMiaYoe
11-17-2010, 07:42 PM
you're naive to think that the people who did glitch alz didn't put any on mules.......and haniel did do something bad to me.....a long time ago she pk'd me and david for our derk...lol,nah j/k...but i'm not kidding about the vast amounts of illegitemate alz that got thrown into the economy that nearly destroyed our weak player base at the time,now yeah,I'm not as into the game as much as i used to be,maybe 1-2 sometimes 3 wars and that's about it cuz that's all i find fun in cabal anymore,but when i was pulling 7 hour days of grinding and dungeons during the whole alz glitching incident the prices for everything shot through the roof,gear,entries,cores,everything almost doubled in price,some even tripled........they almost single-handedly destroyed this game overnight,and yeah it was at a time when I gave a crap about the game and community so yeah,it pissed me off,especially since it was people who I knew and never would have thought in a million years would have done what they did.

I think you should stop QQing about the past, it happened, if there was only a magical remote control that can rewind everything, I'd be so eager to go back without hesitation and correct that mistake they did of discovering that glitch. I wont deny that it was abused by some of our members, but there was a big lesson learned after those banned account names appeared on forums. Before me and han joined seireitei, back in AdoboNation, han already had some FA dream gear and that time alz glitching wasnt discovered yet and again Ill tell you..for some reason, he's just good with finding stuffs and making people lower their prices with those items he wants to hav. Me and Han have been loyal ingame friends for a very long time and until forever xD, and I will make sure to lead him on the right track and thats what Im doing. :) so if you still feel the doubt, go on report him see if the GM's will have to find what you them to find.

But yah dont project your anger to entirety of the guild. You dont know them.

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 07:43 PM

Lolwut? yo GM read dis you might learn zz

SoooRite
11-18-2010, 03:28 AM
REMIXED!!!

more like Apply for guild->Guild Rejects>Jealousy>Btching about it. is Btching.:rolleyes:

Lelouch
11-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Are you implying that I signed up for seireitei? If so, you've just proven how ridiculously retarded you are and how bad they're guild fans are.

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2010, 06:12 AM
Are you implying that I signed up for seireitei? If so, you've just proven how ridiculously retarded you are and how bad they're guild fans are.

LOl dont even think about it. :) If by some unexplained event occured that you signed up and get accepted. I swear to god Bm2 + Aura = 1469 magic attack, 30% magic amp pots, 30 mana condense pots, + AoS on your piece of shiet 160 WA. Until I 1 skill it. :)

ForumFiery
11-19-2010, 04:14 PM
this thread has became a flame thread. drop it.

p.s. I'll post my solo at 180 :D

Lelouch
11-19-2010, 04:29 PM
LOl dont even think about it. :) If by some unexplained event occured that you signed up and get accepted. I swear to god Bm2 + Aura = 1469 magic attack, 30% magic amp pots, 30 mana condense pots, + AoS on your piece of shiet 160 WA. Until I 1 skill it. :)

You couldn't even beat me naked you're so bad at FA don't even joke like that.

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2010, 04:30 PM
You couldn't even beat me naked you're so bad at FA don't even joke like that.

Actions speak louder than words, as if u ever attempted to challenge me. Ledouche come out from your cave and challenge my FA. Or just troll in forum and show how fail you are with this game.

Lelouch
11-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Actions speak louder than words, as if u ever attempted to challenge me. Ledouche come out from your cave and challenge my FA. Or just troll in forum and show how fail you are with this game.

Sadly, I don't need to "prove it in game" because my stats > urs x10. Although you're prob say I'm lyin which would prompt you to challenge me till I get on but you forget, I wouldn't even load cabal for you.

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Sadly, I don't need to "prove it in game" because my stats > urs x10. Although you're prob say I'm lyin which would prompt you to challenge me till I get on but you forget, I wouldn't even load cabal for you.

Thats true, you dont have to prove anythng because you already gave us the idea that youre all talk.

Eevon3
11-19-2010, 04:36 PM

He's all talk, he ain't gonna come out. Just some fool trying too hard to get everyones attention on the forums lawl. Prove me wrong ledouche.

Lelouch
11-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Thats true, you dont have to prove anythng because you already gave us the idea that youre all talk.

And I was right, you're ignorance has proven to me that you really aren't worth me loading Cabal. Check and Mate.

Eevon3
11-19-2010, 04:37 PM
LOL Nevermind this ledouche is retired

"16x WA Capella - Retired
You can just call me amazing"

Yeah it's confirmed, he's all talk. Moving on.

Lelouch
11-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Coming from a complete fob who is trying to "imitate" Eevon, you're lower than trash.

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2010, 04:41 PM
And I was right, you're ignorance has proven to me that you really aren't worth me loading Cabal. Check and Mate.

Ledouche ^.^

Eevon3
11-19-2010, 04:43 PM

What a loser! So you're not even an actual player anymore? You don't even have Cabal installed, so then why are you here? Simply to waste time?

Is it possible that your some retired no life living with your mom loser, who has nothing better to with this time but to troll forums all day and whine and b/itch about everyone.

If so, which is most likely the case here, this is the first time I seen a true loser. Continue to waste time please, let me get some food brb.

Eevon3
11-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Coming from a complete fob who is trying to "imitate" Eevon, you're lower than trash.

Trash? Coming from a douche, disgusting I think not. Try again.

Lelouch
11-19-2010, 04:46 PM
What a loser! So you're not even an actual player anymore? You don't even have Cabal installed, so then why are you here? Simply to waste time?

Is it possible that your some retired no life living with your mom loser, who has nothing better to with this time but to troll forums all day and whine and b/itch about everyone.

If so, which is most likely the case here, this is the first time I seen a true loser. Continue to waste time please, let me get some food brb.

I have it installed still? Are you so blindly retarded? I said i'm retired, doesn't mean I uninstalled it.
Second, if you have time to argue with me, then who really has no life, again you've just lost.
Third, your attempt at trolling is so bad that I will no longer respond to you with any dignified response.

ForumFiery
11-19-2010, 04:47 PM
YO, what's with people being so mad now days? :D

Eevon3
11-19-2010, 04:48 PM
I have it installed still? Are you so blindly retarded? I said i'm retired, doesn't mean I uninstalled it.
Second, if you have time to argue with me, then who really has no life, again you've just lost.
Third, your attempt at trolling is so bad that I will no longer respond to you with any dignified response.

What's up? Sorry I wasn't paying much attention to what you were saying kind of busy. I'm heading out now, peace.

And Ledouche please continue to talk to yourself, I won't be stopping you.

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2010, 04:59 PM
YO, what's with people being so mad now days? :D

Im just making fun of him because he is one of Neiro's apostles so .....NAZI MODE! xD

MamaMiaYoe
11-19-2010, 05:04 PM
What's up? Sorry I wasn't paying much attention to what you were saying kind of busy. I'm heading out now, peace.

And Ledouche please continue to talk to yourself, I won't be stopping you.

Dont waste ur time with him or he will pawn u in his imaginations and dreams xDDDD...Oooooh

Matrimoney
11-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Trash? Coming from a douche, disgusting I think not. Try again.

your face annoys me, stop posting

Lelouch
11-19-2010, 05:41 PM
I have officially pwn't this thread, venus FA > mercs by far. (not counting phan since I heard he quit?)

SoooRite
11-21-2010, 05:29 AM
I have officially pwn't this thread, venus FA > mercs by far. (not counting phan since I heard he quit?)

haha we already have been wrecking one of your 'venus fas' and if they are good like fiery hahaha Merc Fas pwns all? and if im wrong be sure to transferr here :D

ForumHavoc
11-21-2010, 09:43 AM

Phan would of raped your face, son.

Eevon3
11-24-2010, 03:40 PM
your face annoys me, stop posting

your existence annoyes me, get back to flippin burgers whoopa boy. Give me a mther fwkin whooper now! Remember customer is always right.

Eevon3
11-24-2010, 03:41 PM

ur an idiot, the only thing u ever pwnd was a red garlie. trash wa plz stop speaking, ur words meaning nothing.

Deathlymonkey
11-24-2010, 03:49 PM
haha we already have been wrecking one of your 'venus fas' and if they are good like fiery hahaha Merc Fas pwns all? and if im wrong be sure to transferr here :D

hes in merc

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 04:42 PM
hes in merc

nah dark, i'm in neptune.. :l