PDA

View Full Version : Server transfers

SERVERTRANSFER
04-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Put it back upp nooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww plossssssssssss

Sheep
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
they need to bring back the character transfers :O

forumtwizzler
04-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Agreed !

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 09:47 AM
+1

forumtwizzler
04-20-2010, 06:29 PM
A response would be appreciated while a few simple server commands embedded on a webservice would take "so much time". What is taking so much time regulating a regular service ???

tomaboy
04-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Bored with Merc that fast huh?

Valdoroth
04-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Bored with Merc that fast huh?
hahaha
but server x-fer messed with the economy a bit. but i can't really tell if it was good or bad o.O

CNJRP
04-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Not for server transfer(for now), all for character transfer.

NiteFalcon
04-24-2010, 03:28 PM
bump

Cstriker
04-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Server transfer in a few months... Venus doesn't need glitched alz.

forumtwizzler
04-27-2010, 07:02 PM
how much longer are they going to take ??? FYI to the ignorant, Venus is equally abused with G.M spread materials and heavily abused items from FairyTail days. The only ones crying are ignorant players like you who have nothing better to whine about.

Anyway here is a response :

*[GM] DaisY wrote

Dear iMuhammad,
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We are planning to add server transfer item on our cash shop.
So please wait with patience.

If you have any further questions, please report us again.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
[GM] DaisY

Cstriker
04-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Theres a difference. All the glitched items are way in the past and both servers did it. The glitched alz is basically only on Mercury, which is part of the reason you made so much compared to what you would've on Venus.

forumtwizzler
04-27-2010, 10:05 PM
You are wrong. Here is why,

1. Mercury has been a more populated server and they have always had more "legit alz" than venus. This is common knowledge. The people who abused alz already got banned.
More population means less distribution on better gears, example you have 300 people in 1 server, 700 on another. you have had 20 derks in 20 ch. So 300 people are getting access to 20 derks vs 700 people are getting access to 20 derks -- which one do you think will have more alz ? and which one will have superior gear ? RESOURCE IS SCARCE DEMAND IS HIGHER answer should be obvious. Look at mercury channels and wars they get full channels, venus not even close. Mercury wars are like 45+ people on each side average. Venus looks empty.

2. I do, did always had superior gears compared to average people in venus, I have held a bringer position at will at ease. AND a lot of times I have also re-traded items to get gears in the long run. Here is an example, Marth had a screen shot of beating me in pvp, if you saw my gear closely I had no rw3+7 (which I bought from venus), no eof+7 (epaulet of yuan), and I was wearing titanium amp gears (not even basic sg gears, forget my 2 forcium amp pieces). I keep laughing because I know on my full gear I would have smashed Marth easily. His stats don't even come close to mine. But I stayed quiet, I was sitting with alz instead and said "some day, I am going to spend all this" ASK anyone in Mercury, I went from Venus "consistent" Bringer to Res Builder 60-70 pts. It's all I do in war and I don't buy gears. Do you know how that feels ?

3. So I did the same thing in Mercury and I have been playing without gears for the last 4 months CONSTANTLY re-trading items. Even now I am w/o gears and UNABLE to play. I suffered last 4 months "waiting" for better trades to took place. I "earned" my gears, where as my original gear consist of 2 forcium amp pieces with 2 +7 20% cd weapons.

Some of the gears I sold were incredible, example +7 2 slot forcium crystal, 2 slot +7 forcium kat, rw3+7, 5% s amp 10% cd blade. I did and would do this in either server to gain gears. The ratio is unimportant. Where as people like you "hold on" to your end gears. It takes a lot of fatigue, patience and pressure to hold on to play the game without gears. Are you willing to do the same ? If you are not it justifies my position now of re-trading items and achieving my goals.

ALSO another thing, there is a service , you have items. What stopped you ? Besides I sold my gears at standard Mercury prices. Example : I bought rw3+7 for 3.5b and sold for 3.8b , just a few alz here and there.

The G.Ms of the game understand my position. My gears are lingering in 2 different servers. They are willing to release the service and they will. You on the other hand have no right to justify my position. To me this is a standard service, I have suffered enough playing without gears for quite some time now. I can't farm dungeon or even war properly. So please, don't be biased in your own logic and try to justify my position, it won't help you.

DrifterX
04-27-2010, 10:16 PM
That a great news for you then bro, well we all know that server transfer coming soon so hope you get your gears back together.

O.o
04-27-2010, 10:26 PM
That a great news for you then bro, well we all know that server transfer coming soon so hope you get your gears back together.

lol drift ur sig with the lil kid drifting is funny

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Seriously why does it take so long just to release it? In the meantime I'm boycotting use of cabal cash =/

forumtwizzler
04-28-2010, 07:27 AM
Thanks Drifter. And anyone else who opposes server transfer other than CStriker ? I think I made my point why it should be activated and it should be done asap. It's only a handful of people making some noise, and they don't have a strong enough reason why it shouldn't. A LOT MORE want the server transfer activated.

Now it should be responsibility of the G.Ms and designer to release the server transfer. LOGICAL healthy debates are welcome. PLEASE ACTIVATE THE SERVER TRANSFER ASAP.

NiteFalcon
04-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Here's another reason to put it up ASAP. Some of my friends are stuck on the wrong server because of OGP's sudden removal of their cash shop when cabal was "ending". My friends have been unable to play for the past month and its very disheartening.

Not to mention same as muhammed, I have gears stuck on both servers

nibblez
04-29-2010, 10:33 AM
i second that RAWR

NiteFalcon
04-29-2010, 10:54 AM
they only put in useless character transfers. epic

coolkid
04-29-2010, 03:37 PM
server transfers probably wont be out until the event is over qq.

nibblez
04-30-2010, 06:44 AM
zzzz T_T

NiteFalcon
05-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Where is the server transfer

xEtherx
05-14-2010, 11:06 PM
I would luv to see server transfers come back. However I want to see a waiting period between transfers. something like 3-6 months, So it will allow people who got stuck on mercury/venus to return to their original servers, But not allow people to run back and forth buying on venus and selling on mecury. That is what DavidKan and the rest of the alz glitchers did and is why the economy is in such poor shape atm. personally once I get a few more items I'm switching to venus and never looking back.

NiteFalcon
05-15-2010, 01:57 AM
I would luv to see server transfers come back. However I want to see a waiting period between transfers. something like 3-6 months, So it will allow people who got stuck on mercury/venus to return to their original servers, But not allow people to run back and forth buying on venus and selling on mecury. That is what DavidKan and the rest of the alz glitchers did and is why the economy is in such poor shape atm. personally once I get a few more items I'm switching to venus and never looking back.

coolstorybro, no one cares

xEtherx
05-15-2010, 02:30 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,... looking to exploit the market more? Honestly most the people who dont care are the ones in sereitei who benefited from the alz glitch and didn't get banned.

NiteFalcon
05-15-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm not the one going to venus just because of QQ over one orb that was 2nd slot rate. So like I said no one cares, go to venus.

xEtherx
05-15-2010, 04:16 AM
lol another person wearing kneepad with their name carved under spurs desk... How sweet. I Think you two would make a really cute couple.

I want to eventually go to venus because they are more stable and most of guilds do more dungeons then mecury. I have been saying this long before i had an issue with spur. Venus has its issues but all in all they are more for the community and less about " ME ME ME " .

Spur
05-15-2010, 01:52 PM
lol another person wearing kneepad with their name carved under spurs desk... How sweet. I Think you two would make a really cute couple.

I want to eventually go to venus because they are more stable and most of guilds do more dungeons then mecury. I have been saying this long before i had an issue with spur. Venus has its issues but all in all they are more for the community and less about " ME ME ME " .

anyone with me would make a really cute couple. yep im all about me me and me. im selfish and boast alot, i got no problems admitting wat i am but people who believe ure rumors about me needing to lie/scam are plain stupid

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Believers are only as stupid as the originators.

xEtherx
05-15-2010, 07:45 PM
lol oh the things you kids say and beleive make my nights very entertaining.

nibblez
05-17-2010, 10:45 AM
noob -_-

forumtwizzler
05-20-2010, 11:26 PM
server transfer. +

[GM] DaisY
05-24-2010, 08:28 PM
It's comingggggggggggggggggg =)

Cade
05-24-2010, 08:33 PM
DaisY;46582']It's comingggggggggggggggggg =)

Instead of giving only Item shop updates and replying to threads about the item shop...please, please, I beg you, reply to tickets and threads with straight up questions about the game's direction. Please don't pull an OGP :( :( :(

redpill
05-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks [GM] DaisY !

forumtwizzler
05-25-2010, 12:28 PM
thanks [GM] DaisY.

nibblez
05-25-2010, 05:56 PM
it better be coming this week then -_-

forumtwizzler
05-25-2010, 10:23 PM
i am excited :)

PseudoFishin
05-25-2010, 10:47 PM
DaisY;46582']It's comingggggggggggggggggg =)

i am excited :)

so its not the only thing cumming eh?

Rastan
05-26-2010, 04:35 AM
awesome,i hope someone wants to part with those 4% max rate osm gloves on venus

DrifterX
05-26-2010, 05:07 AM
DaisY;46582']It's comingggggggggggggggggg =)Nice i like =)

Liquidoutlaw
05-26-2010, 10:51 PM
yay!!!!

DaiFaye
05-27-2010, 12:20 AM
bump!

TheKing
05-27-2010, 02:55 PM
It's out..

Thread closed

LOL

[GM] DaisY