PDA

View Full Version : Lo-in Problem ~,,~ (Not the usual one)

Ashcroft
04-02-2010, 10:52 AM
I transferred here and got confirmation day they announced it. Tried logging in yesterday and was told password was wrong 3 times >_> Sent new password to email and never received it. Tried this 4 times now and I've made another email account this time at gmail in-case I can change the email to which my main account is transferred. Any idears?

Bah can't change title. Log-in problem*

Misakana
04-02-2010, 10:59 AM
I'm having the same issue that you are. I've tried requesting my pass be sent to me and to be changed, but they still dont have that working yet....

Ashcroft
04-02-2010, 11:01 AM
At least I'm not the only one in this hole. :p (inb4 thats what he said)

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 01:56 PM
ye im having the same problem

I verified the account this morning and it was all good i tried to log in on the game and the website and it says incorrect soo i requested a new pw
i got a new pw tried it and its still telling me its incorrect sooo..... im extremely worried right now i sent an email to EST gmail explaining everything since this morning and nothing back as yet i just have my fingers crossed and hoping that my Account and items and characters are all there safe :(

Midgetchas14
04-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Check to make sure you are useing the right username. click the Forgot id/pw and put in your email it will tell you your username. my username to loginto cabal/main websight is different than it was on ogp because i changed it my old id to accualy loginto cabal was midgetchas14 but since i signed up with a diff name my login info is different but it is still my same account.

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 02:11 PM
i used the same exact info that i had for my OGP account to make a NEW EST account and the forgot ID/PW thing i did all of that requested my user name with my email its the same as i typed in before i requested a new pw i got the new Pw but it still won't work soo idk whats wrong i getting soo worried cuz ive been waiting all day for a reply but nothing new

Midgetchas14
04-02-2010, 02:14 PM
send them a ticket or email then thats the best i can tell you.

Spamzor
04-02-2010, 02:17 PM
can't send them a ticket since u have to log in on the site to do so ive sent an email since this morning soo im just sitting and waiting for a helpful reply or website notice that fixes everything

beowolf101
04-02-2010, 04:15 PM
every one having problems logging in >.>

bakuryu
05-05-2011, 03:11 PM
bump o.oss