11-15-2010, 11:02 PM
Nuff said.

Tainted
11-16-2010, 06:43 PM
+ 1000

Hollowichigo
11-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Support team here is the thing:
They hired you for a reason, it doesnt take 3 month to answer a single ticket that can be solved in 1 min, If you think you deserve getting paid you prolly should start doing your job.
I have 5 opening ticket and they are all dealing with critical issue and i doubt you read any of them. This is the game company with worst service I have ever encountered and now i regret to play your games.
Now I am think why you didnt leave any phone number on your website.

cheesedip
11-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Support team here is the thing:
They hired you for a reason, it doesnt take 3 month to answer a single ticket that can be solved in 1 min, If you think you deserve getting paid you prolly should start doing your job.
I have 5 opening ticket and they are all dealing with critical issue and i doubt you read any of them. This is the game company with worst service I have ever encountered and now i regret to play your games.
Now I am think why you didnt leave any phone number on your website.

calm down man its a free game...
but yes answer the tickets pweej :D

Hollowichigo
11-17-2010, 11:16 AM
calm down man its a free game...
but yes answer the tickets pweej :D
It is no longer free after you bought cash items. If they intended to make it not for profit there should be 0 cash related item in game.

Halcy
11-17-2010, 01:53 PM
He meant free to play. No one is forcing you to purchase ecoins.

Hollowichigo
11-17-2010, 03:49 PM
ya no1 is forcing you to buy anything either, does that mean when you buy something you should not recive the service for it?
If not why would I hire and pay people to provide those services then?

xStar
11-17-2010, 05:05 PM
hey hollow, guess what i stole your fb!

Valdoroth
11-17-2010, 07:45 PM
both of you have valid points, but i have to lean towards hollow on the part where if you've 'invested' you can say, real money into the game that they should at least make a verbal response as to the progress on your ticket. EU has a much much better system set up for their tickets that also lessens the amount of tickets sent into the desk bcs they can keep using the same one to post updated info about that ticket on until it is resolved. The EU GM need to send a couple of their members to teach our GM how to run things smoother and more effectively.

Hollowichigo
11-17-2010, 07:55 PM
hey hollow, guess what i stole your fb!
I knew this long time ago and I sent a ticket year ago, I didn't knew the acc transfer was out that night so gave u a chance to do it
This is also a great reflection on Est GM's services! The person who stole my char is still talking here happly and not getting any punishment even when he openly admitted his crime while I have a ticket hanging there for 6 month without response!

Shinji
11-18-2010, 07:01 AM
i knew this long time ago and i sent a ticket year ago, i didn't knew the acc transfer was out that night so gave u a chance to do it
this is also a great reflection on est gm's services! The person who stole my char is still talking here happly and not getting any punishment even when he openly admitted his crime while i have a ticket hanging there for 6 month without response!

lol owned

megablast1
11-18-2010, 07:08 AM
man the best solution to dis problem is

Sit bak put ur feet up, grab a beer or 5 and pop a E-pill

cheesedip
11-18-2010, 10:38 PM
my ticket got answered... im guessing ur's will get answered too..
cheerz

Hollowichigo
11-19-2010, 11:19 AM
nop told u the oldest one is been 6 month...and new ones are untouched.
I guess they just selectivly answer small non-time consuming issues, so they can have more time folding papper planes and fly to each other while having thousanding of unread tickets stucking in their mailbox.

megablast1
11-19-2010, 11:27 AM
i sent a ticket 2 months ago i reinstalled cabal and it works now. still no1 has repplied to my ticket.

Any questions or issues u have with Cabal plz call 1800-CabalFU

Hollowichigo
11-20-2010, 07:53 AM
i sent a ticket 2 months ago i reinstalled cabal and it works now. still no1 has repplied to my ticket.

Any questions or issues u have with Cabal plz call 1800-CabalFU

It shocks me when GMs doesnt do their work, It shocks me even more that no one actually is supervising them.

crushingraid
11-20-2010, 11:28 AM
had a ticket for almost 3 months, still no answer. not suprised. ill just bring my money somewhere else. problem solved.

Hollowichigo
11-21-2010, 06:46 AM
well i demand my money back since i didnt recive the thing I purchased and not to mention one of my char stolen.
srsly if any EST supervisor is seeing thins(which most likely they are not) try think what happened to China Cabal, is went down because the angent comany MOLI game did a poor job on service, ppl quit and went to private servers. If you want that to happen to NA cabal(well since global merge in it is even bigger than NA) to be like that, Then by all means waste your money and hiring ret*ards who doesnt do their job.

FU2
11-21-2010, 10:25 AM
AHAHAHA account buyer gets his char stolen how hilarious.

Hollowichigo
11-21-2010, 09:05 PM
AHAHAHA account buyer gets his char stolen how hilarious.Martimoney already trolled me on that and I have gave him solid proof of me grinding my char, Should I give you the link to those screenshots again?

Matrimoney
11-21-2010, 09:31 PM
I knew this long time ago and I sent a ticket year ago, I didn't knew the acc transfer was out that night so gave u a chance to do it
This is also a great reflection on Est GM's services! The person who stole my char is still talking here happly and not getting any punishment even when he openly admitted his crime while I have a ticket hanging there for 6 month without response!

LOL stole a char you purchased with USD from hanzohatori are you kidding me? haha u wasted 2.5k usd on ur fb to get it stolen from u get rapeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

FU2
11-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Sure you do.

Hollowichigo
11-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Sure you do.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/jerryI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥/screenshots/cabalo/
flip a few pages you will see the time im not 170 yet.
The part in adress being blocked is s.u.c.k without dots.
Jealousy leads to trolling, noob whine when he got owned while pro tries to descover the problem and improve.

Matrimoney
11-22-2010, 05:23 PM
to the people that knew hanzohatori, tell me this wasnt his FB with this e x a c t same gear and even the rw3 LOL god youre dumb why would u let people look at screenshots? these even further my claim idiot

also, whats to stop you from deleting your lowbie fb before buying hanzos and just renaming it the exact same thing?
i still remember the first war you went to on cap side, everyone called you out for buying hanzos fb and you ended up going proc days later

Matrimoney
11-22-2010, 05:33 PM
its also funny how you go from a trashy geared 122 fb to a fully geared 170 CAP fb and you seem to have taken screenshots of all "your" gear, isnt that just strange?

also, HavocFury is the BL that you bought off karl as well

FU2
11-22-2010, 07:15 PM
http://www.xfire.com/profile/jerryI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥/screenshots/cabalo/
flip a few pages you will see the time im not 170 yet.
The part in adress being blocked is s.u.c.k without dots.
Jealousy leads to trolling, noob whine when he got owned while pro tries to descover the problem and improve.
You're trying to say you're good? That's funny cuz I remember the exact opposite. Stop pretending your noob in mercury=the 170 fb in venus.

Hollowichigo
11-23-2010, 07:48 PM
You're trying to say you're good? That's funny cuz I remember the exact opposite. Stop pretending your noob in mercury=the 170 fb in venus.

my noob mercury? u mean the 172 FB i have on merc? that one i made after the 1st one is gone.
Besides im P sure i raped u in game, u can tell me ur IGN , i don even recall anyone i encountered raped me.( u are excesion i guess, which i raped.)

Hollowichigo
11-23-2010, 07:53 PM
its also funny how you go from a trashy geared 122 fb to a fully geared 170 CAP fb and you seem to have taken screenshots of all "your" gear, isnt that just strange?

also, HavocFury is the BL that you bought off karl as well

hey do u leave X fire on every sec when u play? cuz i dont, if u don believe check the date of those SS. i believe thats a period long enf to lvl a 170.(even my 170 doest have everything SSd, never to mention before that)
About u 2 saying I buy acc, com on its an old out dated insult, its a virtue to admit defeat so u can get better, sadly u don pocess that, which is one of the mian factors caused your faliure.

FU2
11-23-2010, 09:34 PM
my noob mercury? u mean the 172 FB i have on merc? that one i made after the 1st one is gone.
Besides im P sure i raped u in game, u can tell me ur IGN , i don even recall anyone i encountered raped me.( u are excesion i guess, which i raped.)

You wish. You seem so in love with your char so where did the screenshots go from 122-170? Isn't it such a coincidence that you pop up with the same level fb with exact same gear and exact same pet?

Hollowichigo
11-24-2010, 04:35 PM
You wish. You seem so in love with your char so where did the screenshots go from 122-170? Isn't it such a coincidence that you pop up with the same level fb with exact same gear and exact same pet?

lalala more troll. Those SS not on my xfire is long lost in multiple reinstall(not to mention i even changed a new computre), btw what about u provide all SS for ur char from every single level? can you?
while you have time trolling here, might consider go play more so u can actually get better instead of getting 3hKOd, oh wait..
What did i say? actually dont play lol, go uninstall instead.

FU2
11-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Sorry I don't buy characters so I don't take ss of every piece of their gear once I buy it nubcake. Who's the one who got their char "stolen"? Go buy some skills instead k? Your fb hits like a little girl.

WingsOfAngel
11-24-2010, 04:58 PM
lalala more troll. Those SS not on my xfire is long lost in multiple reinstall(not to mention i even changed a new computre), btw what about u provide all SS for ur char from every single level? can you?
while you have time trolling here, might consider go play more so u can actually get better instead of getting 3hKOd, oh wait..
What did i say? actually dont play lol, go uninstall instead.

you sound mad

Hollowichigo
11-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Sorry I don't buy characters so I don't take ss of every piece of their gear once I buy it nubcake. Who's the one who got their char "stolen"? Go buy some skills instead k? Your fb hits like a little girl.

so u saying u get owned bt a char hits like a little girl?
u must hit like a baby then...

FU2
11-27-2010, 12:33 PM
so u saying u get owned bt a char hits like a little girl?
u must hit like a baby then...

Your pos cant own anything. QQmore about losing your best geared pixel which aint saying much.

Valdoroth
11-27-2010, 05:48 PM
EST doesnt want to answer my ticket about how the first time i tried to buy diamond it still says standby. Its been 5 months and it still says standby. They stealing money from me by not giving me a refund on it or giving me compensation equal to it's value. Ticket has been unsaswered for about 3 months+

Roxlyn
11-27-2010, 05:57 PM
.....pooty tang

WingsOfAngel
11-27-2010, 06:59 PM
EST doesnt want to answer my ticket about how the first time i tried to buy diamond it still says standby. Its been 5 months and it still says standby. They stealing money from me by not giving me a refund on it or giving me compensation equal to it's value. Ticket has been unsaswered for about 3 months+

Did you already have premium on the account beforehand?

Alphasee
11-29-2010, 06:18 PM
I've lost over 100m alz because of their f/u/c/ked up war system. So I stopped going to war. But the dont answer my tickets, at all. I have one from July that still says "Ticket Pending"...Fu/c/king retards.

Hollowichigo
12-29-2010, 12:10 AM
I've lost over 100m alz because of their f/u/c/ked up war system. So I stopped going to war. But the dont answer my tickets, at all. I have one from July that still says "Ticket Pending"...Fu/c/king retards.
oh, july.....guess your late, cuz i have an earlier one.
Line up dude.

Valdoroth
12-29-2010, 03:10 AM
yea they need to answer tickets
+1k for thread topic

LogicBomb
12-29-2010, 10:52 AM
wow... messed up.. i had no idea ticket system was in this bad of shape..

something more messed up: i just came back here from about a year not playing and realise ogp got transfered to est... so i send in a ticket on CHRISTMAS EVE asking to find my account because it wont let me transfer. THEN, the day after christmas first thing in the morning my ticket gets replied to......... telling me to give information to find lost account........ so i give it and send it in..................

still not answered..... they answer my first ticket i ever send in 1 single day...now i dont hear from them for a week lol... what the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥K.. im hoping i dont have to wait for eternity for my account... or back to dekaron i go

xStar
12-29-2010, 11:16 AM
hollowichigo got owned by me, thanks for funding my new car bro!!!<333333

Tysukiomi
12-29-2010, 03:28 PM
http://www.cabal.com/Registration/UserAgreement

to lazy to do it myself...read 1st half and i was like eff this
someone else can read the rest -_- tell me if u find anything worth using

Tysukiomi
12-29-2010, 06:51 PM
you only read the 1st 3paragraphs too huh?

Nanjirou
12-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Ogp was waAAAaaaay better and waaaaaay faster at answering tickets.

Hollowichigo
12-30-2010, 01:44 PM
hollowichigo got owned by me, thanks for funding my new car bro!!!<333333

I owned u even with my friends char, a lvl 159 FB.
you are the proof of why the ticket system is broken.

xStar
12-30-2010, 01:47 PM
I owned u even with my friends char, a lvl 159 FB.
you are the proof of why the ticket system is broken.you're proof that u can waste 2.5k usd on this game and still su.ck ass at it. kthxbai

Hollowichigo
12-30-2010, 05:54 PM
you're proof that u can waste 2.5k usd on this game and still su.ck ass at it. kthxbai

how so? I ownd ur precious wiz with a lvl159 char i spent 0$ on, borrowed.
If I su.ck, then you are handi-capped.

Hollowichigo
12-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Basically, they tell you that they aren't entitled to answer your tickets, or reimburse you for anything.

And that they can ban you for whatever reason they want.

If i had descovered that earlier, if I had......