PDA

View Full Version : Account already transferred?

Hyde
04-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Uhm yea, I'm getting this error and don't know why or what to do...

afreakdammit
04-15-2010, 08:44 PM
idk either i cant even USE the help desk b/c it keeps telling me i have to transfer my account first.

Well GM how you explain this one?

Leonhart
04-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Make a new account and use the "give up option" to access help desk.

xgulongx
04-20-2010, 02:04 PM
i've had this problem, clicked on the "give up" link only to find that it does absolutely nothing. I've sent in a ticket to help desk only now to find that they have been transfered to another acct... WTF

OsmarH
04-24-2010, 04:37 AM
Same Issue and problem here. I hope to hear something from GM or help desk, soon. I cannt w8 to test my new Super gaming PC.

FullMetalZ3
05-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Same problem, EST needs to sort this out. :/

opyrus
05-17-2010, 07:54 AM
also have this problem someone must have stolen my account info and transfered my character to there account. support is no help at all Ive given so much detail about the character they should have given it back to me but they wont even answer me. ive played cabal for 2 years this is bull and needs to be fixed asap.

Zombiex305
05-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Yea i had that problem too but i made a new Acc and then Transferred my old one through...now the only problem i have is that my characters DIDNT COME BACK -_- Talk about EPIC FAIL....AS for the tickets...i put one in about a week ago and have yet to hear anything from them...dont get your hopes up kids....

Raveiyn
05-19-2010, 05:03 AM
Having same problem, Account already transferred... Ticket in since 15th with no word... I have so much proof of ownership it is absolutely ridiculous, Paypal receipts etc.. I honestly don't see why this would be a problem for them considering the "Transfer char to a different account" item they have in the cash shop.

stawker
05-23-2010, 03:54 AM
i went to log on to my account and it tells me no users ... i click on help desk and it tells me to login ... im already logged in how can i login again??? if i lose my account's with the time i put into them i will not come back to this game.. there are other games that i can find to play.

Ongaku
05-24-2010, 12:35 PM
I've been waiting since the 5th about my stolen account, and still no response. It is getting a little ridiculous that after a month I still have not gotten a response back. I even responded to the GM, with all the information he asked for, a couple hours after he sent me a response about my account being stolen. I mean I am not gonna quit cause I already made another character, but I would really like a response back on my other character.

Zaigar
05-25-2010, 12:27 AM
Long posts and whining won't help idiots; a probable reason would be because people were too retarded to register with legitimate personal information. Just a hypothesis, but it may be just that.

Zaigar
05-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Isn't that a bit harsh? Those are all people worried about all their hard work down the drain. Most cases their accounts did get hijacked by account hackers. I'd hate to wake up one day, and see all my characters missing. Wouldn't you?
If one was aware of the risks of getting hacked after finding themselves some non-recommended third party programs and/or giving away their account information, then I'd assume they don't care too much about their accounts--at least not as much as people normally do. However, wouldn't you also agree that if you post a simple, "my account won't transfer boo-hoo," a solution can't--or probably won't--be made?

TL;DR version: I'll rephrase my previous statement: Long, whiny posts won't help; however, posts that may help are recommended:
Downloading hacks or any other third party programs
BSing your account registration form
Did you have/purchase any "astros" in/for your account?
Any other problems you can think of

PS: I know I'm being an ass, but at least I'm trying to help.

pieandcake
06-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Having the same problem now as well, it says my account was already transferred even though it wasnt

Drewbaby
06-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Same thing here. There wasn't even a way for anyone to get my account information. I never downloaded anything, and no one, not even my old guild members knew my account username. Let alone my password. It has to be some sort of glitch. However, if my account can't be transferred, I very seriously doubt I will start completely over. This game isn't worth all of that time again.

Drewbaby
06-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Sounds like it's not exactly a top priority for the GM's to find an answer to this problem.

countercraft
06-16-2010, 04:34 AM
I do have same problem...
Funny how all of my post got deleted.

DeliciousIceCream
06-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah im getting the same issue too, and i logged onto the regular account on ogplanet and my password hasnt been changed so... its got a be a bug of some sort :/