PDA

View Full Version : help with my FB

xDijx
11-16-2010, 08:15 PM
such'm david and I'm new here in full and I would see if anyone could tell me how to accommodate the stats for FB'm lvl 101 with osm and what would be the best combination of craft and opt for slots as options Crit Dam Def Rate etc.
I hope your answer thanks: D my nomnre anything is xDijx :DD
also if you know of any guide for this character please

I speak English a little sorry xD

Lelouch
11-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Enough str/int to use gear, rest into dex. Use battlesuits etc osm/terragrace.

IRaid101
11-17-2010, 05:47 AM
basic ones are 227 str 227 int rest dex
this is enough to war full +7 red osm

Hollowichigo
11-17-2010, 11:21 AM
unless you have GOOD forcium gear to wear one day (trash forcy doesnt worth alz) then yes go with the builds above.
About craft, best choice is Blade imo, or orb.
If you do not wanna pick blade or orb go with armor suit. those are craft gives most income.( don't pick battle set!!!)

xDijx
11-17-2010, 05:12 PM
another question I have is how to do my FB that is heard in different types of FB and I would like to know what and how I can make my character well and what is better, also know of combinations of sets and craft DECORATION sorry for the inconvenience is my first time in this game and I would like to know more await your response gacias thanks: D

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 05:15 PM
There are 2 types of stat builds for Fb str or dex ones, dex ones are better by far. There are also 3 types of gear a Fb can wear martial, armor or battlesuit, most wear battlesuit as it fits better with the stat accumulation and has more def than martial