PDA

View Full Version : Amulet lvl 7 100% Crafter ( Service Crafting Mercury )

painful
11-21-2010, 06:59 AM
the least crafts approved is 10 ~ no ending limit
Titles that i have
1. Amulet Of Seven Coins Artisan
2. Amulet Of Battler Artisan
3. Amulet Of Pain Artisan
AOP
each 10 Crafts will be charged for 400m
each AOP+6 will be charged for 400m
each AOP+7 will be exchanged for AOP+6 and no charges
if you want to be able to aquire AOP+7 you will pay extra 100m before crafting
and it will be Charged for 500m
AOSC
each 10 Crafts will be charged for 350m
each AOSC+7 will be charged for 400m
AOB
each 10 Crafts will be charged for 300m
each AOB + 9 will be charged for 250m

the crafts i did cant be counted... so i could guarantee each 10 crafts will
get you what need, unless luck was not on your side
No pointless comments please, and send me notification or pm me in game
PAINElite ---> 08:00 --> 09:00 Cabal time
10:00 --> 13:00

painful
11-21-2010, 07:07 AM
White Beards foreva.... bumb

Matrimoney
11-21-2010, 07:10 AM
LOL @ your prices wtf is this? craft your own aop6 for 800m! woahhh man nice! i like your sales pitch though, if you want aop7 you gotta pay BEFORE crafting! everyone knows u got like 1/1000 chance to get aop7 lul.

XFearMyBladeX
11-21-2010, 07:21 AM
LOL @ your prices wtf is this? craft your own aop6 for 800m! woahhh man nice! i like your sales pitch though, if you want aop7 you gotta pay BEFORE crafting! everyone knows u got like 1/1000 chance to get aop7 lul.

lol +1

i think he means if it crafts then he charges.. if not then i dont think no1 is hat stupid to ask him for craft lol

painful
11-22-2010, 10:29 AM
ahh u make me sad mate, do u know that normally from AOP crafting u get absolute fails, and in my current stage i get 0 fails
i dare saying that you guys got no idea how much it cost me to make it this high and perfect..
my last crafting was 2 AOP+6 from 10...
i seriously pity u my friend, heads up =/
and one last point, if you think my prices are high, do ur calculations, AOP+5 +4 from crafting results most of times pays the prices of materials
and you will surely get AOP+6 and its not like its really that rare AOP+7 i am sure in coming weeks i would have got one
and never forget this one, my charcter is the most famed AOP crafter
and finally i decided to make small discounts on my prices just so it gets me starting
The First post will be updated with time and Discounts that i make

Matrimoney
11-22-2010, 10:39 AM
ahh u make me sad mate, do u know that normally from AOP crafting u get absolute fails, and in my current stage i get 0 fails
i dare saying that you guys got no idea how much it cost me to make it this high and perfect..
my last crafting was 2 AOP+6 from 10...
i seriously pity u my friend, heads up =/
and one last point, if you think my prices are high, do ur calculations, AOP+5 +4 from crafting results most of times pays the prices of materials
and you will surely get AOP+6 and its not like its really that rare AOP+7 i am sure in coming weeks i would have got one
and never forget this one, my charcter is the most famed AOP crafter
and finally i decided to make small discounts on my prices just so it gets me starting
The First post will be updated with time and Discounts that i make

hey moron, ive been at l7 ammys for a year now i think i know a bit about aop6 crafts, your prices are retarded high, and nobody in their right mind will pay for your services

LOL you're gonna get an aop7 huh? ive probably crafted over 300 lvl 3 aop's and have yet to get a 7, same goes for everyone else on cabal na but since you think youre so special ill grat you after you get a 7

do the calculations ? LOL make your money back from 5's?

15 cj6's = avg of 45m cost even when buying and breaking jewelery
15 dark disc 3's = avg of 1.5m cost
art cart 3 = avg cost of 1m
aog 7 = avg cost of 4-7m

i didnt realize aop5's sold for over 55m on merc, and on top of that you charge 400m per 10 crafts which means if you get 10 5's then it just cost that person at least 75m just to make each aop5

get off forums fob

megablast1
11-22-2010, 10:45 AM
craft me a aop+10 il pay u 8billion

David
11-22-2010, 10:48 AM
hey moron, ive been at l7 ammys for a year now i think i know a bit about aop6 crafts, your prices are retarded high, and nobody in their right mind will pay for your services

LOL you're gonna get an aop7 huh? ive probably crafted over 300 lvl 3 aop's and have yet to get a 7, same goes for everyone else on cabal na but since you think youre so special ill grat you after you get a 7

do the calculations ? LOL make your money back from 5's?

15 cj6's = avg of 45m cost even when buying and breaking jewelery
15 dark disc 3's = avg of 1.5m cost
art cart 3 = avg cost of 1m
aog 7 = avg cost of 4-7m

i didnt realize aop5's sold for over 55m on merc, and on top of that you charge 400m per 10 crafts which means if you get 10 5's then it just cost that person at least 75m just to make each aop5

get off forums fob

lol waste of time talking to him/her/both matri.... hes British lol

XFearMyBladeX
11-22-2010, 10:50 AM

lol or Australian

Matrimoney
11-22-2010, 10:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgD8o67YKc

waiting for him to cry and say "aw f@#$ matri i can't believe you've trolled me"

XFearMyBladeX
11-22-2010, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=Matrimoney;139131]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgD8o67YKc

lol that was a gey "punch" if u can call it that way lol

Matrimoney
11-22-2010, 10:56 AM
lol that was a gey "punch" if u can call it that way lol

it was like a backhand by a girl...a spur punch we'll call it

painful
11-23-2010, 12:46 AM
well if u saying u crafted 300, then i have done double and more of what u done, second thing who said i am from UK o_O?!
and last thing matari, and remember this very well mate.. Y O U A R E P A T H A T I C....
if you cant stand someone who is superior to you then wet your thing and get off =/
and joker in dark knights fits you just fine, some confused sick bastard =)

Mat
11-24-2010, 09:50 AM
well if u saying u crafted 300, then i have done double and more of what u done, second thing who said i am from UK o_O?!
and last thing matari, and remember this very well mate.. Y O U A R E P A T H A T I C....
if you cant stand someone who is superior to you then wet your thing and get off =/
and joker in dark knights fits you just fine, some confused sick bastard =)

lol if ive done 300 you've done 600 nice logic there, what did you base that number off of again? oh right...nothing lol

gl w/ with ripping people off on aop crafts, have you gotten any people to fall for your bs yet? prolly no huh?

painful
11-24-2010, 10:38 AM
some sick bastard you are dude... i am well famed i dont need to convince the likes of you, if you really wanna know my history of crafting ask global people
who keep crafting AOP+6 2 or 3 each time, and dude dont sweat it =/ your pointless..

Mat
11-24-2010, 11:01 AM
some sick bastard you are dude... i am well famed i dont need to convince the likes of you, if you really wanna know my history of crafting ask global people
who keep crafting AOP+6 2 or 3 each time, and dude dont sweat it =/ your pointless..

LOL well famed...in global where you had a total of 30 players? i was crafting aop 6's before you were even playing cabal boy. in the past week ive crafted 5 aop's and got 2 6's...does that mean the 30 aop's im about to craft should bring me in 6 aop 6's? obviously not..nobody cares about any global trash, carry on

cabalstupid
11-24-2010, 04:27 PM
gotta say global people are stupid. wonder who would be so stupid and do 10 crafts for aop6. 400m+400m +(around 600m for ur own craft mats) 1.4b for one, I rather transfer to venus and buy it for 1b there. BTW there are other people who were 100% amulet craft way before ur dirty ass gets here.... and there was one guy name "death" who came on and craft for free once a while. if u said global ppl paying u for craft........................ they are stupid..... just like saying it even though everyone know its the fact.