PDA

View Full Version : Another sellin ch?

DrifterX
11-22-2010, 06:44 PM
I was thinking, since ch5 so full we should pick another channel so ppl could sell in like 8 or somthing? o.o

SilverIceForum
11-24-2010, 03:50 AM
Um, best bet would be to set these variables on chan 5

1) No mobs or Dungeons like they did on chan1 way back when Chan 1 used to be trade chan
2) No Dancing Allowed like they do in NW
3) Not in an open personal shop, after 30 minutes inactive = Instant Logoff to make room someone else to get in or 30 minutes maximum time you can be in chan 5 without having a personal shop opened.

Just some suggestions.

Cj Oszman
11-24-2010, 08:42 PM

1) No mobs or Dungeons like they did on chan1 way back when Chan 1 used to be trade chan

3) I would also Disable all Abilities except personal Shop.

But I also think they should just have a a channel set as a Trade Channel and use the War lobby expanded in size with only AH and Personal shops.

Magicammp
11-24-2010, 08:49 PM
3) I would also Disable all Abilities except personal Shop.

But I also think they should just have a a channel set as a Trade Channel and use the War lobby expanded in size with only AH and Personal shops.

Or have the 4rth warp lead into a trade channel for the whole server

Tramier
11-24-2010, 09:01 PM

3) Not in an open personal shop, after 30 minutes inactive = Instant Logoff to make room someone else to get in or 30 minutes maximum time you can be in chan 5 without having a personal shop opened.

Just some suggestions.

+1

just go back to the OGP days where there was 1 channel for personal shop, its extremly hard to get into chan 5 to even check shops now

Bebe
11-24-2010, 09:35 PM
I was thinking, since ch5 so full we should pick another channel so ppl could sell in like 8 or somthing? o.o

NO! What they need to do is.. set a chan for SHOP ONLY! n make it so ppl CAN NOT pvp in that chan. ^^ n NO MOBS EITHER! just like old chan1 =D

BUT they have to make sure no other chan can open personal shop. ^^

Alleluia
11-24-2010, 09:50 PM
NO! What they need to do is.. set a chan for SHOP ONLY! n make it so ppl CAN NOT pvp in that chan. ^^ n NO MOBS EITHER! just like old chan1 =D

BUT they have to make sure no other chan can open personal shop. ^^

I never used to see anyone in Ch 1 when it was a trade channel anyways. Everyone still used the other channels to set up shop and if you take away the pvping and crap like that it'll just be an empty channel and a waste of space.

Bebe
11-24-2010, 09:58 PM
I never used to see anyone in Ch 1 when it was a trade channel anyways. Everyone still used the other channels to set up shop and if you take away the pvping and crap like that it'll just be an empty channel and a waste of space.

Guess u forgot to read the last line. x_x

"BUT they have to make sure NO OTHER CHAN can open personal shop"

Alleluia
11-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Guess u forgot to read the last line. x_x

"BUT they have to make sure NO OTHER CHAN can open personal shop"

No, I did. But the chance of them even doing such a thing is slim to none.
Even if they did, then the only thing that's accomplished is making Ch 1 full instead of Ch 5 (im guessing thats merc's shopping channel) or 8 (venus)

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:39 PM
No, I did. But the chance of them even doing such a thing is slim to none.
Even if they did, then the only thing that's accomplished is making Ch 1 full instead of Ch 5 (im guessing thats merc's shopping channel) or 8 (venus)

N i guess u don't know that ONLY reason chan5 merc is full is cause of ALL THE boss hunters/pvp's n just plain players just liking to do quests in chan5.

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Reason why trade chans we make is full is cause of ALL THE SIDE TRACKS there r in that chan... u take all those out.... u only can stare so much into all the shops that r open before u go back to doing ur own things. lol n remember... this chan is the only chan for personal shop... so u have to come to this chan to check things out. =P

SilverIceForum
11-27-2010, 05:59 AM
Reason why trade chans we make is full is cause of ALL THE SIDE TRACKS there r in that chan... u take all those out.... u only can stare so much into all the shops that r open before u go back to doing ur own things. lol n remember... this chan is the only chan for personal shop... so u have to come to this chan to check things out. =P

+1

Yes, Trade channel you can only view open shops, use AH, or have your own shop open. Taking out the rest of the content so those that try to make trade their home channel do not have the side distractions. Trade channel in meaning to me, go in, do your trades/buys, then leave returning back to your normal home channel to do other stuff. Thus disabling quests, skills, dancing, and pvp/pk/gvg in the channel. To the one that suggested the start gate 4th warp door to another map just for trade...

That is a novel idea to think about as well, the NW lobby with just shops and move the AH there could be worked on. That or it relogs you to the mob/dungeon/pvp/dancing/skill disabled trade channel, or recode the Sign Marker next to BI weapon dealer that was for CA to move you to trade channel. Dunno, on Merc especially, why chan5 became the new trade channel was due to the old Chaos Arena being there. Hard to say, but something needs to be addressed to keep the trade channel as free as possible so people can do trading instead of it being filled up with lame lazy people afk that are not with a shop open just dancing in BI or doing pvp and other stuff.